The Simpsons (Terrorists) attempt to tag the Runners (Counter-Terrorists), while the runners must survive for three minutes to win the round. Runners can untag each other up to two times, and turn into a simpson if they're tagged for a third time. If a simpson or a runner die they turn into a ghost. Ghosts along with simpsons and runners are able to shove other players, either to push them away or to shove their victims into a corner to tag them. Ghosts however can not be shoved.
- Defamation with no proof, or harassment of players including use of offensive names is prohibited. GirlGam3rs advocates freedom of speech, but keep in mind people do not want to be harassed or to be uncomfortable.
- Impersonating staff or players including alternate spellings is prohibited.
- Macros and hacks are prohibited. Using scripts is up to staff discretion to determine if the script in question is detrimental to the game play.
- Script: A bind set up in game to allow usage of multiple in game commands (e.g Buying a deagle with full ammo pressing just one key).
- Macro: A bind using an application to imitate keys. Holding a single key that executes preset instructions. (e.g Using a razer mouse along with razer synapse macros to bind a key to imitate g strafing or bunny hopping).
- Hack: Any assistance given to the player outside the game, usually in the form of an executable.
- Abnormal speed is prohibited, whether it is gained by g-strafing, double ducking, bunny hopping, using high FPS or any other key commands. This does not include normal bunny hop speed. Staff will warn players to stop if they deem their speed as abnormal.