1st

Shoutbox
  1. Fury @ Fury:
    nice one
  2. Fury @ Fury:
    hahahaha invest with Lethal
  3. nick @ nick:
    proclaim erbkaisertum
  4. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    fonzaaaaaaaay
  5. xay @ xay:
    i will slap everyone's dick
  6. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    @fonzie, WS sucks the dick for me thats how i make money, then i invest with @Lethal
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cant wait til your parents kick you out and ur FORCED to suck dick under a bridge
  8. fonzie @ fonzie:
    oh look its bested the unemployed wannabe hacker
  9. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    ofc you force you fucking rapist
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    im untouchable but im forcing you to feel me
  11. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    ya'll saying ttt but i don't see a server. getting my hopes up cunts
  12. pichi @ pichi:
    ttT
  13. Crooked @ Crooked:
    tTt
  14. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Ttt
  15. ws @ ws:
    yes
  16. ws @ ws:
    TTT
  17. xay @ xay:
    TTT or bust
  18. Fury @ Fury:
    ay inferior than JB
  19. Fury @ Fury:
    hahaha fuck TTT
  20. elzar @ elzar:
    Let's play some TTT everyone
  21. 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝒾𝒶𝒶𝓃𝒶𓆐 @ 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝒾𝒶𝒶𝓃𝒶𓆐:
    hello
  22. J @ josh:
    hi
  23. xay @ xay:
    Get clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. xay @ xay:
    Fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. elzar @ elzar:
    :coffee::elzar:
  26. 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝒾𝒶𝒶𝓃𝒶𓆐 @ 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝒾𝒶𝒶𝓃𝒶𓆐:
    Good night
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    Good morning
  28. Fury @ Fury:
    Ye
  29. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    XD
  31. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    You have to provide memes as payment
  32. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    They're there it's just invisible for the refugees
  33. ws @ ws:
    i think
  34. ws @ ws:
    they’ll be back
  35. ws @ ws:
    the servers r gone
  36. ivy @ ivy:
    I came here for jailbreak! Where is jailbreak :(((((
  37. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    himself
  38. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    jesus
  39. ivy @ ivy:
    hi guys!!
  40. ws @ ws:
  41. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Is @ws Dom's wife for real?
  42. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    good morning
  43. Fury @ Fury:
    gud night
  44. elzar @ elzar:
    Good evening
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    A true pleasure...
  46. Fury @ Fury:
    Thruman wanting once again to show his superior mind
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    lol
  48. Crooked @ Crooked:
    @ws im waiting for the first step in the revolution :rolleyes:
  49. XS @ XS:
    Hi
  50. nick @ nick:
    there you are hanad
Status
Not open for further replies.

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Messages
828
Reaction score
2,148
I am testing out the forum while making it known I was also the first to post an introduction.
 

Mild

Veteram
Messages
420
Reaction score
845
Location
one three seven
elzar said:
I am testing out the forum while making it known I was also the first to post an introduction.
Cool do you want a award for that ?
 

Mild

Veteram
Messages
420
Reaction score
845
Location
one three seven
elzar said:
Do you want an award for wall hacking on a fucking TTT server?
Actually I do. but i think you're on the wrong forums.
 

Tjay

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Messages
985
Reaction score
1,529
Location
Trap House
1st to suck dick
 

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Messages
828
Reaction score
2,148
Tangy said:
You're not the owner, don't tell him what to do.
Tangy, I hope you enjoy spamming the forums to 'up' your post count when you will eventually be permanently banned from all GG servers (if you're not already)...
 

Mild

Veteram
Messages
420
Reaction score
845
Location
one three seven
elzar said:
Tangy, I hope you enjoy spamming the forums to 'up' your post count when you will eventually be permanently banned from all GG servers (if you're not already)...
I'm not spamming anything. Every comment I've said on every post, has something to do with that post. Get your facts straight before saying something. I don't really care if I'm banned. I think LgK lost you and you came running over here, go back to your mom and dad.
At least you had some respect there.
 

Mild

Veteram
Messages
420
Reaction score
845
Location
one three seven
Plus your own post is considered a spam. Because it has 2 words in it. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get my post count up, whereas I'm actually typing stuff out and making sense whereas you are just typing "1st". Shittiest introduction ever...
 

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Messages
828
Reaction score
2,148
Tangy said:
I'm not spamming anything. Every comment I've said on every post, has something to do with that post. Get your facts straight before saying something. I don't really care if I'm banned. I think LgK lost you and you came running over here, go back to your mom and dad.
At least you had some respect there.
What's funny is you couldn't be more wrong. Every post you've made is complete shit if I can be completely honest. If you don't believe me, go back and read them. I also didn't go running anywhere. I can sign up and make posts on any forum I want.

Don't care if you're banned? Then why are you wasting your time here?

Tangy said:
Plus your own post is considered a spam. Because it has 2 words in it. Don't tell me that I'm trying to get my post count up, whereas I'm actually typing stuff out and making sense whereas you are just typing "1st". Shittiest introduction ever...
You're not spamming, yet you had to make 2 separate posts instead of simply modifying the first...
 

Mild

Veteram
Messages
420
Reaction score
845
Location
one three seven
elzar said:
What's funny is you couldn't be more wrong. Every post you've made is complete shit if I can be completely honest. If you don't believe me, go back and read them. I also didn't go running anywhere. I can sign up and make posts on any forum I want.

Don't care if you're banned? Then why are you wasting your time here?

You're not spamming, yet you had to make 2 separate posts instead of simply modifying the first...
I'm not really wasting my time, It's cause I'm not banned and I don't think I've hacked on these servers, It's only those shitty LgK servers I hacked on. and you can sign up and do that, It's just that your name doesn't look good on these forums :/. Plus I made two posts cause I wanted to say some shit to you other than modifying and making it a big ass comment. Lol all your posts are trash asf, My posts have been suggestions and contribution to some suggestions. There are like 1 or 2 posts I said some dumb shit.

Edit: Not gonna respond to you after this so just go to bed.
 

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Messages
828
Reaction score
2,148
Tangy said:
I'm not really wasting my time, It's cause I'm not banned and I don't think I've hacked on these servers, It's only those shitty LgK servers I hacked on. and you can sign up and do that, It's just that your name doesn't look good on these forums :/. Plus I made two posts cause I wanted to say some shit to you other than modifying and making it a big ass comment. Lol all your posts are trash asf, My posts have been suggestions and contribution to some suggestions. There are like 1 or 2 posts I said some dumb shit.

Edit: Not gonna respond to you after this so just go to bed.
Alright then don't respond because I've already won this argument. For whatever reason you formed some strange obsession with me, and started commenting on my posts for no reason other than to increase your post count. Tangy trust me, you're garbage and no one will take you seriously here so maybe you should join Panda and BMX gaming's 'build a bear workshop' clan where you belong.
 

Mild

Veteram
Messages
420
Reaction score
845
Location
one three seven
elzar said:
Alright then don't respond because I've already won this argument. For whatever reason you formed some strange obsession with me, and started commenting on my posts for no reason other than to increase your post count. Tangy trust me, you're garbage and no one will take you seriously here so maybe you should join Panda and BMX gaming's 'build a bear' clan where you belong.
I really don't care if anyone takes me serious, but yea idk what clan is that wtf....
 

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Messages
828
Reaction score
2,148
Tangy said:
I really don't care if anyone takes me serious, but yea idk what clan is that wtf....
Says he won't respond then does lol...

It's a clan where people of your age/intellect can thrive. Ask Abscision about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 Members Online

Servers


Latest Donations

New posts Profile posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
2,291
Messages
29,485
Members
443
Latest member
creme puff
Top