i MFK for first time in years i get 30 days
  8. Bested @ Bested:
    thruman MFK no ban
  9. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Maybe you shouldn't MFK.
  10. nick @ nick:
    @blake_won @Crazy accept my posts you cuck
  11. Bested @ Bested:
    [Advanced CTBans] Rebellious: CT banned bested #PoopSquad. Reason: MFK. Ban Length: 30 days.
  12. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    add me on my new account, get it thru my signature on forums
  13. elzar @ elzar:
    I’ll add u
  14. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    @elzar whats your steam
  15. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
  16. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    2 players
  17. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    Mc popping
  18. Rebellious #Tangy4Vet @ Rebellious #Tangy4Vet:
    U mean 11
  19. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
    20 players
  20. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
    jb popping
  21. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    Yes join
  22. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    mc popin
  23. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    It should be a badge oh honour
  24. Zixler @ Zixler:
    And I don't think you are a shame
  25. Zixler @ Zixler:
    @Juliaana because it is a badge of shame
  26. elzar @ elzar:
    Inb4 Blake banned
  27. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    But the real question is why havent i gotten that badge
  28. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    @Juliaana I believe blake made that one.
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Welcome to the good side #Yellow
  30. Crooked @ Crooked:
    I know right? Disgusting.
  31. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    WHAT THE FUC I JUST FOUND OUT THERES A BADGE CALLED JULIS SOCK
  32. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    I set the warp end
  33. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    Can i claim tho
  34. HyUna BeaSt #Tangy4Vet @ HyUna BeaSt #Tangy4Vet:
    Juli u can set warp now, sorry
  35. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    i got a BADGE
  36. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    my name is YELLOW
  37. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    i am HAPPY
  38. T @ thruman:
    @ Rebellious #Tangy4Vet: I gotta reset so much gold rn Today at 12:26 PM - Remember that time when you said it was just a joke?
  39. V @ Vindictive:
    jb time lets go bois
  40. RobinhooD @ RobinhooD:
    imagine if fonzie win it again, this will be sad :(
  41. elzar @ elzar:
    Stupid Of the month best award in GG
  42. RobinhooD @ RobinhooD:
    thank you @HyUna BeaSt #Tangy4Vet , i miss you all too, can't wait till i back to the stupido server :D
  43. HyUna BeaSt #Tangy4Vet @ HyUna BeaSt #Tangy4Vet:
    I wish I can hear u sing again @RobinhooD
  44. RobinhooD @ RobinhooD:
    miss you guys specially jb stupidos
  45. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    :cry:
  46. RobinhooD @ RobinhooD:
    i'm not home anymore, i will be back in few days
  47. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    or TTT? /flip
  48. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    hop on jb boys?
  49. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    lala boom
  50. RobinhooD @ RobinhooD:
    Farid is the bestitoooooooo, despacitoooo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Fight sobriety
Reaction score
Just unban @fonzie and @dominic and @empty and establish a official precident that "predatory" behavior isn't allowed in the rulebook.

it's fucking stupid this whole thing and noone is gaining anything

@Walter and @thruman don't want these people gone, they're just squeamish about underage shit

@blake_won , i know this isn't the exact outcome you want, but sometimes life is about compromises eh, and it would be for the betterment for www.deadgam3rs.com

win win for all, revival could commence

k4kush

250 Club
Reaction score
"predatory behavior" or pedophilia isn't allowed by law. The fuck u mean make it a "rule book".

Farid #Tangy4Vet

🍀420 Club🍀
Developer
Reaction score
What's done is done.
If we hadn't taken any actions, who knows what could lead from bogey's situation.
FBI would've probably went thru each and every member to seek information.

What we need now is just to put other personal opinions away and think about law. Bars is not a joke, they'll take you for any excuse if you have made it into national news. Please think of us as a gaming community where we are suppose to play our games and have fun. Not illegal fun nor sanJi's toxic fun.

Frank

Fight sobriety
Reaction score
"predatory behavior" or pedophilia isn't allowed by law. The fuck u mean make it a "rule book".
neither is slander, but it's rampant anyway

and empty's age isn't confirmable, nor is bogey able to confirm it, he can't be persecuted this isn't a courtroom show

and freedom of speech in the US is exempt only by call for violence

Walter

Add me on snapchat xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx
Reaction score
and freedom of speech in the US is exempt only by call for violence
Sure, but if I go up to a black person and drop an N bomb, I can't be mad when they beat the shit out of me. Freedom of speech means you're allowed to say whatever you want, but not without consequence.

Frank

Fight sobriety
Reaction score
Sure, but if I go up to a black person and drop an N bomb, I can't be mad when they beat the shit out of me. Freedom of speech means you're allowed to say whatever you want, but not without consequence.

yea but what's this then

The end game was never to get fonzie banned or blacklisted, it was to get the people that manage this server to look at things in a different light than they had been
Now you're just trying to stay victorious
what im proposing is what you said here, literally

Tangy #4Vet

Veteram
Server Admin
Reaction score
This solution sounds impractical, you’re basically giving another chance to something that’s illegal, and we’re not even sure that it’ll be stopped permanently. Yeah you can try doing this but what’s the guarantee that pedophilia won’t happen, and plus people will act petty and not comeback to the community cause some people are unbanned, for example @Walter

Frank

Fight sobriety
Reaction score

blake_won

🔥666 Club🔥
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
@blake_won , i know this isn't the exact outcome you want, but sometimes life is about compromises eh, and it would be for the betterment for www.deadgam3rs.com
That's the exact outcome I wanted. The intention behind Forum - [Predatory Behavior Report] [Dominic] (https://girlgam3rs.com/threads/predatory-behavior-report-dominic.1902/) wasn't to get @dominic banned. I don't think he should've been banned. I set out to prove @Walter and @thruman 's hypocrisy as well as @Crooked 's bias, and if you read that thread along with @Crooked 's resignation you'll see that mission was accomplished.

I was one click away from overturning @Crooked 's decision after he resigned. @fonzie @bogey @Empty #wolfpac [real] should not have been banned. However, I messaged @Crazy first because I wouldn't want him to then overrule my decision. He wanted to keep the bans, and here we are. @dominic was banned as it's only fair to apply the rules to everyone. It would be hypocritical to apply one standard to people that got under your skin, and another to friends.

Walter

Add me on snapchat xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx
Reaction score
yea but what's this then

Now you're just trying to stay victorious
what im proposing is what you said here, literally
I'm giving you a reasoning for other's actions. I wouldn't have blacklisted them. i DoNt MaKe DeCiSiOnS aNd iM nOt ThE aDuLt HaNdLeR fOr EvErYoNe, JeSuS fUcKiNg ChRiSt.

They got blacklisted for some vile shit. It's what ownership thought was right. The people in management were put there to make these decisions, regardless of whether you like it or not. You're totally allowed to voice your opinions and be salty as fuck when you don't get your way. But that's the way this server is. Im just here to play the game.

thruman

🍀420 Club🍀
Reaction score
@Walter and @thruman don't want these people gone, they're just squeamish about underage shit
First off, If you're not squeamish about underage shit like this, then something is wrong with you. Secondly, no I wasn't outright asking for a ban. "Something" had to be done though. That something could include a ban if the higher ups saw it necessary. Once @Crooked and @Crazy gained the necessary information to blacklist them, they made the decision. I'm just glad @Crooked was able to intervene in the decision making process at the time seeing as how biased petty_won truly is. With all that aside, am I disappointed it happened? Absolutely not.

Crazy

🔥666 Club🔥
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
1. fonzie was banned because of his down spiraling nature. Like what has been said. I don't think fonzie is a pedophile, I think it's a(fucked up) troll that he let go to far. He was warned on numerous occasions that the way he was acting when he was SM/Player/Member that it wasn't acceptable and this is what it was going to come to. Obviously i can't prove that I've had these talks with fonzie as i never figured i would need to share them

2.Bogey was banned in part of that video that @Crooked posted. Where they're talking about pictures they've shared. We don't know the extent to said pictures on what was shown or what else has happened in private. To me that is more than enough reason to issue a ban from our servers.

3. Empty showed a pretty good understanding of everything that was happening. And as much as empty was the "Victim" Empty is also to blame. We can't have someone running around one minute being a 12 year old boy. Then the next being a 19 year girl to then a 14 year old boy. That'll open a whole new can of worms on what has already happened here. And as said with bogey. We're aware that pictures were shared between the two and supposedly some other types of pictures that aren't confirmed.

4.Dom was banned for the video. As stated in the video i think it's a different case than fonzie. Not that it excuses anything that was said in that video, but fonzie had multiple chances to change while dom made one bad choice. (NOT THAT I CONDONE ANYTHING THAT WAS SAID OR DONE IN THE VIDEO.)

When we talked about banning the 3 members i wanted it to be as transparent as possible as to not raise hell like what happened. Unfortunately it didn't happen that way and we're here. I would love for everything from this point to move on and us to return to just being a Gaming Community. Not one shrouded in bickering and fighting with each other. But for one that is here to have fun with players we've known for years. Like most things with the recent resignations that's one part of Girlgam3rs history coming to a end. Lets hope this next chapter is a prosperous one. GG has been here for almost 2 and a half years. I'd hate to see it end like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
44 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natsheh