:mokujin:
  17. ws @ ws:
    no
  18. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  19. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  20. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  21. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  22. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  23. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  24. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  25. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  26. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  27. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  28. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  29. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  30. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  31. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  32. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  33. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  34. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  35. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  36. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  37. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  38. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  39. blake_won @ blake_won:
  40. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  41. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  42. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  43. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  44. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  46. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  47. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  49. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?

The Game

Hero in Disguise
Reaction score
Hey GirlGam3rs,

It's hard to believe but It's the last month of 2017 and man must I say that time most certainly flies by. We have come a long way and we are just scratching the surface for what's to come in 2018. With that being said, I've heard a few things that I've been thinking about a lot lately and I wanted to bring it to attention to the entire community.

For starters, I do want to tell you a little bit more about myself and what my role is within the community. I look at this community as a business, because at the end of the day we are providing a service for each and every one of our members. With that being said, I look at this business as my business which is going to come with some pro's + con's. What i mean by that is I'm going to hold myself accountable to making sure that our community is growing, we are providing amazing servers, and that everyone is having a great experience with us. The reason why I say there is some con's is because sometimes you have to make some decisions that not everyone agrees with but like the old saying goes "sometimes you just gotta do what is best for business."

With that being said, there is a couple of things going around in regards to "favoritism" and quite frankly with things being "unfair" that I wanted to address first.

Here's an example of that:
Today at 02:32:53 PM - elzar: If you want to be admin, just befriend the game. He will accept your application without any input from other staff. Thank you for your time.

Now i am not going to be perfect, but i am expected to make some decisions as that is what my role is within the community. However, that does not mean that YOUR voice and YOUR opinion is going to go unheard. The reason why we've been so successful is because we have a great group of folks (members + staff), a great developer who can input anything your heart desires, higher up's that don't care about anything other than providing great servers to play in.

Now to address the Cogito situation, here it is in black and white.
Before our community started, Blake, Jesse, and I all came from Allied-Gamers. Not to give you guys a history lesson, but AG provided one of the best JB servers available during it's duration. A lot of those same players that use to play in the server are obviously coming back and joining us and Cogito just happens to be one of them.

Cogito was a server admin in the JB server for a very long time, never once abused his powers, and had an outstanding reputation throughout the community. Cogito actually invested time and contributed to the making of AG's JB rules which is current rule book that we go by, and is a perfect example to how admins should be enforcing within the server.

I had a long talk with MrWiggles about Cogito applying for admin as he can bring a lot of his experience and knowledge into the server, and MrWiggles 100 percent agreed. Although accepting his application immediately might not of looked like the best thing and we should of got some player input, he was being recommended by the SM of the server + Root of the community which says a lot about his character and the value he can provide. I can assure you guys though that he will be held to a higher standard and as you guys continue to play with him in the server, you will see just why he was promoted to admin in the first place.

We want everyone to be able to voice their opinions and concerns so all I ask out of each and every one of you is that you simply communicate with us. We can't get better or improve without your feedback and my doors are open to you guys 100 percent.

Thanks for all your time and I hope this brings a little clarity to the situation.

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
fonzie said:
Alright, calm down.
seriously ...
it looks like elzar just went to pull your dick but got a couple pubes in the way.
now can you approve my admin thank you

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Oh c'mon game. I appreciate that my comment warranted such a long post but I was honestly just fucking around in the shout box.

But since I have the spotlight on me now...

The only reason I posted that because cogito talked a bunch of shit to me in the server before, so I felt left out that I wasn't able to voice my concerns about his admin application before he was approved. The talk with Wiggles was behind closed doors, so how do I (or any other admins/staff) know he approved of it? I agree with what Jesse said in the server to dominic the other day: "I'm going to leave applications to the server managers".

Keep in mind too that this isn't AG, nor did we all come from there.

Pudding

Reaction score
Elzar has some very good points that I agree with completely. I was actually there when cogito targeted elzar specifically with disrespect over one mistake which is something that I don't think I've ever seen from Cogito so I'm not 100% sure what the problem was. But moving on from that, I also agree with the point that more communication among staff is needed. I myself am getting frustrated with the lack of communication between us. We need to get together and have a meeting as soon as possible please.

woosh

Reaction score
and we should of got some player input, he was being recommended by the SM of the server + Root of the community which says a lot about his character and the value he can provide

very contradictive imo, game... because you accepted him right away. by you saying and taking that action, it literally takes away the "unheard voice" (or lack thereof) of any other player that isn't considered an "higher up" - IE: regulars/other admins

not saying that cogito isn't fit for the job, but everyone else that has applied has been evaluated by the community prior to his acceptance.

and as you "higher ups" make decisions without at least your admins input, i think i can speak for some people that it is kind of a slap in the face

just tell me to stfu anytime but you did address this community :)

The Game

Hero in Disguise
Reaction score
elzar said:
Oh c'mon game. I appreciate that my comment warranted such a long post but I was honestly just fucking around in the shout box.

But since I have the spotlight on me now...

The only reason I posted that because cogito talked a bunch of shit to me in the server before, so I felt left out that I wasn't able to voice my concerns about his admin application before he was approved. The talk with Wiggles was behind closed doors, so how do I (or any other admins/staff) know he approved of it? I agree with what Jesse said in the server to dominic the other day: "I'm going to leave applications to the server managers".

Keep in mind too that this isn't AG, nor did we all come from there.
Trust me, you weren't the only person. I just used your post as an example as it was the latest one I could find. When you are applying for a job, one of the most important thing employers do is look at your previous employers to see what experience you have and what previous titles you've held. If you were to take 2 candidates where 1 has 5 years experience in the field of business they were applying for compared to the 2nd one that no work history, chances are the person with the experience is going to hired in first. The same thing kind of works here, if you have held a similar position at another community and had a great reputation, you're active, and you're following staff expectations, you're probably going to get accepted to be staff. The reason I say this is because I know this isn't AG and I know plenty of players have come from different communities but the same principle applies and sometimes there is going to be more things that we consider in an application than just player input.

Here is a perfect example of what I mean by that:
elzar said:
In-Game Name: elzar 69

Steam Name: kolesmiv
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62066277
Recommendation: The Game said I should apply for a specific server.
Past Admins (Any other servers in which you've been Admin before): LGK server manager and admin, but have since resigned.
Experience with AMX?: Yes
Other comments (Anything else you would like to add to your application that will help us better decide if you're fit to be a Staff): I believe I can help populate the servers and enforce the rules. I've been with GG since it's infancy and would like to contribute as much as I can moving forward. Thank you for your time.
The Game said:
+1
Server manager experience, understands the rules, is ready to help populate.

Pudding said:
Elzar has some very good points that I agree with completely. I was actually there when cogito targeted elzar specifically with disrespect over one mistake which is something that I don't think I've ever seen from Cogito so I'm not 100% sure what the problem was. But moving on from that, I also agree with the point that more communication among staff is needed. I myself am getting frustrated with the lack of communication between us. We need to get together and have a meeting as soon as possible please.
There is definitely a lack of communication and I blame myself for this. We will have a mandatory staff meeting soon that will be setup by MrWiggles and Foo

woosh said:
and we should of got some player input, he was being recommended by the SM of the server + Root of the community which says a lot about his character and the value he can provide

very contradictive imo, game... because you accepted him right away. by you saying and taking that action, it literally takes away the "unheard voice" (or lack thereof) of any other player that isn't considered an "higher up" - IE: regulars/other admins

not saying that cogito isn't fit for the job, but everyone else that has applied has been evaluated by the community prior to his acceptance.

and as you "higher ups" make decisions without at least your admins input, i think i can speak for some people that it is kind of a slap in the face

just tell me to stfu anytime but you did address this community :)
I appreciate your input and I see what you mean by me somewhat contradicting myself. All I can say at this point, I made an executive decision to promote Cogito based off his experience being in admin in previous Jailbreak servers and the knowledge he brings to the game play of Jailbreak. Moving forward, Server managers will be the only ones handling promotions of admins + operators of their respected servers. We will use this promotion as an example and make sure we make the required changes to allow player input on things like this moving forward as it obviously effects everyone involved inside the server.

38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vick