:mokujin:
  8. ws @ ws:
    no
  9. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  10. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  17. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  19. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  21. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  22. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  23. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  24. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  25. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  26. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  27. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  28. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  30. blake_won @ blake_won:
  31. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  32. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  33. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  34. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  35. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  36. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  37. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  40. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  49. T @ thruman:
    whack
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA
Status
Not open for further replies.

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
In-Game Name: dominic
Steam Name:dominic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3585836
Recommendation:blake, nena, everyone else in the server
Past Admins (Any other servers in which you've been Admin before): owned over 18 servers Jailbreak admin 1 year (quickgaming) Teamspeak Admin 3 years (quickgaming).
Experience with AMX?: Know all commands, and how to find them.
Other comments (Anything else you would like to add to your application that will help us better decide if you're fit to be a Staff):
Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I'm here to bring good vibes, and make sure everyone gets a fair chance at having fun. i'll do my best to uphold the integrity of Girl Gam3rs.

nick

⭐Celebrity⭐
Reaction score
+1 xd xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
fonzie and nova, i really appreciate the both of you thank you so much ill be sure to add you to the top of the list of people receiving snapchat nudes

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
>implying girl gamers has integrity

I think I can vouch for dominic even though he declined my gang invitation. He goes CT often which apparently is rare these days. +1.

Pudding

Reaction score
I like dominic, although we have to look at more than just whether or
not he's funny. On multiple occasions I've had to speak with dominic about breaking rules, and favoritism in the server.

It was not even 2 days ago that he was handing out freedays to the same person every round and allowing them to rebel. That's not an example that should be set for new players by a staff member. If dominic agrees to put his foolishness behind him and be a serious staff member, he has my +1.

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
the poor piddledips rest his poor soul is not doing to well i was just trying to make him happy with freedays pudding no offense against you.

thank you guys so much
God bless,
Dominic

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
you need people like dominic to balance out your roster, having nothing but by the book admins although is useful in situations, having laid back admins or admins who are more carefree like dominic or elzar is also beneficial

Crazy

teeto
Reaction score
fonzie said:
you need people like dominic to balance out your roster, having nothing but by the book admins although is useful in situations, having laid back admins or admins who are more carefree like dominic or elzar is also beneficial
But you cant really have some admins being laid back and carefree and others being hard asses all admins need to enforce the rules the same. Not have say 1 care free admin let a lot of things slide or whatever saying oh its fine just dont let it happen again 3 times in a row to someone that they know knows the rules and shit of jb to a hard ass admin punishing the same person because they know that said person knows the rules it'll create inner conflict between admins wondering why a more "laid back" admin isnt doing his job properly

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
Crazy said:
But you cant really have some admins being laid back and carefree and others being hard asses all admins need to enforce the rules the same. Not have say 1 care free admin let a lot of things slide or whatever saying oh its fine just dont let it happen again 3 times in a row to someone that they know knows the rules and shit of jb to a hard ass admin punishing the same person because they know that said person knows the rules it'll create inner conflict between admins wondering why a more "laid back" admin isnt doing his job properly
hi crazy, as you can see via my qualifications I take larping to the extreme.
TheMrRandom1 said:
-1 for Dominic.

Making accusations without any proof.
no need for such backlash just because you are incompetent you filthy animal

TheMrRandom1

Reaction score
No backlash, just stating my opinion, admins/staff have the right to ignore my input. But as a regular player, you do not show any respect clearly on your last post.

Crazy

teeto
Reaction score
dominic said:
hi crazy, as you can see via my qualifications I take larping to the extreme.
no need for such backlash just because you are incompetent you filthy animal
just curious when were you in QG i don't really remember seeing you

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
I'm willing to consider this but the elephant in the room is pretty apparent
You tend to randomly bend rules at your favor (example might include favoritism for little ol' piddledips), and you rarely call actual days on CT.
As much as I love you and trust that you have alot of creativity ready to share and help the server with, please tell me what the difference will be if you were admin as opposed to if you were a regular player as you are now, are you going to act different? how do you think you can use your experience to your advantage as admin?

I trust you'll do fine but I gotta be reassured somehow before I discuss this more

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
Crazy said:
just curious when were you in QG i don't really remember seeing you
my name in qg was delight

Foo said:
You tend to randomly bend rules at your favor (example might include favoritism for little ol' piddledips), and you rarely call actual days on CT.
As much as I love you and trust that you have alot of creativity ready to share and help the server with, please tell me what the difference will be if you were admin as opposed to if you were a regular player as you are now, are you going to act different? how do you think you can use your experience to your advantage as admin?

I trust you'll do fine but I gotta be reassured somehow before I discuss this more
im not gonna jerk you off and pull a cogito, nor am i gonna tell you im going to be the best even though i know i am.
the fact of the matter is im one to act when i see something wrong and i sure know how to deal with sanji

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score

You have good intentions, however some of your actions are inexcusable. You know what they are and I don't need to state them.

Foo said:

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
a wild noob. said:

You have good intentions, however some of your actions are inexcusable. You know what they are and I don't need to state them.

sure maybe i take care of people who ship me some extra gold how else am i supposed to make bread with these shitty hours and pay

Wheelchair Warrior

🍀420 Club🍀
Reaction score
yes people can say i disrespect a lot cause i use a lot of profanity
but this guy doesnt seem any better he FKs a lot. and also disrespects people in the server. so its a -1 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vick