1. pichi @ pichi:
    vv
  2. Tjay @ Tjay:
    vv
  3. ws @ ws:
    what r u talking about right now GG is at it’s highest point
  4. A @ Abstract`. Racecar:
    damn everythings gone to shit. wtf
  5. π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“† @ π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“†:
    Whoishe
  6. L @ Lord:
    maybe if you don't run your mouth about us from time to time we don't get on here at all, Classic James.
  7. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Fuck out of here ds/lgk goofs
  8. Fury @ Fury:
    You do not know what is love, you never experienced it.
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    step in the name of love
  10. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
  11. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    vv*
  12. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Bc
  13. Tjay @ Tjay:
    valorant montage coming soon
  14. MrKawaiiKun @ MrKawaiiKun:
    Y'all cute, and y'all can stay cute.... 6 feet over that way
  15. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Lmao, Blake and Vick on forums. Kappa
  16. elzar @ elzar:
    Yooooo
  17. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  18. O @ OMGClayAiken:
    Hello there
  19. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Hey Jamie
  20. elzar @ elzar:
    Hello
  21. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Hello good people
  22. elzar @ elzar:
    I thought it was fantastic
  23. Zixler @ Zixler:
    they do
  24. null @ null:
    im sure the texans love it.
  25. null @ null:
    no i heard its garbage
  26. Zixler @ Zixler:
    ?
  27. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Anyone watched Tiger King
  28. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Who is hazy
  29. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol no way dude I don't wanna catch the corona
  30. Detox @ Detox:
    crazy is there any courses near you?
  31. Detox @ Detox:
    Jameson you down for disk Golf?
  32. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Nice
  33. franky @ franky:
    got out of hand a bit and there's no turning back
  34. franky @ franky:
    @Crazy yea i took blake's name on starwars communities cuz i thought it was funny
  35. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Hey Detox
  36. Detox @ Detox:
    yo jamesey
  37. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Yo Elzy
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Hello to all
  39. Fury @ Fury:
    HAHAHAHA BOGEY HERE ALREADY OFC XDDDD LOLOLLOL
  40. pichi @ pichi:
    Hi
  41. ws @ ws:
    how are your evenings
  42. ws @ ws:
    hi everyone
  43. Crazy @ Crazy:
  44. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Aren't you blake_won on Club137.net
  45. fonzie @ fonzie:
    some claimed supreme being yet they lied in his name
  46. π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“† @ π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“†:
    Weak
  47. π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“† @ π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“†:
    Imagine dying from corona
  48. null @ null:
    as Root I would remove all elitism
  49. π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“† @ π’₯π“Šπ“π’Ύπ’Άπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Άπ“†:
    );
  50. franky @ franky:
    *change my mind picture*
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Reaction score
Who are you reporting?: bested
Reason for report: mass free kill and opening of the side vent + not admiting or glowing
Approx. Time of incident: 11:30:00 : bested keep talking over when im the warden and then just open the side vent and let the prisoners out and then shoot them, and the main cell got opend it was a freeday and he shot jinx in the face and walled sorry and then lied his ass after it and didnt want to glow both
Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence: https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712191859-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
dude stop acting cool these "reports" of your are dumb as fuck and don't make since im vouching for bested here bested is a great ct ive never seen him pull a stunt like this, for you hunter stop talkin out of your ass

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
dude stop acting cool these "reports" of your are dumb as fuck and don't make since im vouching for bested here bested is a great ct ive never seen him pull a stunt like this, for you hunter stop talkin out of your ass
are you fucking dumb o just fucking dumb ? do i give a shit if what you saw him did ? i got that shit on hltv god you stupid

Wheelchair Warrior

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Reaction score
Hunter you are so lucky lmao just yesterday I deleted 40 fuckin videos and loads of them were about you and jinx freelilling, mass freekilling and not glowing. And talk about talking over the warden which YOU always do lmao. No worries tho and what am I gonna get ct banned for 1 day? So be it
#GetGudPaki

Hunter

Reaction score
BesTeD said:
Hunter you are so lucky lmao just yesterday I deleted 40 fuckin videos and loads of them were about you and jinx freelilling, mass freekilling and not glowing. And talk about talking over the warden which YOU always do lmao. No worries tho and what am I gonna get ct banned for 1 day? So be it
#GetGudPaki
i had tons of videos of me fucking ya mom and her giving me bj but i deleted them last day man, at least you taking ya shit like a man not like a retard i didnt say you should get ct banned or it effect ya mod shit. just showin ya dumbass that im right

Wheelchair Warrior

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Reaction score
Hunter said:
i had tons of videos of me fucking ya mom and her giving me bj but i deleted them last day man, at least you taking ya shit like a man not like a retard i didnt say you should get ct banned or it effect ya mod shit. just showin ya dumbass that im right
Hunter your Pakistani balls haven't even dropped yet tell your momma to stop changing her lipstick constantly cause my dick is gettin multi colored. Kid you think you all that but you are nothing. you just mad cause im right and honeslty i think you the one that needs to be off CT you dumb af.

#WooshFuckedYouUp

Jinx

Reaction score
Lmfao go back and get them off blake or some shit pussy little nigga BesTeD . I never freekilled you salty little fuckboi. No need to get your nuts twisted just because you got put down like a little bitch every time you never got shit and I always get my glows off you lmfao so stop acting tough when you think you get freekilled cause you just look dumber each time. \

EDIT : I had nothing to do with this post but since Bested doesnt wanna take all that dick out of his mouth. I can confirm most of what Hunter is saying because I did end up getting glowed(Even though Bested tried acting tough and saying I wasnt, what a retard am i right?) so he did freekill in that case.

Wheelchair Warrior

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Reaction score
Jinx said:
Lmfao go back and get them off blake or some shit pussy little nigga BesTeD . I never freekilled you salty little fuckboi. No need to get your nuts twisted just because you got put down like a little bitch every time you never got shit and I always get my glows off you lmfao so stop acting tough when you think you get freekilled cause you just look dumber each time.
hope off this dick hoe ass nigga i had like 4 videos of you fucking freekilling without glowing cause your salty ass don't wana glow me and most of the times you freekiled me your bitch ass didn't glow me but other CTS did cause they know it was a Freekill.
get the fuck outta here.

"i wont glow you if you want your freeday tell someone else to glow." Lmao. GTFO

Jinx

Reaction score
BesTeD said:
hope off this dick hoe ass nigga i had like 4 videos of you fucking freekilling without glowing cause your salty ass don't wana glow me and most of the times you freekiled me your bitch ass didn't glow me but other CTS did cause they know it was a Freekill.
get the fuck outta here.

"i wont glow you if you want your freeday tell someone else to glow." Lmao. GTFO
Yea dipshit and by that I mean admin. If an admin were to glow you then I would step aside and let him do his job unless I feel like you bitched yourself into a FD just because somebody doesnt wanna have to deal with your crying . If any other CT did it you got blasted. Im sure you remember that bitch boi. Best part is you still never got the glow LOL no matter how angry and "threatning" you got

Hunter

Reaction score
Jinx said:
Lmfao go back and get them off blake or some shit pussy little nigga BesTeD . I never freekilled you salty little fuckboi. No need to get your nuts twisted just because you got put down like a little bitch every time you never got shit and I always get my glows off you lmfao so stop acting tough when you think you get freekilled cause you just look dumber each time. \

EDIT : I had nothing to do with this post but since Bested doesnt wanna take all that dick out of his mouth. I can confirm most of what Hunter is saying because I did end up getting glowed(Even though Bested tried acting tough and saying I wasnt, what a retard am i right?) so he did freekill in that case.
i glowed ya bitch ass and he didnt want to he said i dont owe anyone a fd

Wheelchair Warrior

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Reaction score
Jinx said:
Yea dipshit and by that I mean admin. If an admin were to glow you then I would step aside and let him do his job unless I feel like you bitched yourself into a FD just because somebody doesnt wanna have to deal with your crying . If any other CT did it you got blasted. Im sure you remember that bitch boi. Best part is you still never got the glow LOL no matter how angry and "threatning" you got
both y'all stop riding each others dick lmao cute you think i'm mad get the fuck outta here useless fuck.

Jinx

Reaction score
BesTeD said:
both y'all stop riding each others dick lmao cute you think i'm mad get the fuck outta here useless fuck.
\

- The words of a nigga who's mad

woosh

Reaction score
hunter you constantly talk over the warden my guy, idk wtf ur talkin about

k4kush

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Reaction score
bla bla bla, woo la la, its tiem for Africaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 Members Online