I'm a jealous boy, really feel like John Lennon :cry:
  3. Farid @ Farid:
    yeah and other things w dat
  4. Crooked @ Crooked:
    oh wait....
  5. Crooked @ Crooked:
    What about the custom skins?
  6. Farid @ Farid:
    there are better things to add for vip rather than “oh ur vip? ill tax less” where there shouldnt be a fucking taxing for ingame currency
  7. Farid @ Farid:
    @Crazy ill remove that gat transfer fee like it or not
  8. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    OK boomer
  9. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Me and @dominic continue our undefeated streak as a Paintball Duo
  10. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    OK boomer
  11. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Monica needs Admin of the month award.
  12. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    I am confuseseses
  13. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Rebel Pls explain the meme
  14. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    guess its time to join one of those non steam mexican communites where people actually play. look what you did to me
  15. T @ thruman:
    them files would be gonzoooooooooooooooo
  16. Crazy @ Crazy:
    What a mistake that would be
  17. Farid @ Farid:
    ofc @thruman, will be making blackjack back to its glorious dayz
  18. T @ thruman:
    #fair*
  19. T @ thruman:
    @Farid #makeblackjackfairagain
  20. tangy @ tangy:
    afm is popping wit randoms
  21. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Maybe Kev #1
  22. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Pichi, best SM 2k19.
  23. pichi @ pichi:
    +1
  24. Farid @ Farid:
    I promise yall if I get to develop jb ill fucking REMOVE THAT FUCKING TRANSFER FEE THAT SHIT GAY NIGGA
  25. J @ josh:
    saints getting screwed on penalties per usual
  26. T @ thruman:
    @elzar that was insane...how’d they pull it off man. What a game
  27. J @ josh:
    jb when
  28. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Lr*
  29. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    8/32 and I call days where I give or winner 1k gold, I have 20k to spend
  30. pichi @ pichi:
    no
  31. tangy @ tangy:
    no
  32. Noodles @ Noodles:
    Staff must call
  33. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Late night jb when?
  34. dominic @ dominic:
  35. Crazy @ Crazy:
    That's a no
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Idk does crooked send pics?
  37. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Smh at these double standardss
  38. Crooked @ Crooked:
    So does reddit not get ad revenue because people say nigger there too
  39. elzar @ elzar:
    Almost had a heart attack
  40. elzar @ elzar:
    @Zixler @thruman 49ers win 😃
  41. elzar @ elzar:
    49ers :)
  42. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Empty are you on an IEP by chance? Who is your case manager if so? Your behavior is very concerning to me.
  43. Farid @ Farid:
    brb finna go smoke a blunt for my nigga juice wrld rip in piece
  44. franky @ franky:
    shut up you stupid nigger
  45. E @ Empty #wolfpac [real]:
    GOT IT
  46. Bested @ Bested:
    @Empty #wolfpac [real], We dont allow racism on our forums anymore, google has stopped our AD revenue due to racism on our girlgam3rs website, please refrain from using such words
  47. E @ Empty #wolfpac [real]:
    Nigger
  48. E @ Empty #wolfpac [real]:
    SUCK MY Door handle
  49. Farid @ Farid:
    imma need my "lightning dont strike twice" achievement glooks
  50. Zixler @ Zixler:
    49ers :)
Status
Not open for further replies.

MachOMan

Reaction score
One could say this has been a long time in the making, but I guess there’s no better time than now. It is no secret that LGK and GG haven’t seen eye to eye for quite some time. We tried to see if things would change, or if something would come of the partnership, but it hasn’t. After deliberations amongst our higher ups and staff members, we have decided to end the partnership. Firstly, at this point in the game, we don’t feel either community is gaining anything from it. If anything, we feel the partnership is holding both communities back from reaching their full potential. Secondly, we no longer wish to be affiliated with a community that allows the behavior that has been going on here for the past couple months. Blake it’s honestly a shame to watch you let a couple of the people run your community the way they do; the community that you built. But that’s not up for us to decide what goes on here. What is up for us to decide is that all terms and agreements of the partnership that were announced on April 13th are now null and void. As of today, that contract no longer binds you or us to anything. No one on our side will follow into this post to turn it into a flame war. That is not our intentions. I think we can agree that we’ve already had one too many of those. As not all of our members are on bad terms with yours, we hope to see you in our servers and vice versa. We wish you the best with your future plans, and hope to see you guys around. Good luck.

blake_won

⭐Celebrity⭐
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
I can't say I am surprised. but it sheds light on why I don't trust you and why others should be wary of you and @Chilli Palmer .

I figured as soon as you guys had something in the works, you'd break the agreement. As you have no issues breaking your word or promises as you've done in the past.

Title edited accordingly. I'm not sure why you'd title it Jungle Book.

Alexa

🍀420 Club🍀
Reaction score
One could say this has been a long time in the making, but I guess there’s no better time than now. It is no secret that LGK and GG haven’t seen eye to eye for quite some time. We tried to see if things would change, or if something would come of the partnership, but it hasn’t. After deliberations amongst our higher ups and staff members, we have decided to end the partnership. Firstly, at this point in the game, we don’t feel either community is gaining anything from it. If anything, we feel the partnership is holding both communities back from reaching their full potential. Secondly, we no longer wish to be affiliated with a community that allows the behavior that has been going on here for the past couple months. Blake it’s honestly a shame to watch you let a couple of the people run your community the way they do; the community that you built. But that’s not up for us to decide what goes on here. What is up for us to decide is that all terms and agreements of the partnership that were announced on April 13th are now null and void. As of today, that contract no longer binds you or us to anything. No one on our side will follow into this post to turn it into a flame war. That is not our intentions. I think we can agree that we’ve already had one too many of those. As not all of our members are on bad terms with yours, we hope to see you in our servers and vice versa. We wish you the best with your future plans, and hope to see you guys around. Good luck.
I really hope you discussed this with the appropriate people before making this post. Otherwise LOLOL

blake_won

⭐Celebrity⭐
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
I really hope you discussed this with the appropriate people before making this post. Otherwise LOLOL
He is an owner over there. However, they just decided to break the agreement randomly. There is no clause allowing them to break it. They just waited until the moment that suited them best to break it. Hopefully more people will now understand what I've said in the past about them. You simply can't trust them.

Alexa

🍀420 Club🍀
Reaction score
He is an owner over there. However, they just decided to break the agreement randomly. There is no clause allowing them to break it. They just waited until the moment that suited them best to break it. Hopefully more people will now understand what I've said in the past about them. You simply can't trust them.
No no, I know he's owner! I mean... I hope this was discussed with the owners/developer here (coughyoucough) before he made this post!

blake_won

⭐Celebrity⭐
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
No no, I know he's owner! I mean... I hope this was discussed with the owners/developer here (coughyoucough) before he made this post!
No, it wasn't discussed with us. We honored the agreement.

We could now run a Surf server which we've wanted to do since the agreement was set in motion. We actually made plenty of offers to them for Surf hosting rights that they refused. @thruman spent a good month or two making all kinds of offers. Shoutout to @thruman as he doesn't get enough credit.

k4kush

250 Club
Reaction score
OK.

nick

🔥666 Club🔥
Reaction score
Hold up what agreement lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 Members Online

Servers