hahahaha invest with Lethal
  3. nick @ nick:
    proclaim erbkaisertum
  4. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    fonzaaaaaaaay
  5. xay @ xay:
    i will slap everyone's dick
  6. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    @fonzie, WS sucks the dick for me thats how i make money, then i invest with @Lethal
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cant wait til your parents kick you out and ur FORCED to suck dick under a bridge
  8. fonzie @ fonzie:
    oh look its bested the unemployed wannabe hacker
  9. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    ofc you force you fucking rapist
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    im untouchable but im forcing you to feel me
  11. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    ya'll saying ttt but i don't see a server. getting my hopes up cunts
  12. pichi @ pichi:
    ttT
  13. Crooked @ Crooked:
    tTt
  14. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Ttt
  15. ws @ ws:
    yes
  16. ws @ ws:
    TTT
  17. xay @ xay:
    TTT or bust
  18. Fury @ Fury:
    ay inferior than JB
  19. Fury @ Fury:
    hahaha fuck TTT
  20. elzar @ elzar:
    Let's play some TTT everyone
  21. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    hello
  22. J @ josh:
    hi
  23. xay @ xay:
    Get clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. xay @ xay:
    Fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. elzar @ elzar:
    :coffee::elzar:
  26. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    Good night
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    Good morning
  28. Fury @ Fury:
    Ye
  29. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    XD
  31. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    You have to provide memes as payment
  32. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    They're there it's just invisible for the refugees
  33. ws @ ws:
    i think
  34. ws @ ws:
    theyโ€™ll be back
  35. ws @ ws:
    the servers r gone
  36. ivy @ ivy:
    I came here for jailbreak! Where is jailbreak :(((((
  37. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    himself
  38. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    jesus
  39. ivy @ ivy:
    hi guys!!
  40. ws @ ws:
  41. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Is @ws Dom's wife for real?
  42. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    good morning
  43. Fury @ Fury:
    gud night
  44. elzar @ elzar:
    Good evening
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    A true pleasure...
  46. Fury @ Fury:
    Thruman wanting once again to show his superior mind
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    lol
  48. Crooked @ Crooked:
    @ws im waiting for the first step in the revolution :rolleyes:
  49. XS @ XS:
    Hi
  50. nick @ nick:
    there you are hanad
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Game

Hero in Disguise
Reaction score
GirlGam3rs,

We had a situation in the server where I used a jetpack to cheat in a race to win. The Guard was going to kill the other prisoner until a valid point was brought up. Jetpack is an automatic rebel item therefore I should of been killed immediately.

I am calling all Jailbreak players to participate in a vote as I personally don't believe Jetpack should be a rebel item and many others agree. The reason for this is because I see it more as an advantage to the prisoners than a real threat. For example, speed burst and parachute aren't automatic rebel items and these items easily give you advantage against other prisoner/guards and I feel as if the jetpack should be treated the same way.

Please +1 or -1 with a reason as to why we should keep or change this so we can make this decision as a community.

Strength and Honor,
The Game

elzar

๐Ÿ”ฅ666 Club๐Ÿ”ฅ
Head Veteran
Reaction score
i typed out a whole response and it got deleted. Will edit this later

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with what The Game said however I'll wait until elzar edits his post before I vote as that could change how I feel about Jetpacks. As things stand however the jetpack initial speed isn't even that fast. If you strafe mid air while you already have some speed you can get to really high speed with the Jetpack, but by then the CTs would've already killed you if they wanted you dead.

Pudding

Reaction score
+1 for making it non auto rebel for the same reasons game stated. Good shop item for when ct's forget to call nocheating on an event and for the fact that parachute/speedboost/dive are not auto rebel

elzar

๐Ÿ”ฅ666 Club๐Ÿ”ฅ
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Okay for some reason I can't edit my original post blake_won .

So my vote was "-1". My reasoning is that it can easily be used to escape from a group to go get a gun or whatever (rebel). This is from personal experience as a CT.

The situation you describe however is unique: it's a little less cut and dry. If there are 2 terrorists left for example and one uses the jetpack to win the race, I (as the CT) probably wouldn't kill the one using it. But as I stated before, in larger groups it can definitely be problematic enough for it to be considered an automatic rebel.

Consider if you may, 10 T's walking in a line following you and one tries to fly away back to the gunroom. Thank you for your time.

Walter

Add me on snapchat xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx
Reaction score
After reading Elzar's response; -1

I think a parachute is a little different in the sense that it's useful in certain scenarios. Like the jump tower in awesomeday. I'm sure there are other maps in which it's useful, but other than saving you a little health and being used to cheat, I don't think it's as "nefarious" or gives the T's as much of an opportunity to rebel as the jetpack does.

The Game

Hero in Disguise
Reaction score
elzar said:
Okay for some reason I can't edit my original post blake_won .

So my vote was "-1". My reasoning is that it can easily be used to escape from a group to go get a gun or whatever (rebel). This is from personal experience as a CT.

The situation you describe however is unique: it's a little less cut and dry. If there are 2 terrorists left for example and one uses the jetpack to win the race, I (as the CT) probably wouldn't kill the one using it. But as I stated before, in larger groups it can definitely be problematic enough for it to be considered an automatic rebel.

Consider if you may, 10 T's walking in a line following you and one tries to fly away back to the gunroom. Thank you for your time.
I hear you, but your reasoning is the same reasoning I could give for the parachute, dive, and speed burst. All of these items can be used to escape from a group, or get a gun. Granted the jet-pack would probably be the best alternative to escaping, all we would need to do is maybe slightly increase the cost to get one. As blake_won mentioned, the initial speed of the jet-pack is not fast at all. I've used this item on numerous occasions at this point and out of 5 attempts, I think i only successfully escaped 1 time.

f there is "x" amount of terrorist walking in a line, some are going to escape regardless. Whether it be just running off, speed bursting away, or jet-packing off. If the prisoner isn't following the command, then of course you can kill them. I just don't think marking this item "automatic rebel" is the best choice here.

MrPie

Reaction score
i would say neither +1 or -1.
So thinking about what you guys said. I think that you should add another color to the shop. Like orange or something. It should represent up to the ct's judgement, which means that the ct could kill them if they want, but its up to there judgement. So that its not an immediate rebel, or so that its never a rebel.

MrPie

Reaction score
Also since i couldnt edit my old responce, i say that if the cts decide to kill 1 person with all the orange items you would have to kill the rest. So that favortisim doesnt kick in. Also during a 2 man competition for lr it should be a non rebel item, that is if like 10 or so seconds into the competition. is when it shouldnt be a rebel item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creme puff