:mokujin:
  8. ws @ ws:
    no
  9. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  10. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  17. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  19. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  21. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  22. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  23. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  24. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  25. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  26. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  27. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  28. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  30. blake_won @ blake_won:
  31. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  32. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  33. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  34. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  35. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  36. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  37. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  40. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  49. T @ thruman:
    whack
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA

kev

Retired
Reaction score
I'm fine with it being a Special Day, but there are a few things that could be looked at, possibly changed:

1.) CTs should not be randomly respawned after the countdown. The CTs frozen in gunroom is sufficient enough and should leave from there. You could be hiding somewhere good (or you think is good), but after the countdown, the CT so happens to spawn right there in front of you. He sees you and kills you, giving you no chance whatsoever (unless you somehow knife and kill him, which leads me to my next suggestion.)

2.) T's should be able to pick up guns as well during this Special Day (in my opinion), although I can see why not as it somewhat kills the purpose of HNS (as the hiders can get a gun somewhere on the map) and kill the seekers (the CTs). The CTs can just slaughter the T's if they keep their distance (rifle vs. knife), so again, no chance. This can also be problematic if T's aren't able to pick up guns should we have a fairly large map. Some prisoners could be the best hiders in the server, and it would take CT(s) forever to find those prisoners, making the dead people wait. Eventually, they'll probably get bored and leave, "devaluing" the server. Most prisoners would try to find a gun somewhere or go to gunroom, and try to end the day.

3.) Rules state that you can't wall. What about Special Days, especially HNS? This is more of an "established but not written in the rules" kind of thing. I believe you should be able to wall on HNS, at least.

4.) I think this would be a neat idea if somehow the doors to gunroom were locked (meaning no one enters, no one leaves) until the countdown is over. After that, it's unrestricted to anyone in the server. This prevents some people who like to troll/taunt the CTs by standing at the doorway of the gunroom because during that gap of time the doors are opened, you can kind of see where the other prisoners are headed (giving you and or the other CTs an idea of where they could be).

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score
Why even waste a special day when you can just call regular HNS?

kev

Retired
Reaction score
a wild noob. said:
Because they already implemented a HNS Special Day, and I'm sure they want use to use it rather than having to call a regular one. Or else, what'd be the point of even having it as a Special Day in the first place? I think that it should be removed, and be a classic HNS. But, the community voted on it.

Loks

Reaction score
All good and i likes them all and support them, except the 2nd one, i half support it cuz its called "HIDE and SEEK" it wont be pretty if Ts go gr or find a gun in the map and kill CTs, that would be a gun day, purpose of game is the Ts to hide not gunday, if guns would be a pretty idea, every T respawn with a usp 12 bullets or deagle 3 bullets or something, to make balance
Plus i dont like the idea of after the countdown CTs respawn somewhere in the map

Hunter

Reaction score
blake_won the screen of the cts should be black in the start of hide n seek till the countdown is over

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
I think that the day should be removed entirely. This is just my opinion, I am not trying to start an argument with anyone.

But, if it remains, I believe that there should be a timer like Jedi day of like 3 mins or so. This day devalues the server like no other when there's one T left and no one can find him and it ends up going like 8 minutes or whatever.

Hunter

Reaction score
elzar said:
I think that the day should be removed entirely. This is just my opinion, I am not trying to start an argument with anyone.

But, if it remains, I believe that there should be a timer like Jedi day of like 3 mins or so. This day devalues the server like no other when there's one T left and no one can find him and it ends up going like 8 minutes or whatever.
when there is 1 t left the day ends and he gets lr ijs

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Hunter said:
when there is 1 t left the day ends and he gets lr ijs
Not in the special day. It doesn't end until one person remains.

Crazy

teeto
Reaction score
it just shouldn't be a special day at all if we call it as a normal day and T's come to the gun room and open the doors and get blasted then complain that the day takes to long that's not a problem for a ct's the t's decided to be retarded and they pay the price for it

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score
I only call regular HNS, Idgaf if it was implemented to be only called as a special day.

- It's a waste of a special day
- The only map that makes regular HNS hard are maps with 2+ guns on maps for Prisoner's to pick up. - CLuster nades can be easily avoided.
- Please add to the rules that walling on regular HNS is allowed. - In previous JB servers/communities, walling has always been allowed on HNS.
- Wadumean Foo

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Kevin said:
I'm fine with it being a Special Day, but there are a few things that could be looked at, possibly changed:

1.) CTs should not be randomly respawned after the countdown. The CTs frozen in gunroom is sufficient enough and should leave from there. You could be hiding somewhere good (or you think is good), but after the countdown, the CT so happens to spawn right there in front of you. He sees you and kills you, giving you no chance whatsoever (unless you somehow knife and kill him, which leads me to my next suggestion.)

2.) T's should be able to pick up guns as well during this Special Day (in my opinion), although I can see why not as it somewhat kills the purpose of HNS (as the hiders can get a gun somewhere on the map) and kill the seekers (the CTs). The CTs can just slaughter the T's if they keep their distance (rifle vs. knife), so again, no chance. This can also be problematic if T's aren't able to pick up guns should we have a fairly large map. Some prisoners could be the best hiders in the server, and it would take CT(s) forever to find those prisoners, making the dead people wait. Eventually, they'll probably get bored and leave, "devaluing" the server. Most prisoners would try to find a gun somewhere or go to gunroom, and try to end the day.

3.) Rules state that you can't wall. What about Special Days, especially HNS? This is more of an "established but not written in the rules" kind of thing. I believe you should be able to wall on HNS, at least.

4.) I think this would be a neat idea if somehow the doors to gunroom were locked (meaning no one enters, no one leaves) until the countdown is over. After that, it's unrestricted to anyone in the server. This prevents some people who like to troll/taunt the CTs by standing at the doorway of the gunroom because during that gap of time the doors are opened, you can kind of see where the other prisoners are headed (giving you and or the other CTs an idea of where they could be).
1.) I agree.

2.) I disagree, the reason this special day was even suggested by IceGirl was because she was having trouble dealing with T's using weapons. If you want the T's to be able to use guns you could always call an HnS day manually.

3.) I agree, walling should be allowed on HnS.

4.) Sounds complicated to pull this off and I think it's much easier to just have the CT's frozen in place with a dark screen.

If you consider HnS to be a waste of a special day what special day would you replace it with? Does the server have a limit amount of special days it can have in it's menu blake_won ? I disagree with elzar saying it should have a timer because that defeats the whole purpose of HnS. If depopulation is a problem you could always enable radar after a set amount of time and allow guns for all when this happens as well.

IceGirl

Ice
Reaction score
i fully hear you out on not agreeing on my idea and how most feel like its an bad idea.

with my idea i suggested it for ct to make it easy on them when regular rebels go for the guns or try to kill. that's why i suggested it to be a special day so T's cant pick up gun and ct can have a chance to actually find them without getting killed themselves, there was some flaws on my half on explaining, but if you do keep this as a special day,

if cant do so block gun room just for that day.
- CT's speed boost so we can run across the map faster without slowing the day down/
- more hp or god mode for CT's
- radar blocked off for x amount turn on radar 1:30 remaining.

i agree with Kevin with leaving gun room. ct should be spawned it they were already frozen, its good enough.
the walling idea is good if CT's have the same hp as prisoners ( just for that day )

since everyone wants guns put those pistols laying around but in places where they need to work to get it. they get a minute or so to hide anyways. or do what Lokz said and give them a second weapon that would be used. like hunger games and give 1 round of ammo

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin said:
1.) CTs should not be randomly respawned after the countdown.
The prisoners can camp gunroom and backstab the CTs. Random spawns prevents that.

a wild noob. said:
It gives you the option to do HNS and block weapons. You can still call a classic HNS day.

Hunter said:
blake_won the screen of the cts should be black in the start of hide n seek till the countdown is over
We can add that, but who would want to look at a black screen for 40+ seconds? At least they can look around while frozen.

fonzie said:
Does the server have a limit amount of special days it can have in it's menu blake_won ?
No, we can add as many special days as we want.

fonzie said:
If depopulation is a problem you could always enable radar after a set amount of time and allow guns for all when this happens as well.
That's a good idea.

Edit:

elzar said:
Not in the special day. It doesn't end until one person remains.
It should end the day when there is one prisoner alive.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
We are going to delete HNS in the next update. I have just watched the server go from 15+ players to 3 just from the day taking so long, and it really is boring and meaningless to simply hide on the map, I was honestly kind of wrong for even thinking this is a good special day that people enjoy, because it's really not true.

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
if hns is going to be a special day why dont you just confine the space so it goes alot faster
when youre playing hide and seek in real life you always limit the space to downstairs and not upstairs so idk why you niggas got 10 people hiding on a bigass map and nothing to do for the people who die

yall are a bunch of jackasses and didn't think it through

you can keep hns just do two things
1 - confine the space
2 - when you get killed you become a seeker
2b - its not cts vs ts but random each time like chicken cunt except everyone hides and you just get pop poped if youre a seeker

Lord Gaben

250 Club
Reaction score
dominic said:
if hns is going to be a special day why dont you just confine the space so it goes alot faster
when youre playing hide and seek in real life you always limit the space to downstairs and not upstairs so idk why you niggas got 10 people hiding on a bigass map and nothing to do for the people who die

yall are a bunch of jackasses and didn't think it through

you can keep hns just do two things
1 - confine the space
2 - when you get killed you become a seeker
2b - its not cts vs ts but random each time like chicken cunt except everyone hides and you just get pop poped if youre a seeker
sounds good to me

38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vick