GIRLGAM3RS | REBEL CONTEST !

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Seeing as how we have a high Canadian population here, lets rise up and takeover shall we?
  2. Fury @ Fury:
    Lol you fast
  3. Crooked @ Crooked:
    :love:
  4. Fury @ Fury:
    Canadian likes
  5. Fury @ Fury:
    Done modafoka
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    COMIN
  7. Crooked @ Crooked:
    but you still dont like my memes :cry:
  8. Fury @ Fury:
    @Crooked I see you
  9. Fury @ Fury:
    Sucking dicks
  10. J @ josh:
    Hi all
  11. ws @ ws:
    how r u doing this evening
  12. ws @ ws:
    hello vin
  13. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    hello wis
  14. ws @ ws:
    hello all
  15. Fury @ Fury:
    Ah, when I can dislike post from fonzie, but je cannot dislike mines, yaha motherfucker
  16. Fury @ Fury:
    Good aftermidnight-noon
  17. Fury @ Fury:
    Ok
  18. Tjay @ Tjay:
    dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead
  19. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol can't argue with that
  20. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, we play the zombie game when we go out, and pretend everyone is zombies... so we kinda avoid the main beach cause people are dumb!
  21. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol true. Although I was still surprised at how many people were on the boardwalk yesterday
  22. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, I usually prefer the secret beach since it's less crowded, but I realized right now, the whole beach is less crowded LOL
  23. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  24. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  25. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  26. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  27. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  28. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  29. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  30. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  31. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  32. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  33. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  34. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  35. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  36. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  37. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  38. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  39. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  40. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  41. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  42. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  43. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  44. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  45. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  46. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  47. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  48. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  49. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  50. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome all, we're kicking off the new year with a brand new rebel contest! We hope to see some exceptional skill, rebelling, and some good fun. Here's what's going down.

CTsWe will select CT's based on votes from players in the server, as well as some choices from the higher up team. This will be based on how well we believe they can control days, game skill, etc. This is because we want to make sure rebelling is going to be very skill oriented during this contest.
***If you want to become a CT for the contest, simply post in this forum that you would like to do so. This does NOT guarantee your spot on the CT roster, the ultimate final decision will be up to the managers.

TerroristsYour duty is simple. REBEL! Of course, since we will have only the best CT's, you will have to use a mix of cunning, wit and bravery in order to get the kills you need to win.
Lastly,all shop items will be disabled during this contest. This will make it even harder to get those precious kills you need to come out on top. The player with the highest score/most kills at the end of the map will emerge victorious.

Just a couple more reminders. This will be based on a first come first server basis. At 7:59pm est we will restart the server to the new version for rebel contest and T's will have to fill their spots ASAP. Also, CT's will be required to use the map every day during this contest. We should not ever see an L/R be given when the last T is inside the cage. CT's applying should think in advance about days they might want to call or activities they want to play during this contest.
If a T is freekilled during any of these days, they must be immediately quick revived, freedays will not be given, and that includes the first day of the map. In the end there are 2 ways to receive kills during this contest.
-Rebelling
-Receiving L/R and eliminating CT's.

The map will be jb_snow. Any other map has a small area of rebel opportunity, and this enables CT's to always be on alert.

The top 3 winners will receive the following prizes
1st place: $20 Steam Game of choice (funded by woosh , thank you woosh!) and 10,000 jailbreak gold
2nd place: 4,000 jb gold
3rd place: 1,000 jb gold

Good Luck, and may the best rebeller win!

Current CT Roster
1. Foo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions/comments? Post below, I may have missed something so I might edit this along the way before the contest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
need help figuring out what time this is in your timezone? click here

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
should rename it to LR contest because the players who get LR will undoubtedly have the most kills

Wheelchair Warrior

🍀420 Club🍀
Reaction score
"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
who wants bested for ct?
#TimeToEnableMyAimbot
#VibesSuck

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
With only the best of CTs, it'll certainly be harder to win LRs unless you have a one-trick. And with everybody trying their hardest to rebel, your kills may get snagged before you cooperate. Seems interesting, but if the CTs are smart enough to choose a variety of days, it will be very hard for any one T to take advantage of LR.

I'll be improving my aim so hopefully I can volunteer for CT.

sorry

Reaction score
want to be a ct .
#KevinForAdmin.

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
I regret to inform you all that I will not be able to attend because of work. I know you all think I'm the greatest CT.

Kapouchino

Reaction score
Winning is not important.It's the only thing that matter! Good Lucky Have Fun to everyone :)

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
fonzie said:
should rename it to LR contest because the players who get LR will undoubtedly have the most kills
Good Point.
New rule: L/R Kills will NOT count towards your actual score.
Wouldn't make sense to reward the player not rebelling, however its not required to rebel during this contest. Only when you feel you can/need to.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Foo said:
Good Point.
New rule: L/R Kills will NOT count towards your actual score.
Wouldn't make sense to reward the player not rebelling, however its not required to rebel during this contest. Only when you feel you can/need to.
jek
i was just fucking with you dude but damn, ok

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Ayy this sounds great!

I'd like to sign up for guard if no one minds :D

Poonther

250 Club
Reaction score
So if LR's don't count for kills, it's basically going to be 20 or so T's trying to rebel the moment cells open. Could there be something where LR kills maybe only reward half a kill or something, just an idea.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Panther said:
So if LR's don't count for kills, it's basically going to be 20 or so T's trying to rebel the moment cells open. Could there be something where LR kills maybe only reward half a kill or something, just an idea.
The thing is knowing this community and how everyone loves to loophole everything the T's would just w8 on L/R and do typing contest 7x or something, the player did good, but in no way is he participating in a rebel contest. However, we can maybe do a separate contest someday that simply involves highest score, and not focus entirely on rebelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006