HEAD ADMIN NOMINATION

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  2. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  3. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  4. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  5. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  8. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  11. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  12. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  14. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  15. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  16. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  17. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  18. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  19. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  20. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  21. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  22. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  23. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  24. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  25. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  26. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  27. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  28. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    nothing like a big fat doink amirite, now we just need some TTT to go with it
  30. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Smokin joints on the boardwalk at sunset. This shit is nice
  31. Crooked @ Crooked:
    please delete the "amusing videos" thread.... please....
  32. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    i hope u all have had a wonderful day
  33. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    hi guys!
  34. elzar @ elzar:
    He turned into a pickle. funniest shit ive ever seen
  35. franky @ franky:
    gg isn't stressful
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    911 operator is much less stressful than GG
  37. Fury @ Fury:
    Its always fun to see that
  38. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha fonzie rejected
  39. T @ thruman:
    how many games have you played you no life fuck? holy shit....
  40. ws @ ws:
    no tyler i havent
  41. Crooked @ Crooked:
    have you tried copy-pasting
  42. Crooked @ Crooked:
    embed it
  43. ws @ ws:
    why can i not post screenshots in shoutbox
  44. ws @ ws:
    NOT HIM
  45. ws @ ws:
    NO
  46. blake_won @ blake_won:
  47. ws @ ws:
    plz
  48. ws @ ws:
    does anyone wanna play stardew valley
  49. blake_won @ blake_won:
    One high BMI guy to rule them all.
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Mergern'tn't, players coming back. You know where I'm going with this. It sure seems more fun than playing 911 operator.

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
I noticed in Cogito's staff post that there is a rank of "Head Admin" which is vacant. Instead of Foo or MrWiggles just appointing someone behind closed doors, I thought it would be fun to nominate the admin(s) you think deserve to hold the title. Since I'd like to view this community as democratic, I would then like to have a vote based off of those nominations. The managers would have the final say obviously, but let's see what the COMMUNITY thinks.

My nomination is sorry. He is active, knows the rules well, is friends with all, and can do no wrong in my eyes. Has also been here since the beginning and IIRC, he was the first moderator appointed in GG after admin applications originally closed. He ranked up from mod, and should rank up from admin as well. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: It should go without saying, but I'm going to say it anyway: self-nominations do not count and may god have mercy on your soul if you do

Jesse

Reaction score
USA is a democracy and look at how well we're doing. Good joke. There are many factors in deciding a Head Admin and community consensus is one of many. This is a good idea to see where the community stands when the time comes to promote somebody, but if the person that has the most nominations or votes doesn't stand out to the higher staff, it won't matter. Luckily, there are no promotions planned as of now since we just balanced out the staff a bit and we want to see how that goes, so you guys feel free to discuss(and flame) people.

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Jesse said:
USA is a democracy and look at how well we're doing. Good joke. There are many factors in deciding a Head Admin and community consensus is one of many. This is a good idea to see where the community stands when the time comes to promote somebody, but if the person that has the most nominations or votes doesn't stand out to the higher staff, it won't matter. Luckily, there are no promotions planned as of now since we just balanced out the staff a bit and we want to see how that goes, so you guys feel free to discuss(and flame) people.
That's why I said management has the final say. I just thought it would be a fun idea D: and it can show upper management where the community stands as far as their opinions of us.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would not make much sense to appoint a head admin based on votes. Qualities that one manager might consider a requirement for head admin, might not mean much to a different manager. Would the head admin handle staff applications? Bans? Accepting/declining suggestions? Would their role be limited to in-game activities as a regular admin but with more flags and as some sort of staff leader? The point is it depends on the managers and what they look for and expect out of the head admin.

There is no point in assigning a head admin if it's just a title and serves no purpose.

To answer the question, I would nominate fonzie for such a role if he was staff as I feel he possesses all the qualities that I personally would look for in a head admin/manager.

Jesse

Reaction score
elzar said:
That's why I said management has the final say. I just thought it would be a fun idea D: and it can show upper management where the community stands as far as their opinions of us.
That's what I said you fkin guy.

Also I agree with Blake. As of now, we don't even know what Head Admin's role would be and since it's just a title and serves no purpose, we're not hasty to promote someone to basically nothing.

Lord Gaben

250 Club
Reaction score
Jesse said:
to be fair the US is a democratic republic, but as of the last administration, i believe democracy is dead as our leader and his cronies continue to do things that the majority of both major parties are against.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
I nominate sorry for the position.

A level headed, active member of girlgam3rs.
Plays both guard, and prisoner on jailbreak.
Attends meetings, and has inputs on the rules.
Doesn't allow abuse. Use his admin powers for the fun of the server.

Big +1

(Preemptive Congratulations - Cogito)

woosh

Reaction score
i'm just joking, but either cogito or sorry get my vote if it counts for anything

Hunter

Reaction score
Cogito said:
I nominate sorry for the position.

A level headed, active member of girlgam3rs.
Plays both guard, and prisoner on jailbreak.
Attends meetings, and has inputs on the rules.
Doesn't allow abuse. Use his admin powers for the fun of the server.

Big +1

(Preemptive Congratulations - Cogito)

*cough* *cough*

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
+1 Nominate Sorry
Hahahahaha I've never seen Sorry abuse slap when it wasn't funny and with good vibes in the server. Never is it to just spam the chat and annoy people, I do believe he is conscious of that. I don't even need to say that he is extremely active and handles his admin duties well, banning people for short times when they continuously break rules, and transferring people who don't CT correctly. He's fun to play with and he's online at the strangest times, often with only myself, Amer, and nonsteamers, and overall I think he is by far the best suited in this community to be Head Admin.

Amer

Trust yourself.
Reaction score
+1 ,Sorry is a quiet person who loved by people has a potential know all thing keep up sorry <3

24 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006