:mokujin:
  8. ws @ ws:
    no
  9. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  10. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  17. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  19. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  21. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  22. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  23. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  24. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  25. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  26. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  27. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  28. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  30. blake_won @ blake_won:
  31. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  32. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  33. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  34. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  35. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  36. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  37. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  40. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  49. T @ thruman:
    whack
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to try to focus on the QoL side of things and make sure the server is balanced for everyone, CT and T during the day.
I do think a few things on the server are overpowered, but i'm sure you guys have other suggestions and comments too. So post below if you can think of other ways to balance the game to be fun for new players but also challenging and rewarding for returning players as well.

Invisibility: Needs to be temporary, 45 seconds or so. A good player will 100% always win in a gun fight if they are across the map invisble, and its obviously slightly overpowered when it never dissapears. If i am standing below any roof , you cannot see the shadow from below so it makes it even harder. Personally thinks it needs a nerf

Electricity cut: It's good for last ditch rebelling efforts, but it really doesn't make sense. Maybe if there was a power switch you had to phsyically go to and deactivate it would be funny but when a T can just cut all lights and run it doesn't really create any sort of skill gap or challenge. but thats my opinion

Leave any balance/ quality of life suggestions below if you can think of anything. thx

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
yeah ik im talking more in general though

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
i disagree with both of your ideas for the following reasons;

i think the invisibility is fine just the way it is because you are very vulnerable while you are trying to escape, as you still don't have a gun to shoot the cts with.

the lights being cut, although can be frustrating, doesnt really last that long so any last ditch escapes or efforts from the ts to get away during that time are still hard to pull off imo.

quality of life suggestion? i guess i would like to see the random warden function return as some people just join ct to kill players rather than calling fun days; i know im one of them.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
fonzie said:
i disagree with both of your ideas for the following reasons;

i think the invisibility is fine just the way it is because you are very vulnerable while you are trying to escape, as you still don't have a gun to shoot the cts with.
I'm not really debating the difficulty of properly using it, I'm saying that a permanent invisibility is very overpowered because 99.99% of the time the invisible person will be unnoticed in maps that are completely white and wide open like snow

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Foo said:
I'm not really debating the difficulty of properly using it, I'm saying that a permanent invisibility is very overpowered because 99.99% of the time the invisible person will be unnoticed in maps that are completely white and wide open like snow
get some glasses foo 8)

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
theres a reason it got removed from old AG plugin if u can remember lol just because it was in 1st plugin doesnt make it good

Jesse

Reaction score
I agree with foo that it doesn't really have any downsides to it and literally takes no skill to cut the electricity, which is why I've suggested adding like a Red, Blue, Green line options so you have to cut the right one otherwise the lights don't cut. As for the invisibility I agree that it should be temporary because you shouldn't have invisibility the entire round even when you've already escaped and have guns. As for what fonzie said I agree that you're vulnerable when you're escaping but there has to be some skill in rebeling too right? Otherwise it's just whoever has the most points wins the round. I think 45 seconds or even 30 seconds is more than enough to escape the CTs and find yourself a weapon, anything after that it's fair game.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a couple of threads about invisibility, I got a few complaints through steam and a lot of players complained about stealth/invisibility in the server as well. I'll nerf it and we can always change it back if that makes it completely useless.

As for electricity cut, it only lasts for 3 seconds. Also guards can buy a nightvision to counter the electricity cut. There haven't been many complaints about it either so far. I think it would be best to wait for more feedback before removing it.

Reaction score
i think 60 seconds for invis would be a good balance, 30 seconds isn't enough time to run away sometimes when there actively looking or spraying

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
So blake_won I thnk its about time to address the cluster bombs, there was a point during the day that there were about full server amount of people online but every day was stopped or ruined by cluster bombs littered across the map killing every CT.
Now its defnitely a great item and i love seeing it but 100 is just too cheap for this amount of firepower and damage it does.
Personally, I'd value it at about 200-250, or maybe even 215 or somethng, but 100 just isnt working with populated servers like ths afternoon

Reaction score
i agree with foo, the price should be raised up a bit, also i think ivis should move from 45 sec to 60 sec

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every suggestion should have its own topic so suggestions don't get mixed up.

Invisibility has already been reduced to 45 seconds.

Electricity cut is 3 seconds. The guards can buy nightvision to counter it. I can't nerf it any more than that. The server manager will have to decide if they want to remove it all together or keep it as it is.

Cluster grenades have been limited to 3 per round.

You can view the changelog at: https://girlgam3rs.com/index.php/topic,39

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
yeah i like the 3 clusters a day its alot better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online