JAILBREAK | SUGGESTIONS MEGATHREAD

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  2. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  3. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  4. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  5. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  8. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  11. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  12. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  14. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  15. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  16. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  17. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  18. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  19. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  20. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  21. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  22. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  23. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  24. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  25. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  26. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  27. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  28. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    nothing like a big fat doink amirite, now we just need some TTT to go with it
  30. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Smokin joints on the boardwalk at sunset. This shit is nice
  31. Crooked @ Crooked:
    please delete the "amusing videos" thread.... please....
  32. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    i hope u all have had a wonderful day
  33. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    hi guys!
  34. elzar @ elzar:
    He turned into a pickle. funniest shit ive ever seen
  35. franky @ franky:
    gg isn't stressful
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    911 operator is much less stressful than GG
  37. Fury @ Fury:
    Its always fun to see that
  38. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha fonzie rejected
  39. T @ thruman:
    how many games have you played you no life fuck? holy shit....
  40. ws @ ws:
    no tyler i havent
  41. Crooked @ Crooked:
    have you tried copy-pasting
  42. Crooked @ Crooked:
    embed it
  43. ws @ ws:
    why can i not post screenshots in shoutbox
  44. ws @ ws:
    NOT HIM
  45. ws @ ws:
    NO
  46. blake_won @ blake_won:
  47. ws @ ws:
    plz
  48. ws @ ws:
    does anyone wanna play stardew valley
  49. blake_won @ blake_won:
    One high BMI guy to rule them all.
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Mergern'tn't, players coming back. You know where I'm going with this. It sure seems more fun than playing 911 operator.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
All suggestions should be specific, to the point, and have a reason as to why it should be implemented or how it will enhance the game play experience. All opinions/disagreements/ideas are welcome here. No flame wars please
-----------------------------------
suggested format:
Suggestion:
Pros/cons:
How it will enhance the jailbreak experience/why it should be added:

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Since I suggested Foo make this thread, I will begin with a suggestion of my own. I mentioned this to blake_won in server, but I wanted an official post in the new thread.

Suggestion: Instead of a reward like gold / weapon / free day, the mystery box makes you die instantly.

Pros/cons: There are no cons to this suggestion, unless you become victim. I should note that the probability of getting instant death should be lower than getting a free day. Perhaps significantly lower.

How it will enhance the jailbreak experience/why it should be added: I just think it would be a funny addition, and would add even more mystery to the box. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
elzar said:
Since I suggested Foo make this thread, I will begin with a suggestion of my own. I mentioned this to blake_won in server, but I wanted an official post in the new thread.

Suggestion: Instead of a reward like gold / weapon / free day, the mystery box makes you die instantly.

Pros/cons: There are no cons to this suggestion, unless you become victim. I should note that the probability of getting instant death should be lower than getting a free day. Perhaps significantly lower.

How it will enhance the jailbreak experience/why it should be added: I just think it would be a funny addition, and would add even more mystery to the box. Thank you for your time.
I like this idea, also there should be other things in the mystry box, like drugs or low grav or high grav. just tons of randoms stuff would be great

Jesse

Reaction score
elzar said:

I think that's a great idea. Mystery box is only beneficial right now and I think adding a chance to get killed will add to the "mystery" of the mystery box. But I think it shouldn't work for CTs like that cause they get plenty of mystery and death from the shop already.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
I'm all for adding to this element of the game, however you put no cons, when as Jesse said CT's can die randomly mid day which is kind of funny but also mildly annoying. Maybe if it was very low odds of it ever happening, it would be funny, such as making it so when you touch the box/crate you will get rocketed, turn on fire, etc. Seems fine to me if it's not just simply dying on contact.
Also, I've seen alot of suggestions before about adding drugs or somethng similar to the mystery chances. Maybe we can add a feature such as "X just found some cocaine!" or some shit and they get super speed but they have drugs so they can barely see where they're going lol. Let me know what you guys think

Reaction score
Suggestion: upgrade the mystery box
Pros/cons:
Pro - It will create a more entertainment for the server
Con - Some T's or Ct's might not like it if they are the victim
How it will enhance the jailbreak experience/why it should be added: it will create more dynamics to the game and i think it should be added to create more fun and mystery

here are some ideas and maybe a table to use
  • Normal money - common
  • Instant Death - rare
  • frozen for 60 seconds - uncommon
  • free hook - common
  • Low Grav - rare
  • High Grav- rare
  • Money Jackpot - 100 coins -rare
  • Instant Freeday - uncommon
  • Next Day Freeday -rare
  • Speedboost - common
  • Super Speed - rare
  • bad aim - rare
  • slowness - common
  • drunk - common
  • invis -tho this should let you know u have it.
  • Noclip - ultra rare
  • Triple Jump - Ultra rare
  • set on fire - ultra rare
  • rocketed - rare
  • teleported to cage - common
  • teleported to gun room - ultra rare
  • auto spin for 30 seconds - common
  • Auto Power cut - rare
  • Super Chicken - rare
  • cluster gernade - common

MrWiggles

250 Club
Reaction score
Todayisafreeday said:
Suggestion: upgrade the mystery box
Pros/cons:
Pro - It will create a more entertainment for the server
Con - Some T's or Ct's might not like it if they are the victim
How it will enhance the jailbreak experience/why it should be added: it will create more dynamics to the game and i think it should be added to create more fun and mystery

here are some ideas and maybe a table to use
  • Normal money - common
  • Instant Death - rare
  • frozen for 60 seconds - uncommon
  • free hook - common
  • Low Grav - rare
  • High Grav- rare
  • Money Jackpot - 100 coins -rare
  • Instant Freeday - uncommon
  • Next Day Freeday -rare
  • Speedboost - common
  • Super Speed - rare
  • bad aim - rare
  • slowness - common
  • drunk - common
  • invis -tho this should let you know u have it.
  • Noclip - ultra rare
  • Triple Jump - Ultra rare
  • set on fire - ultra rare
  • rocketed - rare
  • teleported to cage - common
  • teleported to gun room - ultra rare
  • auto spin for 30 seconds - common
  • Auto Power cut - rare
  • Super Chicken - rare
  • cluster gernade - common
You definitely put some thought into this. I like this idea.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
these are not really suggestions but maybe rule corrections to patch up current loopholes in the game

-forbid cts from initiating friendly-fire or similar tactics to try and eliminate a rebeller (knife duel literally ghosts out the players location if activated)
-forbid cts from glowing people during a blackout (lights being cut)

i have a shop suggestion and a game suggestion

-taze-proof vest (50 gold) - protects player from any and all tazers, good to counter strict days.
-remove 1000 hp LRs as they often take too long and can depopulate the server.

Reaction score
fonzie said:
these are not really suggestions but maybe rule corrections to patch up current loopholes in the game

-forbid cts from initiating friendly-fire or similar tactics to try and eliminate a rebeller (knife duel literally ghosts out the players location if activated)
-forbid cts from glowing people during a blackout (lights being cut)

i have a shop suggestion and a game suggestion

-taze-proof vest (50 gold) - protects player from any and all tazers, good to counter strict days.
-remove 1000 hp LRs as they often take too long and can depopulate the server.
i love the idea of the taze proof vest! thats brilliant and i agree witht he rules changes too!

Reaction score
Suggestion:
Fix chicken!

Pros/cons:
pro: It will be fair con: ct's will have a harder time

currently if you chicken, whatever HP you have is what you get so if you chicken at 11 hp it keeps you at 11 hp. i think if you turn into the super chicken that you should have your full health. also chickens shouldn't be able to be healed or have there HP adjusted by the ct's. i only seen this once and i forgot who did it but healed all t's to 35 hp so they could kill the chicken.

P.S. I think a chicken special day should be added to special days :p so all T's can turn into a chicken, ct's get para and m4

woosh

Reaction score
Please remove the 1,000 hp option. 35/100/250 I think would be better. 1k hp takes WAY too long especially when u have 20 ppl waiting for the next day.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
woosh said:
Please remove the 1,000 hp option. 35/100/250 I think would be better. 1k hp takes WAY too long especially when u have 20 ppl waiting for the next day.
1000hp will be removed next update

Pudding

Reaction score
mentioned this to blake, not sure if he decided whether or not to do it so i'll post here.
As someone who plays ct It's really frustrating when you cant stop 10 people from going chicken every round because some people have a lot of gold. Whether it's a limit per map, per person, per round, or even just a larger hitbox since they're aids as hell to try and kill, It would be much appreciated.
Next suggestion also relates to shop items being imbalanced -
Cluster nades. What would everybody else think about maybe taking away how many nades are in a cluster or just changing the skin of them so cts can be a little more prepared?
Please everybody, let me know your thoughts, I understand people that only play T are mostly going to be against this. While playing ct against 20 people with chickens and nades all over ur face it can get pretty rough lol

Reaction score
Pudding said:
mentioned this to blake, not sure if he decided whether or not to do it so i'll post here.
As someone who plays ct It's really frustrating when you cant stop 10 people from going chicken every round because some people have a lot of gold. Whether it's a limit per map, per person, per round, or even just a larger hitbox since they're aids as hell to try and kill, It would be much appreciated.
Cluster nades. What would everybody else think about maybe taking away how many nades are in a cluster or just changing the skin of them so cts can be a little more prepared?
Please everybody, let me know your thoughts, I understand people that only play T are mostly going to be against this. While playing ct against 20 people with chickens and nades all over ur face it can get pretty rough lol
you act like i am on playing every day? chicken is fine other then the ct's resetting the hp to 35 hp and not healing once in use from low hp. and cluster gernades are fine

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Pudding said:
I've never personally seen 10 people go chicken, but we are implementing a limit on chickens bought in the next update. Also, I think the cluster nades are somewhat balanced considering you can only buy 3, and on certain maps are very easy to evade if you pay attention. However I see where you're coming from.
The goal of balancing these items is to enable a steady flow of gameplay without stoppage or interruptions causing people to leave or get sick of being CT and transferring. That's why it's important to limit the amount of these rebel items so it doesn't become like a certain server where you can buy unlimited harpoons, suicide bombs, etc.
Thanks for your feedback, blake_won has been working day and night on the coding for the new update, and I am glad he is able to respond to requests so quickly to create an amazing gameplay experience

Reaction score
Suggestion: blake_won
Lower the cost of chicken
Pros/cons:
Pro: it will balance the chicken Con: none sense hitboxes have been made bigger
it will just balance the item

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Todayisafreeday said:
Pros/cons:

The chicken is annoying as fuck to deal with as a CT. The price of 235 gold is still pretty low. It should cost more to be quite honest.

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
elzar said:
Todayisafreeday said:
Pros/cons:

The chicken is annoying as fuck to deal with as a CT. The price of 235 gold is still pretty low. It should cost more to be quite honest.

Reaction score
elzar said:

there not hard to kill, now there even easier to kill with no benefit. like using guns or nades ect... if you find them hard to kill well lol. but jesse, eiden, woosh, foo and myself dont have any trouble dispatching chickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006