Vice Head Veteran
- Reaction score
One of the biggest things that was brought up during our staff meeting was our rules. We will constantly be updating them in order to create a more balanced and organized game experience.
I have currently made changes to the Rulebook with some changes down below. If you know of any other rules, or issues regarding the rules, that should be addressed, feel free to post below or message one of the moderators. Make sure to read the changes below to avoid further confusion next time you join the server
REMINDER:some of these rules are more brief/less descriptive than stated in the actual rulebook, so it's advised to look there also.
- Cage activities can no longer affect rebellers. If they do, the CT responsible must cancel the activity. CT's should never be seen abusing this to locate/kill rebellers.
- When told to freeze/AFK freeze you are permitted ONLY to look around using your mouse, unless instructed otherwise by the warden. If a warden does not want you moving your mouse/looking around, then you must follow their command.
- After 7:50, CT's are allowed to simply state "All Terrorists AFK Check"(+countdown) and proceed to kill any AFK T's.
- Only wardens are permitted to AFK Check, unless given permission to their fellow teammates to do so.
- If a CT calls "no delays or detours" alongside a command it is expected that you do the command using the most direct/straightforward path possible, without delay or detour.
- T's are considered automatically rebelling if they shoot a gun off in any direction, excluding days where they are given permission to wield guns.
Thanks for reading! To see the rules for yourself click HERE