Jailbreak

Shoutbox
  1. Fury @ Fury:
    nice one
  2. Fury @ Fury:
    hahahaha invest with Lethal
  3. nick @ nick:
    proclaim erbkaisertum
  4. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    fonzaaaaaaaay
  5. xay @ xay:
    i will slap everyone's dick
  6. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    @fonzie, WS sucks the dick for me thats how i make money, then i invest with @Lethal
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cant wait til your parents kick you out and ur FORCED to suck dick under a bridge
  8. fonzie @ fonzie:
    oh look its bested the unemployed wannabe hacker
  9. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    ofc you force you fucking rapist
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    im untouchable but im forcing you to feel me
  11. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    ya'll saying ttt but i don't see a server. getting my hopes up cunts
  12. pichi @ pichi:
    ttT
  13. Crooked @ Crooked:
    tTt
  14. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Ttt
  15. ws @ ws:
    yes
  16. ws @ ws:
    TTT
  17. xay @ xay:
    TTT or bust
  18. Fury @ Fury:
    ay inferior than JB
  19. Fury @ Fury:
    hahaha fuck TTT
  20. elzar @ elzar:
    Let's play some TTT everyone
  21. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    hello
  22. J @ josh:
    hi
  23. xay @ xay:
    Get clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. xay @ xay:
    Fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. elzar @ elzar:
    :coffee::elzar:
  26. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    Good night
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    Good morning
  28. Fury @ Fury:
    Ye
  29. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    XD
  31. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    You have to provide memes as payment
  32. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    They're there it's just invisible for the refugees
  33. ws @ ws:
    i think
  34. ws @ ws:
    theyโ€™ll be back
  35. ws @ ws:
    the servers r gone
  36. ivy @ ivy:
    I came here for jailbreak! Where is jailbreak :(((((
  37. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    himself
  38. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    jesus
  39. ivy @ ivy:
    hi guys!!
  40. ws @ ws:
  41. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Is @ws Dom's wife for real?
  42. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    good morning
  43. Fury @ Fury:
    gud night
  44. elzar @ elzar:
    Good evening
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    A true pleasure...
  46. Fury @ Fury:
    Thruman wanting once again to show his superior mind
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    lol
  48. Crooked @ Crooked:
    @ws im waiting for the first step in the revolution :rolleyes:
  49. XS @ XS:
    Hi
  50. nick @ nick:
    there you are hanad

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745


One of the biggest things that was brought up during our staff meeting was our rules. We will constantly be updating them in order to create a more balanced and organized game experience.
I have currently made changes to the Rulebook with some changes down below. If you know of any other rules, or issues regarding the rules, that should be addressed, feel free to post below or message one of the moderators. Make sure to read the changes below to avoid further confusion next time you join the server

REMINDER:some of these rules are more brief/less descriptive than stated in the actual rulebook, so it's advised to look there also.

  • Cage activities can no longer affect rebellers. If they do, the CT responsible must cancel the activity. CT's should never be seen abusing this to locate/kill rebellers.
  • When told to freeze/AFK freeze you are permitted ONLY to look around using your mouse, unless instructed otherwise by the warden. If a warden does not want you moving your mouse/looking around, then you must follow their command.
  • After 7:50, CT's are allowed to simply state "All Terrorists AFK Check"(+countdown) and proceed to kill any AFK T's.
  • Only wardens are permitted to AFK Check, unless given permission to their fellow teammates to do so.
  • If a CT calls "no delays or detours" alongside a command it is expected that you do the command using the most direct/straightforward path possible, without delay or detour.
  • T's are considered automatically rebelling if they shoot a gun off in any direction, excluding days where they are given permission to wield guns.

Thanks for reading! To see the rules for yourself click HERE
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,239
Location
The Agency
Foo said:
When told to freeze/AFK freeze you are permitted ONLY to look around using your mouse, unless instructed otherwise by the warden. If a warden does not want you moving your mouse/looking around, then you must follow their command.
if the warden says "all T's afk freeze without touching your mouse or keyboard" and then you proceed to look around and you die; how can that player proove you arent using a gamepad, screen pointer, steering wheel, etc.
 

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745
fonzie said:
if the warden says "all T's afk freeze without touching your mouse or keyboard" and then you proceed to look around and you die; how can that player proove you arent using a gamepad, screen pointer, steering wheel, etc.
In this case the T cannot prove they are using such a device, therefore it is implied as always that moving your mouse is the universal statement for "looking around". But regardless 99% of the time people are just trolling and loopholing to purposely cause drama. Either way it's not a big enough thing to really address in the actual rules, it's just considered common sense not to use this excuse lmao
 

woosh

Member
Messages
120
Reaction score
1
Location
Pacific Northwest
fonzie said:
if the warden says "all T's afk freeze without touching your mouse or keyboard" and then you proceed to look around and you die; how can that player proove you arent using a gamepad, screen pointer, steering wheel, etc.
this falls under the "STFU HERE'S A TISSUE" category

refer to section a dash go fuck yourself.
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,239
Location
The Agency
woosh said:
this falls under the "STFU HERE'S A TISSUE" category

refer to section a dash go fuck yourself.
why make a thread for people to suggest rule fixes or suggestions if you are going to automatically dismiss them as "common sense"

#lazy
 

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745
fonzie said:
why make a thread for people to suggest rule fixes or suggestions if you are going to automatically dismiss them as "common sense"

#lazy
ur not even suggesting anything ur just making shit up nigga use ur brain fool
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,239
Location
The Agency
Foo said:
ur not even suggesting anything ur just making shit up nigga use ur brain fool
ok here i go,
the following is a list of rule fixes/sugestions and are all my personal OPINIONS; let me know what you think, thanks


1

shouldnt the prisoners be allowed to do as they please and not HAVE to kill the guards, since it is a FREE day

2

the new warden should also not be allowed to pass warden when this happens

3

this is a rule that i see gets broken a lot, maybe add an *exception for team balancing for things like soccer, team kz etc.

4

the rules do not mention how you can quickly revive players who are freekilled
should getting revived or getting a freeday be up to the warden or the person who was freekilled?


5

shouldnt this be attacking a guard without justification period? this would include snowmobiles, guns, (exception nades)

6

does this apply to all prisoners or only the prisoner who is in said cell?

7

why not rename this to Location Command and have it include commands for going to blue circle, line up on my wall, etc.

8

during the meeting Jesse touched on how favortism should be allowed for things such as knife battle and having people call out who they please so long as they both consent. maybe add an exception for consent?

9

why is Fake AFKing against the integrity of the game and hiding inside the cells isn't? Fake AFKing is a tactic used in rebelling against the CTs and should be allowed.

[size=14pt]PS it was brought to my attention earlier that things such as freeshooting, freenading, hacking, admin abuse are not in the rules; maybe add these things under terminology as things that are forbidden to simply have as a point of reference
 
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Foo said:
  • When told to freeze/AFK freeze you are permitted ONLY to look around using your mouse, unless instructed otherwise by the warden. If a warden does not want you moving your mouse/looking around, then you must follow their command.
wow i cant believe i am saying this but there is a HUGE difference in freeze and afk freeze, all t freeze is the only command they never required a countdown, your allowed to look around but not move from your spot, cant slash or stab or jump but to stay in your spot. AFK freeze requires a countdown and prohibits all movement even looking, they should not be combined or treated the same as they are completely different again if a ct doesnt know this they they should not be a ct.

Foo said:
  • After 7:50, CT's are allowed to simply state "All Terrorists AFK Check"(+countdown) and proceed to kill any AFK T's.
  • Only wardens are permitted to AFK Check, unless given permission to their fellow teammates to do so.
ugh my response is further below

Foo said:
  • If a CT calls "no delays or detours" alongside a command it is expected that you do the command using the most direct/straightforward path possible, without delay or detour.
if they dont know what a detour or delay is then they shouldnt be playing.




fonzie said:
ok here i go,
the following is a list of rule fixes/sugestions and are all my personal OPINIONS; let me know what you think, thanks


1

shouldnt the prisoners be allowed to do as they please and not HAVE to kill the guards, since it is a FREE day
they should be but there not :(

fonzie said:
2

the new warden should also not be allowed to pass warden when this happens
i agree

fonzie said:
3

this is a rule that i see gets broken a lot, maybe add an *exception for team balancing for things like soccer, team kz etc.
agreed

fonzie said:
4

the rules do not mention how you can quickly revive players who are freekilled
should getting revived or getting a freeday be up to the warden or the person who was freekilled?
what i dont like is when you get freekilled, they know it and refuse to give you a freeday instead they revive you so you cant get the freeday. yes there is only 1 to 2 people alive.


fonzie said:
5

shouldnt this be attacking a guard without justification period? this would include snowmobiles, guns, (exception nades)
so basicly as the rules stands you could kill a ct with a snowmobile w/o any punishment.


fonzie said:
6

does this apply to all prisoners or only the prisoner who is in said cell?
as far as i am aware , all.

fonzie said:
7

why not rename this to Location Command and have it include commands for going to blue circle, line up on my wall, etc.
ok this is starting to remind me of the snowflakes of lgk. the whole idea is for a warden to command and give specific instructions
for the T's to follow. if they can't do that then they should not be on the ct team at all. so until this changes i will kill everyone that pops out of the cage w/o mercy and warning shots because this implies they are rebelling if there not staying inside the cage. seriously :eek:

fonzie said:
8

during the meeting Jesse touched on how favortism should be allowed for things such as knife battle and having people call out who they please so long as they both consent. maybe add an exception for consent?

fonzie said:
9

why is Fake AFKing against the integrity of the game and hiding inside the cells isn't? Fake AFKing is a tactic used in rebelling against the CTs and should be allowed.
i agree it is a tactic, also mass afk check is retarded. if you join and dont get reviced you have to sit and wait 5 minutes watching? some people pop open a browser and read the forums or chat with people so while thats doingt he screen is tabbed, im so shocked that the only thing ct's are worried about are afk's. they should just wait til 730 and kill them then, but again killing afk's is a great source of money for the ct team.


fonzie said:
[size=14pt]PS it was brought to my attention earlier that things such as freeshooting, freenading, hacking, admin abuse are not in the rules; maybe add these things under terminology as things that are forbidden to simply have as a point of reference
yes sadly they are not. but people get freeshot and refused to heal all the time to prevent them for rebelling giving the ct's and unfair advantage, i mean who is gonna try to run away at 30-50 hp.....
 

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745
"shouldnt the prisoners be allowed to do as they please and not HAVE to kill the guards, since it is a FREE day"
-changed it now

"the new warden should also not be allowed to pass warden when this happens"
-It is now stated clearly that if you receive warden after the warden dies/dc's/etc, you must call the day and take over.

"this is a rule that i see gets broken a lot, maybe add an *exception for team balancing for things like soccer, team kz etc."
-done

"the rules do not mention how you can quickly revive players who are freekilled
should getting revived or getting a freeday be up to the warden or the person who was freekilled?"

-It should be up to the warden whether the T is revived or not, however the T can always choose instead to receive a freeday, because they are entitled to it. If a player is Quick revived and continues on the day with no interference it's implied that they won't need a freeday to compensate . But revives should never be used to simply never have to glow someone. The feature is used mostly for simple mistakes and things that can be forgiven easily.


"shouldnt this be attacking a guard without justification period? this would include snowmobiles, guns, (exception nades)"

-ur such a fag lmao but fine changed it anyways

"does this apply to all prisoners or only the prisoner who is in said cell?"
-All prisoners. The taunting rule: "The prisoners can not be penalized for killing a taunting guard." pretty much allows for any T within the area witnessing the CT taunting and able to catch them while they are doing so being allowed to run to the CT and attempt to kill them until they are no longer in taunting range ( in cells )

"maybe add an exception for consent?"
-if they both consent it doesn't need to be addressed because nobody is complaining, however i put it in there anyways as an exception.

"why is Fake AFKing against the integrity of the game and hiding inside the cells isn't? Fake AFKing is a tactic used in rebelling against the CTs and should be allowed."
- Fake AFKing is not a "tactic", it's a lazy form of rebellng used against CT's to deceive them into thinking you are away from your keyboard. This has nothing to do with jailbreak itself. Either way this rule really only applies to people repeatedly doing so which causes arguments, delaying of day, and brings nothing to the table really. But that's my way of looking at it in this circumstance.

"PS it was brought to my attention earlier that things such as freeshooting, freenading, hacking, admin abuse are not in the rules; maybe add these things under terminology as things that are forbidden to simply have as a point of reference"
-Freeshooting/Freenading is actually in the rules already, but I touched it up and made it clearer for people like you. However everythng else is already known to be malicious so not needed in the rulebook. Anyone with staff position is already known to not abuse in any situation, and hacking i dont even need to explain lmao

anyways good suggestions overall m8 thx
 

a wild noob.

Well-Known Member
Server Admin
Messages
211
Reaction score
252
Below are some changes that I've come up with. Please seek to implement or tell me why you disagree.

Taunting - Prisoners coming within knifing range or attempting to knife a guard are NOT considered rebelling unless deliberately disobeying a specific command. Actual damage has to be made for a guard to act in self defense. This should be re-worded, if a prisoner is coming within knifing range then they are actually not in knifing range for the Guard to be considered taunting however if a Guard enter's the area of where T's are suppose to be then they are taunting. Example of Exception(s): If T's are to be at soccer field but within the blue circle or on the wall, Guards may be on the soccer field.
- Guards are considered taunting if they enter a prisoner's cell or the cell hallways before 7:30.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Singular Command - A single command formed of up to three actions. [1. Crouch, 2. and keep jumping 3. while slashing your knife]. This needs to be re-worded as the given example is a stacked command itself. Perhaps a better example: All T's go to the cage and stay in the cage.
Stacked Command - Several singular commands.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"All T's Freeze/AFK Freeze" - Be advised that Fake AFKing is against the integrity of the game and if abused can lead to further punishment such as slays. This is not to be confused with hiding inside the cell area. This should be removed as it is irrelevant for now. Reaching 0:00 does not end the day yet, therefore this is not needed until it is decided that if Prisoner's reach 0:00, the day automatically becomes a Freeday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,239
Location
The Agency
a wild noob. said:
Below are some changes that I've come up with. Please seek to implement or tell me why you disagree.

Taunting - Prisoners coming within knifing range or attempting to knife a guard are NOT considered rebelling unless deliberately disobeying a specific command. Actual damage has to be made for a guard to act in self defense. This should be re-worded, if a prisoner is coming within knifing range then they are actually not in knifing range for the Guard to be considered taunting however if a Guard enter's the area of where T's are suppose to be then they are taunting. Example of Exception(s): If T's are to be at soccer field but within the blue circle or on the wall, Guards may be on the soccer field.
- Guards are considered taunting if they enter a prisoner's cell or the cell hallways before 7:30.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Singular Command - A single command formed of up to three actions. [1. Crouch, 2. and keep jumping 3. while slashing your knife]. This needs to be re-worded as the given example is a stacked command itself. Perhaps a better example: All T's go to the cage and stay in the cage.
Stacked Command - Several singular commands.
I agree with everything here aside from taunt range cell hallways. If every map was the same as some1s_jailbreak it wouldn't be a problem but not all maps have an actual "hallway"

a wild noob. said:
"All T's Freeze/AFK Freeze" - Be advised that Fake AFKing is against the integrity of the game and if abused can lead to further punishment such as slays. This is not to be confused with hiding inside the cell area. This should be removed as it is irrelevant for now. Reaching 0:00 does not end the day yet, therefore this is not needed until it is decided that if Prisoner's reach 0:00, the day automatically becomes a Freeday.
what did you mean by this?
 

a wild noob.

Well-Known Member
Server Admin
Messages
211
Reaction score
252
It's because there are some maps we go to that have cell hallways which is why it should be added just to avoid any confusion.

Fake AFKing won't prolong the day as Prisoner's reaching 0:00 isn't a freeday yet, therefore it shouldn't be implemented as of now nor should punishment be given.
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,239
Location
The Agency
a wild noob. said:
It's because there are some maps we go to that have cell hallways which is why it should be added just to avoid any confusion.

Fake AFKing won't prolong the day as Prisoner's reaching 0:00 isn't a freeday yet, therefore it shouldn't be implemented as of now nor should punishment be given.
ohhh i see, +1 for this then
 

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745
This should be re-worded, if a prisoner is coming within knifing range then they are actually not in knifing range for the Guard to be considered taunting however if a Guard enter's the area of where T's are suppose to be then they are taunting.

- There is a rule already that states "A guard within knifing distance of a prisoner or an open area containing the prisoners [for the current command/activity] is considered taunting.", however I added specifications including the cell hallways and any pathway the T's are told to enter as additional taunting areas for CTs

This needs to be re-worded as the given example is a stacked command itself.
-yeah thats a confusing definition tbh, i simplified it a bit to make it more accurate now.

thanks for your help !
 
Messages
48
Reaction score
2
Foo afk freeze and freeze are 2 different commands please read my post above. also read my comments about cage day as this is now slowly turning into a snowflake server.
 

a wild noob.

Well-Known Member
Server Admin
Messages
211
Reaction score
252
The reactions game and trivia can not be called more than once per day if the goal is to eliminate prisoners. EXCEPTION:team balancing for activities such as soccer/team events/etc. No more than two prisoners may be killed.

Admins should enforce this rule more - Some wardens would just bring all prisoner's to the cage and and play for LR or go to last man standing; play for LR with 10+ prisoners and say they've called a successful day which is entirely bullshit in my honest opinion.

I mean, technically what they are doing is this:

Mass Free killing - A premeditated, intentional, and or random killing of prisoners in mass numbers of 3 or more.
 

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745
Todayisafreeday said:
Foo afk freeze and freeze are 2 different commands please read my post above. also read my comments about cage day as this is now slowly turning into a snowflake server.
ye i will edit the rule back but ill make it clearer
 

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,745
F Y I
I have changed the AFK freeze/ All T's Freeze rule to state this:
These are the commands you will hear the most during your time here.
When a warden states "All T's Freeze" you must stop all movement, however you are allowed to look around using your mouse.When a warden states "All T's AFK Freeze", this means that no movement whatsoever, including movement of mouse, is permitted. (AFK=away from keyboard/computer).


hope this helps clear confusion a bit m80s
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,239
Location
The Agency
Rule Suggestion: For games such as trivia or true/false, the answers to these questions must be based on fact and not opinion. They should also not be personal things that are impossible to confirm. If a warden does trivia and asks everyone what color underwear they're wearing, there is no way we can know the answer to this and he could very well yield the answer to a friend who said "white" but hes actually wearing blue (favoritism). The other situation would be non-factual things based on opinion. Warden asks true or false, squirtle is better than pikachu, this is an opinion and is not objectively true or false.

There is probably a more simple way to word what i'm saying here but this is something that I think would make a lot of sense.
 
21 Members Online

Servers


Latest Donations

New posts Profile posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
2,291
Messages
29,485
Members
443
Latest member
creme puff
Top