Kydex Report #2

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  2. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  3. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  4. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  5. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  8. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  11. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  12. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  14. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  15. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  16. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  17. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  18. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  19. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  20. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  21. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  22. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  23. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  24. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  25. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  26. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  27. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  28. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    nothing like a big fat doink amirite, now we just need some TTT to go with it
  30. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Smokin joints on the boardwalk at sunset. This shit is nice
  31. Crooked @ Crooked:
    please delete the "amusing videos" thread.... please....
  32. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    i hope u all have had a wonderful day
  33. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    hi guys!
  34. elzar @ elzar:
    He turned into a pickle. funniest shit ive ever seen
  35. franky @ franky:
    gg isn't stressful
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    911 operator is much less stressful than GG
  37. Fury @ Fury:
    Its always fun to see that
  38. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha fonzie rejected
  39. T @ thruman:
    how many games have you played you no life fuck? holy shit....
  40. ws @ ws:
    no tyler i havent
  41. Crooked @ Crooked:
    have you tried copy-pasting
  42. Crooked @ Crooked:
    embed it
  43. ws @ ws:
    why can i not post screenshots in shoutbox
  44. ws @ ws:
    NOT HIM
  45. ws @ ws:
    NO
  46. blake_won @ blake_won:
  47. ws @ ws:
    plz
  48. ws @ ws:
    does anyone wanna play stardew valley
  49. blake_won @ blake_won:
    One high BMI guy to rule them all.
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Mergern'tn't, players coming back. You know where I'm going with this. It sure seems more fun than playing 911 operator.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zamgame26

Reaction score
Player name: Kydex aka Kotex, Maxipadsforyall, Xydex, noob, DogEater etc.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81407860

Reason for report: I opened a vent and went in because I saw Elzar 69 and NiceGuyButch in the cell and he was like "oh you didn't see it" and moved me to Terrorist team and I went back to CT cuz I told him I had seen it but he transferred me back for no reason. That's the second report I've had to fill out this week because of him.

Evidence: https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1801101338-jb_snow.zip

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
watch the hltv he has been dumb for tha twhole fucking map he is just a big fucking troll, he killed 2 people in the vent cause he "saw one go in"

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
I was in spectate at that time I saw it all

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
so are you going to post a timestamp? or do you just expect other people to do that work for you?

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
I entered the vent first, and when I arrived on the other side, I saw zamgame26 already camping inside and he killed me.

Me and Kydex called him out instantly, and he stated he saw not me, but the other person in my cell enter the vent.

Kydex then transferred him, and explained why. He broke the vent even though he admitted in game that he didn't see me enter it. I have no way of knowing (without viewing the demo myself) if he actually saw us, or if he just saw the hole inside the cell (which is what my suspicion is).

Also, there's no way to physically see the T inside that particular vent because it's just solid white/grey. If he saw one of us enter, then went around the corner to break the vent, there's no possible way he saw either of us inside and therefore broke a rule. We could have went inside then turned around and went back into the cell.

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
False report, zamgame always calling out Kydex on the server and that's probably why he posted this. Love ya kid, but Kydex is one of the good admins. Extremely active and tries to enforce rules so people get to play fair

Hunter

Reaction score
elzar said:
I entered the vent first, and when I arrived on the other side, I saw zamgame26 already camping inside and he killed me.

Me and Kydex called him out instantly, and he stated he saw not me, but the other person in my cell enter the vent.

Kydex then transferred him, and explained why. He broke the vent even though he admitted in game that he didn't see me enter it. I have no way of knowing (without viewing the demo myself) if he actually saw us, or if he just saw the hole inside the cell (which is what my suspicion is).

Also, there's no way to physically see the T inside that particular vent because it's just solid white/grey. If he saw one of us enter, then went around the corner to break the vent, there's no possible way he saw either of us inside and therefore broke a rule. We could have went inside then turned around and went back into the cell.
stop saying bunch of bullshit and get to the bottom of it and not spit out random shit to t ry and confuse people
1 u enter the vent
2 nicebutt enter the vent
3 zam sees nicebutt entering the vent, breaks the vent and u are inside of it too
4- kydex transfer him and says you cant break the vent as a ct (this implies that kydex doesnt know the rule about cts breaking vent)
5- we explain to him thats in the rules u can break the vent if u see a t enter inside of it as a ct and he lies says that he saw the whole thing and he didnt say anyone enter.
6- demo shows exactly that and kydex is either a liar about stating that he was spectating zam and zam saw nothing or clearly doesnt know the rules, in either cases he is cancer

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Ok, let's take a look at what the rule actually says:

So for all intents and purposes; as a ct you cannot break vents except for 1 reason, and that is if the prisoner being shot is inside the vent. Because zamgame broke the vent and did in fact end up shooting a prisoner inside then it was justified. However, had zam broke the vent only to see that there was nobody inside because by the time he got in the prisoners had already made it back into the cell, THEN zamgame would have been in the wrong and would have broken vents unjustly.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
turns out I was wrong my bad mate I should of not switched u more of a misunderstanding D:

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
lubricant asking for Kydex to get demoted because he was one of the ones who got you busted for 3 days. Lol. Grow up kid.

zamgame26

Reaction score
fonzie yeah it was like 2:55 to 3:10 in the afternoon sorry mate

And Kydex yeah mate you shouldn't have and that's exactly why I made the report cuz u keep abusing and assuming mate which is not what Moderators are supposed to do

And y'all can check HLTV I saw Butch go in and I am can't remember if I saw Elzar so I never said I did but I for sure saw Butch go in.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
that wasn't abusing though it was a misunderstanding.

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
turns out I was wrong my bad mate I should of not switched u more of a misunderstanding D:
Lethal said:
False report, zamgame always calling out Kydex on the server and that's probably why he posted this. Love ya kid, but Kydex is one of the good admins. Extremely active and tries to enforce rules so people get to play fair
hmmmmmmm ??? ???
so you said in the server that you were specing him and saw that he didnt see anyone go inside 'proved by hltv' and you transfer him off ct and make him not play ct for a whole map and tries to extend the map at the end and im quoting from blake here "you wasting staff and zam's time and our time to view the demo" over something that you are wrong in
1- kid is power hungry and literaly start using his powers on the samllest shit and when he is wrong. you have done this shit befor and you still cancer either you don't know the rule about ct breaking vents or you are a liar and as i said befor in both cases you are cancer. you ruin our fun and even after we try to help you in the server you say go report.

zamgame26

Reaction score
elzar I saw the guy behind u go in
Lethal i actually liked Kydex before and don't have beef with him but ever since he got Mod he's abused and I'm honestly just sick of it

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score
After reviewing the demo, although Zam had seen the prisoner's enter the vent, he didn't actually see the prisoner's inside the vent to shoot them to justify him breaking the vent.

The current Ruling on Vents is as follows:

4. Guards are not permitted to break vents from inside, or outside for any reason unless the prisoner being shot was inside the vent. A guard may only enter, and exit through open vents.

As you can see in the demo (around 28 minutes), Elzar and the other prisoner could not be seen from outside of the vent, therefore Zam shouldn't have broken it - When Zam shot the vent open, Elzar was just completing the 2nd right turn inside the vent, had Zam waited and peeked the small crack of the vent, he would have had all the justification to break the vent and kill the prisoners inside.

-1 - There's a reason why most CTs will wait for the prisoner to open the vent to exit or enter from the side that is open. See my example below.

Example: On the map some1s_jailbreak, if CTs see the T enter from the lower cell vent, they could easily just open the vent from the other side and camp it, which would defeat the purpose of Ts being able to rebel if they choose to.

Kydex - It's better overall to not sit in spec to wait and watch for someone to fuck up - It adds toxicity to the environment, and I for one, am rooting for GG.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
will do! I was stuffing myself with a hamburger at the time XD

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score
Perhaps the rule should be modified to specify that CTs must be able to see the Prisoner(s) inside the vent to open it and kill the prisoners.

Foo MrWiggles blake_won

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member