:mokujin:
  8. ws @ ws:
    no
  9. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  10. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  17. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  19. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  21. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  22. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  23. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  24. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  25. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  26. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  27. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  28. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  30. blake_won @ blake_won:
  31. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  32. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  33. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  34. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  35. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  36. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  37. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  40. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  49. T @ thruman:
    whack
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA
Status
Not open for further replies.

zamgame26

Reaction score
Player name: Kydex aka Kotex, Maxipadsforyall, Xydex etc.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81407860

Reason for report: He was drugging me and I said to stop or I'd report him and then he drugged all players and he kept stacking T's so they were in gunroom with him and he revived all when nobody was freekill'ed

Approx Time of Incident: 1:10am to 1:35am Florida Time

Evidence: Screenshots

Attachments

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
hey man I was just trying to lighten the mood there where only acouple people on tuck, abstract me and u, I know stacking people on me was a bad idea but we where playing around I can see how u take this in a bad way man but I was tryna have some fun, sorry for abuseing, please link the hltv so they can watch it love u zam its 1 aclock here everyones dead the sserver was dead only 3 people where on.that's all I have to add

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
oh I drugged everyone during a fun day, jedi to make the effect cooler, I didn't drug everyone during a real activity abstract and tucky weren't against this only zam he was being a party pooper watch hltv

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Zam, your best course of action here is a complete blackout on forum activity. You are making yourself look bad. Play on the server, but just stop posting on the forum completely for a month minimum

Mokujin

That one Black Kid
Reaction score
How many people were in the server when he was doing this?

zamgame26

Reaction score
Mates see here's the problem he was the one abusing then y'all turn it around on me even though my report was valid and evidence was given #makegirlgam3rsgreatagain

Mokujin

That one Black Kid
Reaction score
zamgame26 said:
Mokujin There were 4 of us
Yes technically it is "abusing" but cmon zam there were 4 of you in the server it was empty its not that big of a deal

zamgame26

Reaction score
This isn't the first time though he has done it before and frankly I'm getting sick of it. Mokujin I like you because you got Moderator and have been doing it properly whereas Kydex just plays around and drugs people and gives concussions for no reason even when told to stop and I honestly don't believe he deserves Mod.

Hunter

Reaction score
Mokujin said:
Yes technically it is "abusing" but cmon zam there were 4 of you in the server it was empty its not that big of a deal
even if the server is empty and only 4 people in the server you cant hard abuse like that if one person is not okay with it and asked you to stop.
we always do special days when server is empty but when there is only one person that doesnt want to play special days the ct is forced to call normal day or just leave ct. in this case kydex blatant abuse of power is not justifed cause the server is empty when a person did not agree to do it and asked you to stop
+1 and stop trying to turn this against zam just cause he reported a retarded ass admin. we see the dictatorship going right as the supreme staff is always right

Mokujin

That one Black Kid
Reaction score
Hunter said:
even if the server is empty and only 4 people in the server you cant hard abuse like that if one person is not okay with it and asked you to stop.
we always do special days when server is empty but when there is only one person that doesnt want to play special days the ct is forced to call normal day or just leave ct. in this case kydex blatant abuse of power is not justifed cause the server is empty when a person did not agree to do it and asked you to stop
+1 and stop trying to turn this against zam just cause he reported a retarded ass admin. we see the dictatorship going right as the supreme staff is always right
I'm not saying he was in the right abusing like this if he was asked to stop he should have but in the long span of things it isnt that serious he did it while the server was empty

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
zamgame26 said:
Player name: Kydex aka Kotex, Maxipadsforyall, Xydex etc.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81407860

Reason for report: He was drugging me and I said to stop or I'd report him and then he drugged all players and he kept stacking T's so they were in gunroom with him and he revived all when nobody was freekill'ed

Approx Time of Incident: 1:10am to 1:35am Florida Time

Evidence: Screenshots
in the hole scheme of things this isn't something to get ur panties in a twist it was a dead server and if u keep reporting like this people will start hating u this isn't big, please don't spam reports for no fucking reason it was one thing one stack and it was funny dude we where all tired it was fun and I was making the mood fun for other players it's ust your a party pooper and I revived for fd I'm pretty sure, lmao come on man lighten up Im pretty sure ur a troll at this point D:

u broke my trust u aint my friend

zamgame26

Reaction score
Kydex Mate I'm sorry but I had to do it to 'em. BTW this is my first report on you so I'm not "spamming reports" and let them hate me for following the rules. Don't hate the player, hate the rules. I'm just respecting 'em mate.

Righty-o that's that we can let Foo check it out and leave it at that
ZamGame26

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Listen here kids stop +1 and -1ing peoples reports this isn't a fucking staff application or suggestion I don't get why people do that
elzar I understand u might think zam is a bit on the spectrum as they say but as I said before many times, I don't give a damn who reports who, the report is taken as seriously as all others, idgaf if sanJi reports Blake for aimbot we'll still make sure everyone gets a fair trial. This is under review right now so imma lock this until further developments

Jesse

Reaction score
You guys gotta consider proportionality in your reports. An abuse is an abuse but consider the proportions. 4 people on the server and he's just reviving people and drugged on a special day. What's the big problem? It seemed like everyone was there just to mess around and you weren't gonna get jailbreak days and calls anyway, so either you mess around with them, or you can leave the server and wait until it populates or join up another day. There's no reason to blow a small thing our of proportion.

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Blake looked at it, and the people in server were having fun and no harm was done to the game really, if we start looking at every single case of "abuse" it will just turn into chaos in the reports section. From the logs it looked like everyone was having fun and didn't mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vick