hahahaha invest with Lethal
  3. nick @ nick:
    proclaim erbkaisertum
  4. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    fonzaaaaaaaay
  5. xay @ xay:
    i will slap everyone's dick
  6. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    @fonzie, WS sucks the dick for me thats how i make money, then i invest with @Lethal
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cant wait til your parents kick you out and ur FORCED to suck dick under a bridge
  8. fonzie @ fonzie:
    oh look its bested the unemployed wannabe hacker
  9. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    ofc you force you fucking rapist
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    im untouchable but im forcing you to feel me
  11. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    ya'll saying ttt but i don't see a server. getting my hopes up cunts
  12. pichi @ pichi:
    ttT
  13. Crooked @ Crooked:
    tTt
  14. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Ttt
  15. ws @ ws:
    yes
  16. ws @ ws:
    TTT
  17. xay @ xay:
    TTT or bust
  18. Fury @ Fury:
    ay inferior than JB
  19. Fury @ Fury:
    hahaha fuck TTT
  20. elzar @ elzar:
    Let's play some TTT everyone
  21. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    hello
  22. J @ josh:
    hi
  23. xay @ xay:
    Get clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. xay @ xay:
    Fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. elzar @ elzar:
    :coffee::elzar:
  26. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    Good night
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    Good morning
  28. Fury @ Fury:
    Ye
  29. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    XD
  31. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    You have to provide memes as payment
  32. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    They're there it's just invisible for the refugees
  33. ws @ ws:
    i think
  34. ws @ ws:
    theyโ€™ll be back
  35. ws @ ws:
    the servers r gone
  36. ivy @ ivy:
    I came here for jailbreak! Where is jailbreak :(((((
  37. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    himself
  38. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    jesus
  39. ivy @ ivy:
    hi guys!!
  40. ws @ ws:
  41. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Is @ws Dom's wife for real?
  42. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    good morning
  43. Fury @ Fury:
    gud night
  44. elzar @ elzar:
    Good evening
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    A true pleasure...
  46. Fury @ Fury:
    Thruman wanting once again to show his superior mind
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    lol
  48. Crooked @ Crooked:
    @ws im waiting for the first step in the revolution :rolleyes:
  49. XS @ XS:
    Hi
  50. nick @ nick:
    there you are hanad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lubricant

Reaction score
https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1801051158-jb_snow.zip

All the information that Lethal & Kydex posted on that Report against me and heres the proof.

Kydex randomly changed map without even having us vote, and then kept talking shit and saying how he knows what hes doing and he had "permission" to do so, he also said that "a higher up" said for him to change the map.

Also, Lethal had reported me saying that I "revived" and "killed" Player: The Noob 2 times, in which he didn't post the amx of me reviving him twice and killing him twice, yes, I think I remember killing him twice, but only cause he WASN'T supposed to be alive, the HLTV would provide the proof.

I would like Lethal to get banned for providing False Information.
I woud like Kydex Demoted and Banned for False info and Abuse of Power.

Hunter

Reaction score
+1 aswell
we were having fun middle of the day and without any vote or reason, kydex straight up change the map

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
Just read the original report on Lubricant, that's why he's posting all of these bullshit threads to try to get attention. This kid evades bans all the time and all the evidence is in the demos provided in the lub #2 report by Kydex. Hunter is just a faggot whos mad that Kydex changed the map in the middle of the day because he was reconnecting for over 45 mins and the map would not change, so he got permission from higher ups to do so in order to collect the evidence from the demos. This sad ass loser needs to be banned. He thinks he can use his friends and the forums to get whoever he wants banned and do whatever he wants in the server so long as admins arent watching. If you want evidence, again, look at the original report by Kydex called "lub #2 report." You cant trust anything this stupid pothead fuckboi says. The demo on jb_snow goes through him freekilling, calling freekill Lethal days bullying me out of the server, reconnecting to evade admins when they join, reviving me to freekill me again, etc. He does this on a regular basis everyday when admins aren't looking, and for the first time I've been able to capture it on demo with the help of Kydex and Sorry.

sorry

Reaction score
Hunter ,to let you know i told Kydex to change the map cause i wanted to see the HLTV ,so please grow up a little .

Lubricant

Reaction score
Yo sorry, can you please tell me who I exactly targeted? hm? msg me on steam thanks.

Lethal

Reaction score
Honestly I didn't care what this guy had to say, because it's always bullshit. But I actually read this post and just realized. He thinks that just because the evidence provided shows The Noob being freekilled that this is what its about. It's not. Read my original post. That one jb_snow demo has everything in it, including him reviving and freekilling me and following it up with a "freekill lethal day" to bully me out of the server. This happens between 10:00 AM and 10:20 AM West Coast Time, and I can find it if it is necessary to put forth more evidence. Can't believe this guys "friends" let him use them to do this type of shit. He's done this every day since I got here, and there are other things wrong he does on that demo as well, such as what has already been reported because I provided the exact time on the demo for a different event, once I learned Kydex could help me retrieve the HLTV demos. Thank you for reviewing this report, but please ignore what this kid says. Just like in game, all he does is talk and talk. This is no different from when he targetted looly and got banned for a day, but now he needs to be removed from the community permanently. This toxic behavior consistently devalues the server as I've seen dozens of regulars complain about him.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Hey guys lets not get into long drawn out verbal statments.

You'll only stress you self out trying to over prove yourselves.
All three of you guys have Mics, lets talk to this over on the teamspeak/discord.

Give Foo/Wiggles/Blake 24 hours to review the tapes.

So for now lets all just kick back, and not spend our nights typing paragraphs.

Lethal

Reaction score
http://prntscr.com/hwo1s6

Actual post by Lubricant himself joking about his toxicity
Comes from: https://www.girlgam3rs.com/index.php/topic,276.30.html
page 3 toward the bottom

Hunter

Reaction score
sorry said:
Hunter ,to let you know i told Kydex to change the map cause i wanted to see the HLTV ,so please grow up a little .
so yeah you do that without an explantion vote ? in the middle of a day and ruin all of our fun just cause u wanted the hltv to be posted faster ? why not wait for it like a normal person after the map is done or just make a vote or tell us about it or you know wait till the fucking round is over

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
sorry said:
This is huge, infact this blows open the case, seeing how this is the pivot point upon which the defense rested their counter case,

Sorry shouldn't have asked for map change in middle of day, a vote would have been better, but i do not fault him for quick thinking.
Certain this is a lesson for everyone here, including myself.

Lord Gaben

250 Club
Reaction score
-1 they didnt do anything wrong, and you did what they said you did so idk why any action needs to be taken towards anyone besides you.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
Cogito said:
This is huge, infact this blows open the case, seeing how this is the pivot point upon which the defense rested their counter case,

Sorry shouldn't have asked for map change in middle of day, a vote would have been better, but i do not fault him for quick thinking.
Certain this is a lesson for everyone here, including myself.
I agree I was in discord with sorry the whole time this happened though.

sorry

Reaction score
Hunter said:
so yeah you do that without an explantion vote ? in the middle of a day and ruin all of our fun just cause u wanted the hltv to be posted faster ? why not wait for it like a normal person after the map is done or just make a vote or tell us about it or you know wait till the fucking round is over
Hunter ,i told him to make vote map at first and that was my suggestion and that's not wrong i guess ,because i wanted to be sure about what happened ,but Kydex wanted to change it immediately cause he want me to see what happened so he took that action and changed it .
i guess in such case its not wrong to do so .

Lethal

Reaction score
No fun was ruined, it was a boring day. Hunter is just upset because he was the warden that day when the map changed and wants to make a big deal about it to attack Kydex with Lubricant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creme puff