:mokujin:
  8. ws @ ws:
    no
  9. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  10. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  17. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  19. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  21. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  22. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  23. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  24. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  25. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  26. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  27. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  28. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  30. blake_won @ blake_won:
  31. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  32. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  33. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  34. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  35. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  36. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  37. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  40. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  49. T @ thruman:
    whack
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
Who are you reporting?: Lubricant

What is their STEAM-ID?:

Reason for report (give details)I joined the game, and someone adds me and I say yes sir? and its followed up by this:Maxipadsforyall: yes sir?
Lethal: just wanted to add you because sorry is afk and lubricant was blatantly freekilling
Lethal: he does it often in front of the entire server when no admins are on
Lethal: but idk how to work hltv
Maxipadsforyall: i do
Maxipadsforyall: Thank u Sir!
Maxipadsforyall: no wonder he had to leave

Approx. Time of incident:the first incident was around 10 AM west coast but i dont know exactly when so i told shakurr i would look through it for that
Lethal: the one i know the exact time for is 10:50

jb-1801051158-jb_snow.zip
05-Jan-2018 12:59
19.10 MB

Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence:Maxipadsforyall: yes sir?
Lethal: just wanted to add you because sorry is afk and lubricant was blatantly freekilling
Lethal: he does it often in front of the entire server when no admins are on
Lethal: but idk how to work hltv
Maxipadsforyall: i do
Maxipadsforyall: Thank u Sir!
Maxipadsforyall: no wonder he had to leave
Maxipadsforyall: ill have him banned!
Lethal: tyvm
Maxipadsforyall: to my best extentent
Maxipadsforyall: did the map just change
Lethal: no its been here for prob almost an hour
Lethal: idk why so much time left
Lethal: at least i didnt see any vote or anything
Maxipadsforyall: ok i can't pull hltv
Maxipadsforyall: till it changes
Lethal: aight
Lethal: now he just revived me after i died just to kill me again
Lethal: is that against rules?
Maxipadsforyall: ya
Lethal: just this second 10:50 AM west coast
Lethal: he always does this once admins leave
Maxipadsforyall: i changed the map
Maxipadsforyall: so i can get the hltv
Maxipadsforyall: so
Maxipadsforyall: imma go watch it
Lethal: alright ty
Lethal: the first incident was around 10 AM west coast but i dont know exactly when so i told shakurr i would look through it for that
Lethal: the one i know the exact time for is 10:50
Maxipadsforyall: ok
Lethal: thank you for helping sorry theyre bitching
Maxipadsforyall: im trying man
Maxipadsforyall: they can report me

I pulled the hltv after I changed the map (sorry told me to) watched the hltv and first thing I saw is him starting a hunger gmaes day first day instead of freeday, after that somefrom from ct "stacking" goes back to t and lubricant hunts them down in there cell revives them and kills them again and again cause he "stacked"

*** `LubricanT #SnowMen killed t{H}e {N}o>O^b ︻气デ一一 with a headshot from m4a1 ***
Maxipadsforyall: *** `LubricanT #SnowMen killed t{H}e {N}o>O^b ︻气デ一一 with a headshot from m4a1 ***
Maxipadsforyall: *** `LubricanT #SnowMen killed t{H}e {N}o>O^b ︻气デ一一 with a headshot from m4a1 ***

threats where made to the noob from lubricant that he would revive and kill him over and over again after that a couple minutes into the demo he kills Lethal, for no reason revives and kills again

when I join he says I gotta go after this round which got suspect

jb-1801051158-jb_snow.zip
05-Jan-2018 12:59
19.10 MB

this is the second time ive had to report him, something needs to be done

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
First I will comment on the event that led to the collection of evidence this morning
- Lubricant goes out of his way to freeshoot me everyday, which is caught in the demo starting around 10 AM West Coast Time on 1/5/18. Occasionally, he also freekills or revives me to kill me an extra time

Also, I would like to add what initially led to this report. He goes out of his way to abuse CT powers to freekill you or specifically go against the rules while admins aren't online. Once admins come on he disconnects (as he did in this demo as well, after Kydex joined), or just starts "playing safe." Until now, there was really nothing I could do, but thanks to Kydex and Sorry now I can hopefully get some action taken.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
to be frank he needs to be put on trial for this report and my second one! he never was in trouble are no one told me he was in trouble it was pushed aside action needs to be taken for this report and my first one go take a look, if not I'm scared for the fate of this community D: I don't want people like him to get away with stuff like this! O:< https://www.girlgam3rs.com/index.php/topic,229.0.html

Lethal

Reaction score
Dumbest reply ive ever seen from this retard fonzie. Look at how many fucking people were in the server. This isn't doing special days for 2 terrorists to keep people in the server until CTs with mics join, this is an already established playerbase consistently being ruined by the exact same person. It isn't a surprise that I see fonzie constantly following lubricant around agreeing with him sycophantically. People like this are what keep the population of this server down.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
amen, let a higher up figure this one out :D

sorry

Reaction score
unfortunately, when i play with Lubricant he never do freekills or 2 special days in raw, he play as a decent CT and maybe do lots of special days "when all in server accepts" but what i saw in demo that he did something completely wrong by freekilling some t's and targeting a "T" what i can tell in this case, punishment must be done for banning him from ct at-least for a week, so that will be fair enough.

Lethal

Reaction score
Honestly I didn't care what this guy had to say, because it's always bullshit. But I actually read this post and just realized. He thinks that just because the evidence provided shows The Noob being freekilled that this is what its about. It's not. Read my original post. That one jb_snow demo has everything in it, including him reviving and freekilling me and following it up with a "freekill lethal day" to bully me out of the server. This happens between 10:00 AM and 10:20 AM West Coast Time, and I can find it if it is necessary to put forth more evidence. Can't believe this guys "friends" let him use them to do this type of shit. He's done this every day since I got here, and there are other things wrong he does on that demo as well, such as what has already been reported because I provided the exact time on the demo for a different event, once I learned Kydex could help me retrieve the HLTV demos. Thank you for reviewing this report, but please ignore what this kid says. Just like in game, all he does is talk and talk. This is no different from when he targetted looly and got banned for a day, but now he needs to be removed from the community permanently. This toxic behavior consistently devalues the server as I've seen dozens of regulars complain about him.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Hey guys lets not get into long drawn out verbal statments.

You'll only stress you self out trying to over prove yourselves.
All three of you guys have Mics, lets talk to this over on the teamspeak/discord.

Give Foo/Wiggles/Blake 24 hours to review the tapes.

So for now lets all just kick back, and not spend our nights typing paragraphs.

Lethal

Reaction score
http://prntscr.com/hwo1s6

Actual post by Lubricant himself joking about his toxicity
Comes from: https://www.girlgam3rs.com/index.php/topic,276.30.html
page 3 toward the bottom

Lethal

Reaction score
Pls just save the community from this toxic asshole.

Lord Gaben

250 Club
Reaction score
Notes from the demo:
1. Yes he does do a first day hunger games for some reason, then when it is a stacked ratio tries to call that the ratio freeday.
2. at 3:35 the noob does transfer from ct to t as asked, then at 3:42 in he for no reason revives the noob who is revived in the gunroom then kills him.
3. at 6:48 he shoots lethal for no reason during soccer, and doesnt heal him.
4. also at 10:20 to 10:30 he calls for a "Freekill Lethal day, but lethal leaves.
5. at around 16:50, lub starts a hunger games day right after doing a zombie infection day the day before and leaves.
if anyone has another demo feel free to send it to me, but from this i think a +1 is warranted.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Big shout out to Sorry, and Gaben for taking time on out of their days to review, and report the finding to us.
Thank you guys!

Two staff members have reviewed the HLTV video, and both have come to the conclusion that Lubricant did in fact abuse, and act in a way that is not allowed in GirlGam3rs.
After speaking with lethal myself at length about this situation its clear that evidence does not lie.

Lord Gaben said:
Notes from the demo:
1. Yes he does do a first day hunger games for some reason, then when it is a stacked ratio tries to call that the ratio freeday.
2. at 3:35 the noob does transfer from ct to t as asked, then at 3:42 in he for no reason revives the noob who is revived in the gunroom then kills him.
4. also at 10:20 to 10:30 he calls for a "Freekill Lethal day, but lethal leaves.
if anyone has another demo feel free to send it to me, but from this i think a +1 is warranted.
sorry said:
unfortunately, when i play with Lubricant he never do freekills or 2 special days in raw, he play as a decent CT and maybe do lots of special days "when all in server accepts" but what i saw in demo that he did something completely wrong by freekilling some t's and targeting a "T" what i can tell in this case, punishment must be done for banning him from ct at-least for a week, so that will be fair enough.

Lord Gaben

250 Club
Reaction score
continuing from my last post
Around 33:00 into the demo lub rejoins.
at around 52:00 he revives lethal who was killed by hunter just to kill him again for no reason.
that is all for that demo
and def +1 for a ban, because not only did you also make a false report, you lied to others when there was clear video evidence against you lmao gj

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
Cogito said:
Big shout out to Sorry, and Gaben for taking time on out of their days to review, and report the finding to us.
Thank you guys!

Two staff members have reviewed the HLTV video, and both have come to the conclusion that Lubricant did in fact abuse, and act in a way that is not allowed in GirlGam3rs.
After speaking with lethal myself at length about this situation its clear that evidence does not lie.

don't forget I took action and stated the demo 2! :D

vibes`

Reaction score
Lord Gaben said:
Notes from the demo:
5. at around 16:50, lub starts a hunger games day right after doing a zombie infection day the day before and leaves.
+1 goot detective work

Lubricant

Reaction score
Lord Gaben I only revived him then killed him cause I thought he'd be revived in one of the cells, but then I realized he was revived in the gun room, which is why I killed him. I didn't purposely kill him.

38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vick