mod abuse

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  2. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  3. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  4. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  5. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  7. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  8. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  11. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  12. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  14. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  15. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  16. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  17. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  18. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  19. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  20. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  21. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  22. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  23. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  24. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  25. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  26. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  27. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  28. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    nothing like a big fat doink amirite, now we just need some TTT to go with it
  30. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Smokin joints on the boardwalk at sunset. This shit is nice
  31. Crooked @ Crooked:
    please delete the "amusing videos" thread.... please....
  32. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    i hope u all have had a wonderful day
  33. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    hi guys!
  34. elzar @ elzar:
    He turned into a pickle. funniest shit ive ever seen
  35. franky @ franky:
    gg isn't stressful
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    911 operator is much less stressful than GG
  37. Fury @ Fury:
    Its always fun to see that
  38. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha fonzie rejected
  39. T @ thruman:
    how many games have you played you no life fuck? holy shit....
  40. ws @ ws:
    no tyler i havent
  41. Crooked @ Crooked:
    have you tried copy-pasting
  42. Crooked @ Crooked:
    embed it
  43. ws @ ws:
    why can i not post screenshots in shoutbox
  44. ws @ ws:
    NOT HIM
  45. ws @ ws:
    NO
  46. blake_won @ blake_won:
  47. ws @ ws:
    plz
  48. ws @ ws:
    does anyone wanna play stardew valley
  49. blake_won @ blake_won:
    One high BMI guy to rule them all.
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Mergern'tn't, players coming back. You know where I'm going with this. It sure seems more fun than playing 911 operator.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Reaction score
Who are you reporting?: kydex
Reason for report : abusing and power hungry+ no idea of the rules
Approx. Time of incident: 09:30:00 in bananmuffin hltv: the round ended after hunger games and someone left, classic ratio 7/13 and the next round is ratio and what kydex does is trasnfering me directly to ct without doing the ratio freeday or anything and i come back ct cause that was unfair and we didnt do ratio, and he transfer me back to t again.
05:08:00 in jb-snow hltv : he transfer me ct when i said i dont want to so i looked it over but its just an example of him using powers for no reason
07:19:00 jb-snow hltv : warden gave the command to get inside the soccer net and clearly finished counting down and he still delays to break the vent, i shoot him twice as warning shots and was nice enough not to kill him and let him go back to the soccer net, he asks to be healed wich i refused since it was him trying to rebel so he goes and himself and i ask him not to wich he kept doing for 3 times
10:30:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden i state that u must get on my blue circle no delays and detours and i open the cells, i watch him run from the tmp cell to the next cell so i shot him down , was little trigger happy just cause i thought he might have the tmp and what he does is revive himself and says its a freekill, i told him its not and shot him again and he kept lying saying i freekilled him.
12:08:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden again i gave the command to get on the blue circle and not leave without delays and detours, sonami makes a mistake and get inside the cell befor 7:30 that is nova inside of and kydex tries to run from betwen the benchs in the blue circle to the cell to kill sonami and i kill him. he complains about it being a freekill and gives himself a freeday i remove his freeday and explain to him exactly that the guard inside the cell is only taunting for the person inside the cell and not other prisoners HUNDERD OF TIMES and i tell him to read the rules and the forum and he insist on it still being a freekill, he continue to argue about this over the next 6 rounds and adding to himself freedays even tho everyround i keep telling him, at 19:40:00 he still arguing and he talks over me the warden on mic till its a freeday and when i tell him not to talk on mic but type he gags me for 10 minutes
Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence : https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712201211-jb_snow.zip https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712191859-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip

Hunter

Reaction score
Jesse alright ill stop with the trolling and shit but fr man this dude abuse and trigger happy view the demos, it isnt a slight problem the dude kept on going with his stuff even after i cut him some slack cause he is new but thats about it

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
Please refrain from making additional threads that have no use whatsoever.

i havent done shit, your driving me crazy ask any mod, admin u want im in the clear i havent done shit

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
Please refrain from making additional threads that have no use whatsoever.

i havent done shit, your driving me crazy ask any mod, admin u want im in the clear i havent done shit
ok cool, lets stop commenting and let higher ups review lets not get unprofessinal

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
Hunter said:
Who are you reporting?: kydex
Reason for report : abusing and power hungry+ no idea of the rules
Approx. Time of incident: 09:30:00 in bananmuffin hltv: the round ended after hunger games and someone left, classic ratio 7/13 and the next round is ratio and what kydex does is trasnfering me directly to ct without doing the ratio freeday or anything and i come back ct cause that was unfair and we didnt do ratio, and he transfer me back to t again.
05:08:00 in jb-snow hltv : he transfer me ct when i said i dont want to so i looked it over but its just an example of him using powers for no reason
07:19:00 jb-snow hltv : warden gave the command to get inside the soccer net and clearly finished counting down and he still delays to break the vent, i shoot him twice as warning shots and was nice enough not to kill him and let him go back to the soccer net, he asks to be healed wich i refused since it was him trying to rebel so he goes and himself and i ask him not to wich he kept doing for 3 times
10:30:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden i state that u must get on my blue circle no delays and detours and i open the cells, i watch him run from the tmp cell to the next cell so i shot him down , was little trigger happy just cause i thought he might have the tmp and what he does is revive himself and says its a freekill, i told him its not and shot him again and he kept lying saying i freekilled him.
12:08:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden again i gave the command to get on the blue circle and not leave without delays and detours, sonami makes a mistake and get inside the cell befor 7:30 that is nova inside of and kydex tries to run from betwen the benchs in the blue circle to the cell to kill sonami and i kill him. he complains about it being a freekill and gives himself a freeday i remove his freeday and explain to him exactly that the guard inside the cell is only taunting for the person inside the cell and not other prisoners HUNDERD OF TIMES and i tell him to read the rules and the forum and he insist on it still being a freekill, he continue to argue about this over the next 6 rounds and adding to himself freedays even tho everyround i keep telling him, at 19:40:00 he still arguing and he talks over me the warden on mic till its a freeday and when i tell him not to talk on mic but type he gags me for 10 minutes
Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence : https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712201211-jb_snow.zip https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712191859-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip
fuckin gagged u for 1 minute chill the fuck out man, watch hltv and this is mostly abou ratio stop firing up about dumb ratio sometimes i didn't mean to switch u and this and that one tiem i switched u first day wOW i broke 1 fucking rule people break rules get over it stop bitching and whining and starting shit im legit done with your shit if i see you pull another stunt like this imm gonna get real watch all the hltv's you fucking want, stop calling people out on dumb fucking shit i hope u learn your lesson

stop talking over warden, then maybe u won't be gagged so much

sorry

Reaction score
Hunter
dude i was like there in 1 of the cases ,when i talked to him he stopped arguing about the freeday and when he gagged you "im sure its not right" but he immediately removed it like maybe in less than 1 min. i think Kydex is not doing that if he was wrong but when he is he stops arguing and apologize ,so yeah he want do that in vain ,another thing Hunter these cases not worthy to report someone for ,You can easily contact with another admin/mod to solve the problem " like what i did " .

Hunter

Reaction score
sorry said:
Hunter
dude i was like there in 1 of the cases ,when i talked to him he stopped arguing about the freeday and when he gagged you "im sure its not right" but he immediately removed it like maybe in less than 1 min. i think Kydex is not doing that if he was wrong but when he is he stops arguing and apologize ,so yeah he want do that in vain ,another thing Hunter these cases not worthy to report someone for ,You can easily contact with another admin/mod to solve the problem " like what i did " .
after 6 rounds of arguing and me explaing exactly what the rule is and clearing it to him hundred of times he still added a freeday to himself at the end wich is why he stoped arguing and he never apologized and thats just for 1 case.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
1. sorry said i could 2. nova saw it was there and even clarify the specif rule and 3. stop being petty

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
1. sorry said i could 2. nova saw it was there and even clarify the specif rule and 3. stop being petty
sorry said you could what ? cant you see what sorry said ? he said that you were in the wrong, 2) do you realize what hltv is ? it doesnt matter who was were and what he saw everything is right there in the demo and you tellin me a mod taking his actions based on what that kid nova said ? and him clarifying a wrong rule for you ? im gonna stop replying to ya comments and let the higher ups review as you clearly think you did nothing wrong.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
i see you 2 arguing over shoutbox and thats not going to get you anywhere. if you are serious about trying to resolve the issue between one another you should add each other on steam and come to a compromise.

woosh

Reaction score
fonzie said:
i see you 2 arguing over shoutbox and thats not going to get you anywhere. if you are serious about trying to resolve the issue between one another you should add each other on steam and come to a compromise.
finally... somebody with some fucking brains

Hunter

Reaction score
https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712211118-jail_jungle.zip
08:00:00 or close to that,
i call a cage day and ask for no delays and detours to the cage and not leave it,
1) he revives a ct after 2 t's have died and the round already started
2) he talks over me when im the warden on the mic and when i tell him to stop he gags me for 30 seconds while im still the warden
3) he leaves the cage after i was gaged when i clearly called the day that that they shouldnt leave the cage and i kill him and he immediatly transfer me back to t and tells me not to go back
4) i go back ct again he does a random vote of (get hunter off ct) and he goes with it and says the people have spoken and transfer me back to t

nick

🔥666 Club🔥
Reaction score
-1. if reporting was like shooting bullets, you'd be a mass shooter. 90% of this is your misconceptions of the rules.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hunter said:
Kydex stated when you asked why he transferred you:
[Moderator DogEater] Kydex. : u can come back
[Moderator DogEater] Kydex. : sorry babe

To which you replied on mic. "I'll eat your dog". It was all good at that point.

Hunter said:
First of all if a staff misuses their powers, report them. You were frequently freeshooting him after he healed himself. Enforcing the rules in such manner is not allowed. I'll keep an eye out on such behavior as I noticed more players doing it ever since we allowed it once and explained the rules.

Back to the main point. Kydex did heal himself and that was abuse. Foo MrWiggles

Hunter said:
Kydex misuses his powers by reviving himself. Foo MrWiggles

Hunter said:
12:08:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden again i gave the command to get on the blue circle and not leave without delays and detours, sonami makes a mistake and get inside the cell befor 7:30 that is nova inside of and kydex tries to run from betwen the benchs in the blue circle to the cell to kill sonami and i kill him. he complains about it being a freekill and gives himself a freeday i remove his freeday and explain to him exactly that the guard inside the cell is only taunting for the person inside the cell and not other prisoners HUNDERD OF TIMES and i tell him to read the rules and the forum and he insist on it still being a freekill, he continue to argue about this over the next 6 rounds and adding to himself freedays even tho everyround i keep telling him
As I said earlier, if a staff misuses their powers, report them. Players should not be removing freedays or undoing anything a staff does.

The rule regarding taunting in cells was recently changed/clarified. Kydex as staff should make sure he's up to date with all the rules. When in doubt, double check the rules and ask the player to check rule number X.

Hunter said:
09:30:00 in bananmuffin hltv: the round ended after hunger games and someone left, classic ratio 7/13 and the next round is ratio and what kydex does is trasnfering me directly to ct without doing the ratio freeday or anything and i come back ct cause that was unfair and we didnt do ratio, and he transfer me back to t again.
Kydex misuses his powers by transferring Hunter in a ratio freeday for no reason. Foo MrWiggles

Hunter said:
08:00:00 or close to that,
i call a cage day and ask for no delays and detours to the cage and not leave it,
1) he revives a ct after 2 t's have died and the round already started
2) he talks over me when im the warden on the mic and when i tell him to stop he gags me for 30 seconds while im still the warden
3) he leaves the cage after i was gaged when i clearly called the day that that they shouldnt leave the cage and i kill him and he immediatly transfer me back to t and tells me not to go back
4) i go back ct again he does a random vote of (get hunter off ct) and he goes with it and says the people have spoken and transfer me back to t
1. He explained the CT had to reconnect.
2. He talked to explain why he had to revive the CT. Instead of complaining about it, you should've called the day. Let staff handle staff matters. When you wouldn't stop talking, he gagged you and explained in chat.
3/4. It wasn't a freekill, you shouldn't have been transfered.

If Hunter was not removing freedays or constantly undoing what Kydex did, this would've been an easy +1 as Hunter 's actions lead to some of the arguments that spanned several rounds. However even with that in mind, there are too many incidents of Kydex misusing his powers to -1.

+1. Kydex you should review the rules. Mistakes happen but it does not seem like you're taking these reports seriously or trying to address the issues they highlight.

Hunter

Reaction score
blake_won said:
Kydex stated when you asked why he transferred you:
[Moderator DogEater] Kydex. : u can come back
[Moderator DogEater] Kydex. : sorry babe

To which you replied on mic. "I'll eat your dog". It was all good at that point.
was all good at that point was just showing cause he used his powers too freely
blake_won said:
First of all if a staff misuses their powers, report them. You were frequently freeshooting him after he healed himself. Enforcing the rules in such manner is not allowed. I'll keep an eye out on such behavior as I noticed more players doing it ever since we allowed it once and explained the rules.
Back to the main point. Kydex did heal himself and that was abuse. Foo MrWiggles
tried to shoot him back to his original state befor the heal, so i didnt think it would be considerd a freeshots as i told him and explained why he cant heal himself.
blake_won said:
Kydex misuses his powers by reviving himself. Foo MrWiggles
he lies after it saying twice it was an actual freekill
blake_won said:
As I said earlier, if a staff misuses their powers, report them. Players should not be removing freedays or undoing anything a staff does.
The rule regarding taunting in cells was recently changed/clarified. Kydex as staff should make sure he's up to date with all the rules. When in doubt, double check the rules and ask the player to check rule number X.
i was removing his freeday cause he was not suppose to have one in the first place but ill try to let him get it next time and report it but here is screenshots of me explaing the rule and clarifing it exactly and even telling him to read the rules and the forum about this and all he did was take nova's words and not use his own brain to check the rules
https://imgur.com/a/5sC1C
blake_won said:
Kydex misuses his powers by transferring Hunter in a ratio freeday for no reason. Foo MrWiggles
lies about it and says who cares.
blake_won said:
1. He explained the CT had to reconnect.
2. He talked to explain why he had to revive the CT. Instead of complaining about it, you should've called the day. Let staff handle staff matters. When you wouldn't stop talking, he gagged you and explained in chat.
3/4. It wasn't a freekill, you shouldn't have been transfered.
1-i always reconnect or join but once the round started and a few t's have been killed i dont get revived.
2- he could have typed out the reason why he revived and i was just gonna give the note about the revive and continue on with my day as i always do. im the warden.
blake_won said:
If Hunter was not removing freedays or constantly undoing what Kydex did, this would've been an easy +1 as Hunter 's actions lead to some of the arguments that spanned several rounds. However even with that in mind, there are too many incidents of Kydex misusing his powers to -1.
+1. Kydex you should review the rules. Mistakes happen but it does not seem like you're taking these reports seriously or trying to address the issues they highlight.
did not know that correcting his errors are not allowed for me since they were clearly bad use of power or missunderstanding of the rules. all i did was correct his wrongs

Hunter

Reaction score
+ this from the other post
https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712201346-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip
i stack ct befor the first round is over and he transfer me back to t, i tell him that it is allowed to stack on the first day and he kicks me the second time and gag me after it when im explaining that it is allowed to stack on the first round

Hunter

Reaction score
https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712241337-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip add this.
1- im warden i call : all t's walk to the cage no delays and detours long side only. standard command, i kill people that went short side and kydex says its mfk cause again he listen to that kid nova cause he told him that long side is detouring... and he revive a person and start bitching about it, next round he transfer me t and does a mfk.
2- 6/11 ratio and when we started the ratio freeday a guy joined it was 6/12 so no longer ratio i die firs wich doesnt matter since its no longer ratio, swiftjew stacks and make it 7/11 and kydex transfer me t and not swiftjew blake_won this is the second time he does that.
ill get timestamps later on
https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712241250-jail_4ever.zip
the warden dies, kydex gets the warden after it he runs away and hide and than call a mass freindly fire day while most of us were rebeling. just to show this dude doesnt even know the rules.
timestamp: last round

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
I talked to kev about both these sorry man ive taken a break I don't think ill be on for a couple days xmas sorry man!

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
I talked to kev about both these sorry man ive taken a break I don't think ill be on for a couple days xmas sorry man!
in the spirit of xmas ill let it go :) dont want a special kid feeling sad on xmas

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
After a lot of talking with blake, and having a big discussion with kydex, I explained he could be demoted for these offences, regardless of hunter's annoyingness. I don't care who's reporting who, all reports with factual evidence are dealt with accordingly. Kydex is a good staff member who acts a bit too impulsively at times and agrees that he acted irrationally. He took responsibility for his mistakes in our chat and knows He is on thin ice. So if kydex does anything else that might contradict that he is on his best behavior now, I will find out and take action
Don't let me down m8, and remember that staff positions are held in order to maintain order and help people in the server. We do not want to end up like another server I won't name, but we all know died because of their disregard for staff discipline.
Locked/Happy holidays fags

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006