Mod report

Shoutbox
  1. Fury @ Fury:
    :poop:
  2. Fury @ Fury:
    already here franky
  3. franky @ franky:
    :elzar::mokujin::walter::elzar::fonzie::quattro: :coffee::coffee:
  4. franky @ franky:
    damn i really want my own emoji
  5. null @ null:
    :crooked::coffee:
  6. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Can’t sleep wtf
  7. elzar @ elzar:
    :sleep::elzar:
  8. ivy @ ivy:
    Who wants to play comp?? Add me on steam.com/ivyyygirl
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    are we gonna 5 shtackkkkkkkk
  10. xay @ xay:
    horsecock dick gobbler
  11. null @ null:
    :crooked:_:walter:
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    :worstemoji:_lost
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    :fonzie:_won
  14. Fury @ Fury:
    @fonzie ´s dick: here we go again
  15. Fury @ Fury:
    @ws with a new profile pic...
  16. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    :geek:
  17. elzar @ elzar:
    :elzar:
  18. Mokujin @ Mokujin:
    :mokujin:
  19. ws @ ws:
    no
  20. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  21. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  22. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  23. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  24. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  25. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  26. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  27. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  28. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  29. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  30. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  31. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  32. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  33. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  34. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  35. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  36. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  37. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  38. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  39. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  40. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
  42. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  43. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  44. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  45. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  46. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  48. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  49. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Who are you reporting?: Kydex

What is their STEAM-ID?: idk

Reason for report (give details):i was CT with Kydex and Sonami, so it was ratio FD, and kydex died first and went back. Then it was ratio FD again cuz it was 2v3, in the middle of the ratio FD kinda the first, he started a rebel day, and when it finished next round we wanted to do ratio FD cuz its still 2v3, but he transfered me back and when i asked him why did u transfer me back, he said that we dont want always FDs we want a CT commanding, he told me that in mic talking loudly rude, and typed that caps, so i told him that u started a rebel day not my fault, then he transfered me back CT like he dont want to and like here go just stop, then i left

Approx. Time of incident:5:09

Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence:https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712210830-jail_awesomeday.zip
 

Amer

Trust yourself.
Messages
52
Reaction score
6
Location
Germany
I were there and he stsrted a rebel day then transfered loks back..
and i saw what happend and i confirm it
 

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Messages
91
Reaction score
12
thanks u, i was waiting for this he is not wrong there where a straight i think 2 days ratio and i told him that theres needs to be a ct commanding, i started a rebel day cause we kept doing ratio i switched loks cause he didn't want to command then next round i switched him back to make him stop crying then def went t so U COULD COMMAND LOKS
THEN U LEFT IN ANGER WHEN U HAD CT ALL TO YOURSELF i don't see a problem here
 

Hunter

Well-Known Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
90
kydex is a mod for a reason loks, you need to listen to him and do what he wants even when he is wong cause who the fuck cares, he will transfer you t without ratio cause he is a mod and he can do what he wants. dont question it cause if u talk about it he will start talking gibbrish and tell you i did nothing wrong
 

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Messages
91
Reaction score
12
your not needed in this report please stop replying when your words mean nothing.

don't reply to this
 

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
who told u i disnt want to command? It was ratio FD.. no commmands. I did want to command but it was 2v3 so its now fair,
Plus hunter thank you but what do u mean u hqve to listen to him whatever he do,u mean he can abuse? He can transfer me T for no reason? I dont think thats what mod for.. for example Amer , when its ratio he immediatly go back and let the other CT command, or when someone wants CT he swap himself with him, he is for a reason and that reason is to help the server and the players and make it perfect with no problems and abusers
 

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
And i didnt leave cuz of anger, cuz i had to leave,
And why u r talking caps? Chill and calm down
That is rude TBH
And def went back not beacuse for me to command, cuz we have hate against each other, maybe he wants to destroy my days...
 

Hunter

Well-Known Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
90
Loks said:
who told u i disnt want to command? It was ratio FD.. no commmands. I did want to command but it was 2v3 so its now fair,
Plus hunter thank you but what do u mean u hqve to listen to him whatever he do,u mean he can abuse? He can transfer me T for no reason? I dont think thats what mod for.. for example Amer , when its ratio he immediatly go back and let the other CT command, or when someone wants CT he swap himself with him, he is for a reason and that reason is to help the server and the players and make it perfect with no problems and abusers
he did abuse me befor, transferd me T in ratio fd without starting the ratio fd and he revive himself when he got killed for rebeling and give him self freeday when he didnt get freekilled and if you try to tell him about he will gag you and kick you :D but hey my words mean nothing and also the hltv that recorded all of that means nothing, mod are basicly god they cant go wrong so you need to add them and talk to them so they can give you mercy and not abuse you next time if you suck correctly
 

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Hunter said:
he did abuse me befor, transferd me T in ratio fd without starting the ratio fd and he revive himself when he got killed for rebeling and give him self freeday when he didnt get freekilled and if you try to tell him about he will gag you and kick you :D but hey my words mean nothing and also the hltv that recorded all of that means nothing, mod are basicly god they cant go wrong so you need to add them and talk to them so they can give you mercy and not abuse you next time if you suck correctly
Who says mods are gods, they are not different from you,its just the rights and thr rank, if you think that way, then idc, i report and get my right, the mods that ur talking about are the "bad mods" no ofence, i dont care if hes mod or admin or even owner, he abused, then my right to report him, every abuser gets a punishment, i dont have against nobody, but disrespect me i dont respect you, just trying to let the server perfect and clean
 

sonami

New Member
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Loks said:
Who are you reporting?: Kydex

What is their STEAM-ID?: idk

Reason for report (give details):i was CT with Kydex and Sonami, so it was ratio FD, and kydex died first and went back. Then it was ratio FD again cuz it was 2v3, in the middle of the ratio FD kinda the first, he started a rebel day, and when it finished next round we wanted to do ratio FD cuz its still 2v3, but he transfered me back and when i asked him why did u transfer me back, he said that we dont want always FDs we want a CT commanding, he told me that in mic talking loudly rude, and typed that caps, so i told him that u started a rebel day not my fault, then he transfered me back CT like he dont want to and like here go just stop, then i left

Approx. Time of incident:5:09

Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence:https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712210830-jail_awesomeday.zip
i was there btw we have started like 2 raito , 1 rebel day after rebel day, he transfered u, to ts then he transfered u back to ct, it's became ratio again 3/2 in next round i left ct for u so u can, call the day but u raged
 

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
I did not rage if u wanna think that i did im not stopping you, he transfered me back not beacuse it was a mistake or he said sorry or he missunderstood me, he transfered me back after i told him that he did not give me a chsnce to command, what he did is wrong and he did it and he doesnt want to, from how he types and speajs on mic its like here you go just stop
Thing is why did you start a rebel day? It was ratio FD in that day, then u say that im nkt commanding? Your starting days which is enot letting me command, so i think Kydex missunderstood me or he abused (abuser)
 

sonami

New Member
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Loks said:
I did not rage if u wanna think that i did im not stopping you, he transfered me back not beacuse it was a mistake or he said sorry or he missunderstood me, he transfered me back after i told him that he did not give me a chsnce to command, what he did is wrong and he did it and he doesnt want to, from how he types and speajs on mic its like here you go just stop
Thing is why did you start a rebel day? It was ratio FD in that day, then u say that im nkt commanding? Your starting days which is enot letting me command, so i think Kydex missunderstood me or he abused (abuser)
he just transfered u back it's ok why you're doing report for these shit reasons
 

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
First of all, no need to transfer me back.
2nd, please dont reply here, im not reporting you, and as i said maybe its a missunderstanding, maybe,
And if you guys here think admins/mods are gods and can do whatever they want and abuse( some of them) then players have to join when mkdsarenta playing in the server to not get abused?
If yes please Jesse kindly lock this topic and i will do what isaid in the paragraph above
 

Jesse

Member
Messages
89
Reaction score
27
Obviously admins/mods can't do everything they please but if they make a judgement call over an opinionated dispute, it's best to just take their word and obey, after all, that's one of the reasons they have the title. If what he did was clearly malicious and even has intent behind it, then it's worth investigating.
 

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
3,239
First of all if anyone wants to review the demo, most of the action takes place around 20 minutes in.

1. It's ratio freeday. Kydex switches over to T.
2. Next round it's ratio freeday again, Kydex starts a rebel day.
3. The following round Kydex transfers Loks to T.
4. Loks asks why he was transferred and explains why he's not happy with the transfer.
5. Kydex transfers Loks back to CT the following round after trying to plead his case.
6. The other CT sonami switches over to T so it's not ratio.
7. Loks leaves the server saying "uG Loks : fuck this shit".

-1. While Kydex shouldn't have transferred you, it was resolved right then and there. When you made it clear you're not happy with his decision and his reasons for transferring you (so someone can call a cage day), he transferred you back to CT. The other CT sonami changed teams so you can call, then you left the server.
 

Loks

New Member
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Well, as i said i left beacuse i had to go with my family outside,i said:"Fuck this shit" cuz i dont love sone1 leave smth for me, and beacuse i was sick, idk of misunderstanding or smth else ane i didnt want it to go more and end up with a gag/kick and even a ban,
But what affects on him if he didnt do rebel day and we did started the ratio FD and a ct died and went back. It wasnt neccessery to do rebel day.
 

Jesse

Member
Messages
89
Reaction score
27
As there's nothing more to add or say about this situation since Blake put together the events in chronological order and it seems that the issue was resolved on spot and Loks decided to leave, I'm gonna lock this thread.

I'll talk to Kydex myself about presenting himself less aggravating around some people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
38 Members Online

Servers


Latest Donations

New posts Profile posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
2,293
Messages
29,634
Members
444
Latest member
Vick
Top