:mokujin:
  8. ws @ ws:
    no
  9. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  10. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  17. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  19. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  21. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  22. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  23. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  24. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  25. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  26. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  27. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  28. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  30. blake_won @ blake_won:
  31. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  32. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  33. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  34. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  35. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  36. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  37. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  40. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  41. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  48. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  49. T @ thruman:
    whack
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA
Status
Not open for further replies.

zamgame26

Reaction score
In Game Name: [ZAM26] zamgame26 The Alpha Zac
Steam Name: ZamGame26
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175650801
Recommendation: blake_won, Lethal, Hunter, Kydex, Joey Bada$$
Past Admin: Never
AMX Experience: None, havent been admin so never used AMX but cant be that hard with a bit of help. I'm a quick learner
Other comments: I have wanted to be mod for a while now and applied about a week ago for mod but not many people had seen me play so I got mostly downvoted but now I am ready. I am active daily and I also understand that I must be respectful as a modertor to other players as to make the server a good place for players and not a negative area. I have also read and understood the Staff Expectations.

Thank you,
ZamGame26

zamgame26

Reaction score
Because I feel like I am very active on server and forum and would like a more official role in it. I also like to learn a lot and would like to learn AMX commanding. fonzie

Crazy

teeto
Reaction score
-1 i constantly told you to stop spamming and you didn't then as soon as you became ungagged started the same thing that i told you not to do.

sorry

Reaction score
fonzie
I'm so nervous dude ,that shit really made me nervous LOL.

hmmmm, you need to learn amx ?
i actually don't mind to have someone in our staff list got no idea about what being admin ,i mean they can learn but in one condition : if they are mature and don't wear glasses ,and i feel you got one of the opposite .

still -1 for me .
i mean alot of dudes deserve it more than you but got rejected so ,yeah .

Thank you,

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
****ONLY DIAMOND MEMBERS CAN READ THIS POST****

Mokujin

That one Black Kid
Reaction score

You cant apply for mod as you own the servers silly xd

But in all seriousness Zam you come off as a good kid but the way you portray your self in the server shows me that you are very Hostile when it comes to people trying to correct you when you are in the wrong. Earlier today you were constantly spamming "FK,MFK Glow me" after being told several times to stop spamming. Half of the time you aren't even free killed as you don't fully understand the rules. Reapply for mod when you are fully aware of the rules

Poonther

250 Club
Reaction score
Along with what Mokujin said you're constantly begging for free days and such and gets really annoying. Maybe learn the rules better and calm your tits once in a while. Do this and I'm sure that you'll eventually get mod.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
zamgame26 said:
Because I feel like I am very active on server and forum and would like a more official role in it. I also like to learn a lot and would like to learn AMX commanding. fonzie
fair enough, its a +1 from me good luck zamgame

nick

⭐Celebrity⭐
Reaction score
-0.5 Zam, you are a really great kid, and I always see you on the server, playing CT. However, I feel like you are just too rash when it comes to decision making. I feel as if you may unintentionally misuse your powers as a staff member. And when it comes to rules, you have made exceptional progress of your understanding and acting on the rules. However, I still feel you are just not quite yet ready for a staff position on GirlGam3rs. Give it maybe 2-3 weeks, time when you can really just sink yourself into the community, and I would most likely +1 you.

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score
Although you have good intentions, it's hard for you to accept when you are wrong and when people are trying to help you, it's like you're digging your own grave - based on what I've seen from you in the server this past week. -1

vibes`

Reaction score
-1 his 13 year old hormones make him too rash and emotional to make decisions, and idunno how many times i had to tell him to count down or heal players. blames every mistake he makes on his age and asks for forgiveness and then makes the mistake again.

zamgame26

Reaction score
Ok fair enough most of the comments I ain't gonna argue except I do heal and count down ftr thnx guys, also I don't think spamming should be counted but fair enough, it's 2:30am on New Years and I can't even be bothered to argue thanks for the feedback

zamgame26

Reaction score
Also sorry this ain't an argument i just was wondering what does glasses have to do with mod lmao

Crazy

teeto
Reaction score
zamgame26 said:
Ok fair enough most of the comments I ain't gonna argue except I do heal and count down ftr thnx guys, also I don't think spamming should be counted but fair enough, it's 2:30am on New Years and I can't even be bothered to argue thanks for the feedback
shouldn't be arguing with anyone on this thread in the first place its our opinions on you on what we've seen you do. You should just let us do what we're supposed to do and wait for our feedback to see if you get accepted or denied

zamgame26

Reaction score
But yeah I'll work on being less rash and impulsive and also try to handle criticim better thanks for the feedback guys!

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
I think there's a lot of room for improvement right now, but you're still not equipped to handle situations we would need resolved on staff. And let me break down your reasoning real quick, cause this is like the most basic and low effort answer I've seen in a while. When asked "why do you want to be mod", you say:
"Because I feel like I am very active on server and forum and would like a more official role in it. I also like to learn a lot and would like to learn AMX commanding."
I feel like I am very active on server
Being active on server does not automatically qualify you worthy of staff. Look at Hunter for example. He's active on the server, but everyone thinks he's an annoying autistic downy half the time because of his behavior. Not saying you act immature or anything, but it seems from a lot of feedback that you don't take criticism (on a game) as lightly as you should. After all, it's only a game.

I also like to learn a lot and would like to learn AMX commanding.
Really? You "like to learn a lot" ? You really Want to learn about AMX Commanding? How do you really feel, do you want to help stop rulebreakers, how about having the power to prevent the server from depopulating? any of the real reasons people are chosen to staff is very obvious if you think about it. If I believe they can take care of problems and find solutions without issue, I trust them to do the job. I don't think the emphasis on AMX is necessary, its a simple menu even sanJi can operate. The point I'm trying to make is show some originality, stop just sayng stuff you think higher ups wanna hear like "i like learning AMX commands " or "learning is good", show us what you bring to the table, I want the people on staff to stand out as responsible and not reactive to emotional or personal insults, criticisms, etc. Try focusing primarily on the fact that keeping the server populated and keeping order while having fun is what staff is all about
Also, I'm not saying you have to have a 10 paragraph detailed explanation, I just wanna hear something brief, so that if I don't already know what you can do for us, I will have a better understanding what kind of person you would be as a staff member.
Denied/Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vick