Resigning From Root

Shoutbox
  1. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    This is a shit fest
  2. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    As soon as the rank changes happen, the forum will go back to being normal again.
  3. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
    @Jaguar for root
  4. Crooked @ Crooked:
    The approval queue is backed up - if only we had a root to assist (@Vindictive)
  5. nick @ nick:
    look at it and press yes
  6. nick @ nick:
    just apporve
  7. nick @ nick:
    why
  8. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Your posts are still in the approval queue @nick
  9. R @ rAWFULz`:
    keep riding each others cock
  10. R @ rAWFULz`:
    shit ass community no shit that its dying and everyone is leaving
  11. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll unlock it. Can you post that in the suggestions section? I don't like the idea of more and more reactions personally, but lets gets more feedback.
  12. V @ Vindictive:
    All sad reacts
  13. V @ Vindictive:
    @Crooked coming back
  14. V @ Vindictive:
    You closing taters Ttt staff meeting post, @dominic resigning, @Crooked resigning πŸ˜‰
  15. nick @ nick:
    dont moderate me then DONT ACCEPT MY MPOSTS
  16. nick @ nick:
    i am sad because you dont ACCEPT MY PPOSTS
  17. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
  18. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Usage example? Why would you be sad?
  19. V @ Vindictive:
    Can we get a sad react @blake_won?
  20. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    fix the staff.
  21. Joseph @ Joseph:
    just stating facts babe
  22. Bested @ Bested:
    shutup retard
  23. Joseph @ Joseph:
    so couldnt be years
  24. Joseph @ Joseph:
    i banned you for mfk when i was sm
  25. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Report him.
  26. Bested @ Bested:
    that says something
  27. Bested @ Bested:
    i MFK for first time in years i get 30 days
  28. Bested @ Bested:
    thruman MFK no ban
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Maybe you shouldn't MFK.
  30. nick @ nick:
    @blake_won @Crazy accept my posts you cuck
  31. Bested @ Bested:
    [Advanced CTBans] Rebellious: CT banned bested #PoopSquad. Reason: MFK. Ban Length: 30 days.
  32. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    add me on my new account, get it thru my signature on forums
  33. elzar @ elzar:
    I’ll add u
  34. Tangy #4Vet @ Tangy #4Vet:
    @elzar whats your steam
  35. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
  36. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    2 players
  37. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    Mc popping
  38. Rebellious #Tangy4Vet @ Rebellious #Tangy4Vet:
    U mean 11
  39. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
    20 players
  40. jokita #Tangy4Vet @ jokita #Tangy4Vet:
    jb popping
  41. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    Yes join
  42. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    mc popin
  43. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    It should be a badge oh honour
  44. Zixler @ Zixler:
    And I don't think you are a shame
  45. Zixler @ Zixler:
    @Juliaana because it is a badge of shame
  46. elzar @ elzar:
    Inb4 Blake banned
  47. Juliaana @ Juliaana:
    But the real question is why havent i gotten that badge
  48. Farid #Tangy4Vet @ Farid #Tangy4Vet:
    @Juliaana I believe blake made that one.
  49. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Welcome to the good side #Yellow
  50. Crooked @ Crooked:
    I know right? Disgusting.

Crooked

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Server Moderator
Reaction score
You know, a lot of people have questioned who I really am for a long time, and it has always been something I've kept private. Most people don't know this but @dominic is the one member who truly knows me. We've had a close relationship for many years and he has always been there to support me, a few years ago he helped and guided me through some extremely tough times in my life and is someone who I will always be in debt to throughout my life.

I'm not excusing his actions and I agree that he went too far this time. Treating blake's report fairly is something I would gladly do - but I have no desire to take part in a community where my closest friend is blacklisted.

I fully understand that you guys may be disappointed in me and I believe you all deserve someone that can really put the community above all, but @dominic has had a major positive impact on my life and I simply can't continue to take on a major role in the community when we can't co-exist.

Thank you for the times and consider this a true resignation. :Alexa:

01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01001101 0110...png

Zeus

250 Club
Reaction score
You know, a lot of people have questioned who I really am for a long time, and it has always been something I've kept private. Most people don't know this but @dominic is the one member who truly knows me. We've had a close relationship for many years and he has always been there to support me, a few years ago he helped and guided me through some extremely tough times in my life and is someone who I will always be in debt to throughout my life.

I'm not excusing his actions and I agree that he went too far this time. Treating blake's report fairly is something I would gladly do - but I have no desire to take part in a community where my closest friend is blacklisted.

I fully understand that you guys may be disappointed in me and I believe you all deserve someone that can really put the community above all, but @dominic has had a major positive impact on my life and I simply can't continue to take on a major role in the community when we can't co-exist.

Thank you for the times and consider this a true resignation. :Alexa:

View attachment 2368
COME BACK RIGHT NOW
WHAT DA FUCK!

Crooked

πŸ€420 ClubπŸ€
Server Moderator
Reaction score

Walter

Add me on snapchat xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx
Reaction score
Your memes shall never cease to dance upon my heart. Your courageous wisdom and beautiful soul have left a lasting impression. I wish you nothing but the best. May your future be bright, your scales shiny and your fire fierce.

Sincerely,
xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx

Javale McGee

Server Manager
Reaction score
Damn... You are a quality man πŸ˜ͺ. I'm grateful for everything you did, I'm seriously going to miss you. You helped me with a lot and I really appreciate it. I wish you the best with everything. Godspeed

jokita #Tangy4Vet

Server Admin
Reaction score
idk whats going on, but politics on a gaming website is not what i signed up for. ive never really been a part of an online community before but the people of girlgam3rs got me attracted to this beautiful website. i know ive already said that i would leave like 700 times but i cant truly leave because i love the people here. just this summer the servers and forum would reach peak population. i remember crooked and i talking at like 2am about how rust and minecraft would be the next big thing for this community that brings in new players. from feeling so good about the future and now coming back to this just broke my heart. i literally gotta wake up in like 4 hours and when i do wake up i hope this is all a bad dream. i dont want this community to die :cry:

Tangy #4Vet

Veteram
Server Admin
Reaction score
This is a post dedicated to the beloved member of our community who recently left. @Crooked , he was a great Root and a good friend, He believed in me
when many other people didn't and he gave me hope that I would someday become veteran, and he taught me not to give up ever on my dream.
I wish him all the best, i know he will find a new purpose in some new place, he deserves it, He was liked by many, and hated by some, but he never stopped working for this community till he left. I don't care what bad thing anyone has to say about him, He was a good person. Goodbye Friend ❀

Love, Tangy.

#Tangy4Veteran....

$oun[)

Reaction score
It's really sad to see you leave and sorry if iam late
I have knowen u for a littel while but it in this short time u have shown me that u are a really good person With awesome spirit and sense of humor
I can't really express how i feel about this in english
but i will miss u dude πŸ’”
hopeing that i would hear u say "oh fuck it's sound" again πŸ™‚
It's not a good bye but see you soon πŸ™

47 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natsheh