retard mod report

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol can't argue with that
  2. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, we play the zombie game when we go out, and pretend everyone is zombies... so we kinda avoid the main beach cause people are dumb!
  3. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol true. Although I was still surprised at how many people were on the boardwalk yesterday
  4. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, I usually prefer the secret beach since it's less crowded, but I realized right now, the whole beach is less crowded LOL
  5. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  6. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  7. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  8. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  9. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  10. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  11. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  12. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  14. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  15. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  16. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  17. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  19. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  20. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  21. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  22. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  23. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  24. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  25. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  26. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  27. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  28. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  29. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  30. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  31. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  32. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
  33. Crooked @ Crooked:
    nothing like a big fat doink amirite, now we just need some TTT to go with it
  34. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Smokin joints on the boardwalk at sunset. This shit is nice
  35. Crooked @ Crooked:
    please delete the "amusing videos" thread.... please....
  36. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    i hope u all have had a wonderful day
  37. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    hi guys!
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    He turned into a pickle. funniest shit ive ever seen
  39. franky @ franky:
    gg isn't stressful
  40. Crazy @ Crazy:
    911 operator is much less stressful than GG
  41. Fury @ Fury:
    Its always fun to see that
  42. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha fonzie rejected
  43. T @ thruman:
    how many games have you played you no life fuck? holy shit....
  44. ws @ ws:
    no tyler i havent
  45. Crooked @ Crooked:
    have you tried copy-pasting
  46. Crooked @ Crooked:
    embed it
  47. ws @ ws:
    why can i not post screenshots in shoutbox
  48. ws @ ws:
    NOT HIM
  49. ws @ ws:
    NO
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Reaction score
Who are you reporting?: kydex cancer
Reason for report : dude is just retarded
Approx. Time of incident: 09:30:00 in bananmuffin hltv: the round ended after hunger games and someone left, classic ratio 7/13 and the next round is ratio and what kydex does is trasnfering me directly to ct without doing the ratio freeday or anything and i come back ct cause that was unfair and we didnt do ratio, and he transfer me back to t again.
05:08:00 in jb-snow hltv : he transfer me ct when i said i dont want to so i looked it over but its just an example of him using powers for no reason
07:19:00 jb-snow hltv : warden gave the command to get inside the soccer net and clearly finished counting down and he still delays to break the vent, i shoot him twice as warning shots and was nice enough not to kill him and let him go back to the soccer net, he asks to be healed wich i refused since it was him trying to rebel so he goes and himself and i ask him not to wich he kept doing for 3 times
10:30:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden i state that u must get on my blue circle no delays and detours and i open the cells, i watch him run from the tmp cell to the next cell so i shot him down , was little trigger happy just cause i thought he might have the tmp and what he does is revive himself and says its a freekill, i told him its not and shot him again and he kept lying saying i freekilled him.
12:08:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden again i gave the command to get on the blue circle and not leave without delays and detours, sonami makes a mistake and get inside the cell befor 7:30 that is nova inside of and kydex tries to run from betwen the benchs in the blue circle to the cell to kill sonami and i kill him. he complains about it being a freekill and gives himself a freeday i remove his freeday and explain to him exactly that the guard inside the cell is only taunting for the person inside the cell and not other prisoners HUNDERD OF TIMES and i tell him to read the rules and the forum and he insist on it still being a freekill, he continue to argue about this over the next 6 rounds and adding to himself freedays even tho everyround i keep telling him, at 19:40:00 he still arguing and he talks over me the warden on mic till its a freeday and when i tell him not to talk on mic but type he gags me for 10 minutes
Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence : https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712201211-jb_snow.zip https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712191859-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip

woosh

Reaction score
lol, you actually do take cs to heart

lmfao

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Hunter said:
10:30:00 jb-snow hltv next round : i was warden i state that u must get on my blue circle no delays and detours and i open the cells, i watch him run from the tmp cell to the next cell so i shot him down , was little trigger happy just cause i thought he might have the tmp and what he does is revive himself and says its a freekill, i told him its not and shot him again and he kept lying saying i freekilled him.
Let me just state you can't shoot them for "thinking" they have the tmp. That is definitely a free kill. So he was correct in this situation.

Secondly, he kept transferring you because you were making it ratio. Then, he stopped and I believe "zach" got transferred when he died first during the ratio free day. I was there.

Hunter

Reaction score
elzar said:
Let me just state you can't shoot them for "thinking" they have the tmp. That is definitely a free kill. So he was correct in this situation.

Secondly, he kept transferring you because you were making it ratio. Then, he stopped and I believe "zach" got transferred when he died first during the ratio free day. I was there.
stfu fucking retard, i didnt kill him cause i was thinking he had the tmp i shot him cause he was delaying went from tmp cell to another cell and i said i was trigger happy cause he might have it read again
i was in the ct befor the ratio happen and he transferd me without the ratio fd and i wasnt first one to die u were there but u fucking lying i got the hltv that will prove ya dumb ass wrong so i dont care what you say

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score

you need to relax if kybie can be anny
oing but he do
es a good job at mod

if you dont like him report to for
um u snot nose brat

tanks - dominic

Hunter

Reaction score
dominic said:

you need to relax if kybie can be anny
oing but he do
es a good job at mod

if you dont like him report to for
um u snot nose brat

tanks - dominic
nigga what ? you just gave me cancer and aids reading that

Hunter

Reaction score
and Foo was a witness 2 maps befor we start hide and seek and there was ff on for some reason i kill him and he insta slay me no questions asked, just showing how power happy he is doesnt even think and quick to jump on using his mod shit cancer

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
Hunter said:
stfu fucking retard, i didnt kill him cause i was thinking he had the tmp i shot him cause he was delaying went from tmp cell to another cell and i said i was trigger happy cause he might have it read again
i was in the ct befor the ratio happen and he transferd me without the ratio fd and i wasnt first one to die u were there but u fucking lying i got the hltv that will prove ya dumb ass wrong so i dont care what you say
I meant that during the ratio free day, Zach was the first to die and he ended up being transferred.

Hunter

Reaction score
elzar said:
I meant that during the ratio free day, Zach was the first to die and he ended up being transferred.
wrong again and the hltv determine that was a... lie

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
hahah u really did how long did this take u 3 hours with your dumb ass?

don't work to hard u may have pass out <3

so many people can back me up on this if u don't like how i enforce the rules then quit cs, you know im in the right and your in the wrong i can't take you seriously grow a pair and then maybe people will start respecting you

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
hahah u really did how long did this take u 3 hours with your dumb ass?

don't work to hard u may have a pass out <3

so many people can back me up on this if u don't like how i enforce the rules then quit cs, you know im in the right and your in the wrong i can't take you seriously grow a pair and then maybe people will start respecting you
classic cancer reply right there, i got evidence and shit you dont need to reply on it ofc cause ya dumb ass cant figure out the rules correctly not even jesus can back you up nigga and i dont need people to start respecting me cause ill shit in their chest bruh and its not about me its about ya dumb ass

Hunter

Reaction score
as the report is up he does another shit the hltv is coming up and ill post it.
i stacked ct befor the first day is over wich is allowed and he get me off ct next round without ratio and then kicks me :D

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
WAZZA ELZAR AND OTHER PEOPLE WHERE IN THE SERVER HiGHER UPS! THEY LET ME! stop your gay

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
u stacked, u didnt rejoin to go back to t cause it was obv ration, i transfered you the next round, came back again after you died i kicked u, cause you did it 2 times fucking troll then i gagged you for 1 second for talking into mic (SCREAMING)

Hunter

Reaction score
Kydex said:
u stacked, u didnt rejoin to go back to t cause it was obv ration, i transfered you the next round, came back again after you died i kicked u, cause you did it 2 times fucking troll then i gagged you for 1 second for talking into mic (SCREAMING)
aree you that retarded or just trolling ? YOU CAN STACK ON FIRST DAY YOU MONGOLOID ITS ALLOWED

Reaction score
why would you upload the screenshots in the comments instead of adding it to the report itself it seems like to me this was important and it was to you so why didn't you find the screenshots of this and than post the report

Hunter

Reaction score
Canadian Sniper said:
why would you upload the screenshots in the comments instead of adding it to the report itself it seems like to me this was important and it was to you so why didn't you find the screenshots of this and than post the report
nigga what ? if you have nothing to add just stfu

Hunter

Reaction score
hltv: i joined ct befor first round end nigga https://www.girlgam3rs.com/hltv/jb/jb-1712201346-jail_aj_bananamuffin.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006