Shoutbox
  1. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    :p
  2. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    Dad ask call me
  3. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    Lmao
  4. Crooked @ Crooked:
    NOMER YOU BIG CUNT. YOU REALLY THINK I DONT FUCKING KNOW?!?!?? I KNOW ALL YOURE LITTLE FUCKING SECRETS YOU LITTLE SNAKE. MACHO TOLD ME EVERYTHING, YOURE AN ENGLISH SPEAKING BILINUGUAL LITTLE TROLL AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD d00d. THE JIG IS UP YOUR WALLET IS SPENT.
  5. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    from usa lol
  6. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    pc enijleh yes
  7. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
  8. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZazNbG_3m9A
  9. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    No
  10. W @ wings:
    Suka blyat
  11. J @ jokita:
    Hab dich vermisst süße
  12. Mau5. @ Mau5.:
    fuq u crkdddd
  13. HyUna_BeaSt @ HyUna_BeaSt:
    LMAO who snitched
  14. Crooked @ Crooked:
    That boi was living the dream tf
  15. W @ wings:
    she is a GG material
  16. W @ wings:
    22 yr old single mom pubg gamer fucked a 12 yr old boi hhhhhhhhhh
  17. W @ wings:
    https://mothership.sg/2019/08/22-year-old-single-mother-japan-pedophilia-game/?fbclid=IwAR1vZARUutheUcKpIEPyEI2kpfenND3yGluq6hv6ddKQ-KKjX-LOfbFINbI
  18. W @ wings:
    anyone wanna see gamergirl of the year?
  19. Crooked @ Crooked:
    I want a man that I can call daddy who'll bend me over and stick their hard dick inside my sweet sweaty asshole and unload their milky seed inside of me while I scream out @elzar's name
  20. elzar @ elzar:
    I want picks of hot guys
  21. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    pics first
  22. Tater @ Tater:
    Just eat timbits with me already!
  23. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Tater michaeljordanlaughing.gif
  24. Tater @ Tater:
    @Jameson THE Savage but you removed me :(
  25. Tater @ Tater:
    What's your snap @MrWiggles i need bobs!
  26. Tangy @ Tangy:
    TTT is dead rn
  27. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    someone hit me up on steam if late night ttt really happens
  28. J @ josh:
    its a trap @Tater
  29. V @ Vindictive:
    It's poppin already
  30. V @ Vindictive:
    TTT lets go
  31. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    add me on snap @Tater
  32. Tater @ Tater:
    where are mine?! @MrWiggles
  33. J @ josh:
    @MrWiggles how were my nudes
  34. J @ jokita:
    @NerdyPunk admin when
  35. NerdyPunk @ NerdyPunk:
    Congratz poonther~
  36. Poonther @ Poonther:
    thank
  37. Zeus @ Zeus:
    Congratz @Poonther
  38. Zeus @ Zeus:
    Rofl wtf
  39. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    join jb people
  40. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    I'm cumming
  41. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    but lets see if i can get 10 people on
  42. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    which is weird because i dont want to see him naked
  43. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    @josh said if i get 10 people on jb hell send me nudes
  44. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    send bobs for timbits
  45. Tater @ Tater:
    you send bobs
  46. Tater @ Tater:
    lolol
  47. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    @Tater send bobs
  48. Tater @ Tater:
    nipples
  49. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    what comes to mind when you hear that word?
  50. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    Shripples

baby

Reaction score
Again assume anything and everything you want. End of the day i took everything into consideration and based my resolve off of that. I'm not here to appease you. I'm here to run a community
Yes, there are still few guys left in the cool guys club that you need to promote to server manager too

Baby youre not even relevant.. your points are invalid. Go back to LGK or whever you came from. Youre honestly so annoying.
congratulation man, you are a server manager ! (y):giggle: now it becomes harder to find retarded people to promote aswell 😏

Khalid

Reaction score
Baby youre not even relevant.. your points are invalid. Go back to LGK or whever you came from. Youre honestly so annoying.
I love how this kid shit talks the community so hard yet he wont leave. it boggles my mind. youre worse than these girls i follow on instagram. you attention seeking whore.
No one asked for your opinion

Tater

250 Club
Server Manager
Reaction score
Yes, there are still few guys left in the cool guys club that you need to promote to server manager too

congratulation man, you are a server manager ! (y):giggle: now it becomes harder to find retarded people to promote aswell 😏
No on is here to cater to you Baby. We aren't paid to deal with your shit, like someone in a store would be. You can't get mad because your service isn't absolutely perfect and demand a refund. WE AREN'T THAT KIND OF PLACE. Fuck off.

k4kush

250 Club
Reaction score
I honestly doubt it, and him not giving me a straight answer proves it .
chosing people who put the most work andor have the balanced needed set of skills to make a great role model hasn't been the owner top priority when electing staff.

it's clear you have a bigger chance of moving up the ladder being part of the now retarded well known group "cool guys club" than to be a worthy person. and its also useless to try to discuss it i tried but what we say enters one of his ears then go out the other one.

@Crazy you might tell us you are being fair and not iased but every decision you've made has only put those in question ( part of the retarded group you like ) in power and disgarded the rest.
You would have been better off not writing that post on fonzie report because now it looks like you just said it to shut us up and only because you had to at somepoint.

Feel free to contact me on PM and i will explain to you why most of the things you based your final verdict on were total crap and one sided from a story you heard from your golden boy on steam or where ever you talked assuming you actually talked and not just something you said to make us feel better:

- how woud you deny @Poonther application based on you thinking he will go inactive again ? thats a reason that you just assumed would happen and acted on your own, like a dictator for example
-i only wanted to discuss change in some rules that i called stupid before i got shut down and accused of not following them by your golden boy,then proceeded to actually believe it and judge upon it.

On-Topic :

But anyways, @Tater I have received your PM and this might come as a surprise to you but i expect great things from you even tho you might have a bad taste in people.You also seem to treat people with much more modesty and seem intelligent to treat people carefully since your promotion which will definitely smooth things out for you in the future, so don't let us down.
Tater has been a great ttt SM, she knows what she's doing and being fair about it. She's also really good at handling the reports and has been really fair about everything. Idk why you are hating on her even before playing with her or seeing her in action. Seems really childish. Just yesterday she handled reports like a professional, especially when it's TheNoob reporting 25 times in 5 minutes and tater was still fair about every single report. The way I look at it, tater's goal is to make TTT a fun experience. Dnt hate on Tater.

Tater

250 Club
Server Manager
Reaction score
Seems odd that someone with what, 2 hours of ttt time played is now the TTT SM? I don't even think she/he was mod/admin before that.

I figured the person who made the most sense as SM would be tyrone, but hey, what do i know?
It's funny, but you used to play with me a lot back in AG. Sucks you had to turn into a little bitch.

Jonathann

Server Admin
Reaction score
No on is here to cater to you Baby. We aren't paid to deal with your shit, like someone in a store would be. You can't get mad because your service isn't absolutely perfect and demand a refund. WE AREN'T THAT KIND OF PLACE. Fuck off.
It's funny, but you used to play with me a lot back in AG. Sucks you had to turn into a little bitch.
tater2.PNG

You can't say that she wants to create a non toxic environment in TTT when this is how she acts on forums? Which is it gonna be? Toxic tater or "Toxic free" tater.

Crazy

420 Club
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
Seems odd that someone with what, 2 hours of ttt time played is now the TTT SM? I don't even think she/he was mod/admin before that.

I figured the person who made the most sense as SM would be tyrone, but hey, what do i know?
I too love when someone comes back and doesn't actually read the thread. I get that being raised in the trailer park reading wasn't on the to do list. But atleast try to read the thread before you start speaking on things that have already been stated.
As for the promotion. Ask @a wild noob. ask @Tyrone Biggums i went to both of them to see what they wanted to do with the server as they were both in line to be the SM of it. @a wild noob. didn't want to be SM so she recommend @Tater. @Tyrone Biggums just never responded to me.
So clearly you know nothing

Tater

250 Club
Server Manager
Reaction score
View attachment 1820

You can't say that she wants to create a non toxic environment in TTT when this is how she acts on forums? Which is it gonna be? Toxic tater or "Toxic free" tater.
Did he not state right there, to PM him? Instead you feel the need, like you did in the server, to make a huge deal about it!

You found two posts that you are claiming make me toxic all around? That's laughable!!!!!!!!

Jonathann

Server Admin
Reaction score
Did he not state right there, to PM him? Instead you feel the need, like you did in the server, to make a huge deal about it!

You found two posts that you are claiming make me toxic all around? That's laughable!!!!!!!!
Why can't I express my opinions on the forums? Is there something wrong with it? Does it make you look bad? Are you afraid of how many other people feel the same way and you wouldn't be able to control the outcome when all you have is Nova, Elzar and Michael to help you dislike my posts. We would've been fine if you had taken the slays when I told you to but rather not you just disagreed with me. I can see why you disagree to agree but breaking a rule is breaking a rule. Behavior we can talk about after. If you can't handle a little trash talk then good luck trying to play TTT or make it into a toxic free environment. When GirlGam3rs expresses a freedom of speech type of community and then you try to retract it in-game how will it workout. With the downfall of the server? Or just the downfall of you. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out. Best of luck Tater.

26 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Small PP