Rule Change/Suggestions

Shoutbox
  1. fonzie @ fonzie:
    :fonzie:_won
  2. Fury @ Fury:
    @fonzie ´s dick: here we go again
  3. Fury @ Fury:
    @ws with a new profile pic...
  4. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    :geek:
  5. elzar @ elzar:
    :elzar:
  6. Mokujin @ Mokujin:
    :mokujin:
  7. ws @ ws:
    no
  8. franky @ franky:
    nvm found it
  9. franky @ franky:
    where is the link to this fake quotes thread
  10. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Splityourballsonafence It wasn't trashed, it was moved to the other quotes thread. One is for inspirational quotes the other is for server and fake quotes. If that quote inspires you in some way, go ahead and repost it along with an explanation of how it inspires you. Otherwise it is off topic.
  11. Fury @ Fury:
    nice new name <3
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    yo
  13. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    man fuck this
  14. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    It is what is it what looks bad about it
  15. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Why trash the quote it ain't fake
  16. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Blake you fucking nigger don't lie
  17. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cause youre a
  18. null @ null:
    why do i like franky so much? is he that charming or am i just gay
  19. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    ah yes
  20. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    crooked talking to crooked
  21. franky @ franky:
    blake let me edit pls
  22. franky @ franky:
    fuck that "we're" is actually embarrassing
  23. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Blake isnt one to disappoint
  24. franky @ franky:
    that's commitment, @a wild noob.
  25. franky @ franky:
    online 4 months ago, you're on a roll
  26. blake_won @ blake_won:
    I'll get on steam just for @a wild noob. if she's online on steam. @a wild noob.
  27. null @ null:
    lmfao blake she still doesnt believe its you because you arent on steam, fair assessment - although incorrect.
  28. blake_won @ blake_won:
    How are you?
  29. blake_won @ blake_won:
  30. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Sup crooked, get off blakes account.
  31. null @ null:
    #Fake_Won
  32. null @ null:
    just cause you edit a shoutbox post and lie about it doesn't make it true blake_won
  33. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @null your post was moved to the fake quotes thread.
  34. franky @ franky:
    womangam3rs
  35. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Woman gamers
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Thats a idea i can get behind
  37. elzar @ elzar:
    Why don’t we take girlgamers and push it somewhere else
  38. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    I was meant to post it there by quoting
  39. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Time line but ehh it's okay I guess
  40. blake_won @ blake_won:
    @Pat Hiscock move it where?
  41. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what type as well
  42. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    trees?
  43. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    what's a good vegetarian food
  44. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Whack this
  45. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not a good content
  46. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Oh then your mom
  47. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Smack dis
  48. T @ thruman:
    whack
  49. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    FACE MAMA
  50. Splityourballsonafence @ Splityourballsonafence:
    Not good content

Crazy

teeto
Messages
959
Reaction score
2,410
Can we make it so people that play on CT have to be specific in their calling they cant just be implied that you need to do this or that. so you don't have lgk mother fuckers comin on and just saying today is a cage day and count down




Also can we make it so cts cant hide behind closed doors super annoying to rebel on say a map like jb_snow and get out of the main cell area just to run into a ct hiding out side of a door
 

Jesse

Member
Messages
89
Reaction score
27
I agree that CTs should be specific in calling their days. The rules shouldn't accommodate for new players that don't know how to call properly, because it should take some experience and understanding to be a CT, and if loopholes that are normally patched by the CT calling are patched up in the rules to basically have anyone go CT, the quality of the server goes to the toilet. Knowing the rules is one thing, and being a good CT is another. We shouldn't have rules that don't point out the differences between a good CT and a bad CT.
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,231
Location
The Agency
can you be more specific? like what would you rewrite or add to the current rules so they have to call in the way you are describing

and about the doors, ive never had a problem with people camping behind closed doors but it seems like a smart tactic to counter rebellers so i dont think it should be prohibited.
 

Hunter

Well-Known Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
90
fonzie said:
can you be more specific? like what would you rewrite or add to the current rules so they have to call in the way you are describing

and about the doors, ive never had a problem with people camping behind closed doors but it seems like a smart tactic to counter rebellers so i dont think it should be prohibited.
i agree with fonzie. and to counter his argument cts camping behind door "the doors in jb_snow" to be exact is not even very good for the cts as by experince to be inside is better to help if someone runs toward gunroom or someone rushs at warden with a tmp than to wait behind a door for someone to comes out and have no idea whats happening inside
 

woosh

Member
Messages
120
Reaction score
1
Location
Pacific Northwest
Hunter said:
i agree with fonzie. and to counter his argument cts camping behind door "the doors in jb_snow" to be exact is not even very good for the cts as by experince to be inside is better to help if someone runs toward gunroom or someone rushs at warden with a tmp than to wait behind a door for someone to comes out and have no idea whats happening inside
uhhh... you are agreeing, or disagreeing? because what fonzie said that it's a smart tactic to be behind a door where rebellers are known to come out of, as opposed to you saying it's smarter to be inside?

idk just confused by your amazing talent of being able to put a paragraph together

anyhow, on the topic at hand, depending upon how many cts there are, each situation varies. if there are a lot of cts, then it is smart to have one or two outside and the rest inside. if only a couple cts, it is smarter for them to stay inside and have the rebellers come to the cage area where they have to open doors to get at the cts.
 

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Messages
57
Reaction score
36
Cage day is defined as reporting to the cage, and stayed there.
So extra things like walking, being turned around, crouching are not to be considered.

(not sure if thats what you meant crazy, if not explain to me so i can better understand)

CT doing anything BUT protecting the warden will always be tricky subject.
- Do we have enough CT's to allow one, or two of them to camp in a good spot.
- Is the map built to allow CT's to be in the cage area safely (Rehab for example)
- Is the Warden in threat of dying, have the CT's had a hard time calling a successful day.
- Many others but these are just a few to think of.

Being a CT is not easy, in-fact a good CT stands tall above ALL OTHER players.
The difference; a shining beacon, all players recognize, and appreciate a good warden, or even a good CT for that matter.

So should CT's camp behind closed doors, well, does it help the warden in this situation, is it providing clear control of rebels, are the tactics jeopardizing a successful day, etc etc.

The choice ultimately up to the warden, though its in every CT's best interest to always make the smartest play.
 

Jesse

Member
Messages
89
Reaction score
27
Cogito said:
[size=10pt]Cage day is defined as reporting to the cage, and stayed there.
So extra things like walking, being turned around, crouching are not to be considered.
Not anymore it isn't. Foo said he'd make a thread about the changed terminology, but Cage Command and Starting Command have been changed. I'll make a thread today if Foo doesn't to outline the changes and for all admins to take it into consideration.
 
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Crazy said:
lgk mother fuckers comin on and just saying today is a cage day and count down
x fucking d.

Crazy said:
Also can we make it so cts cant hide behind closed doors super annoying to rebel on say a map like jb_snow and get out of the main cell area just to run into a ct hiding out side of a door
Sucks but kinda gotta play around it. There was an old rule where CTs had to be near the warden but that was mostly for people fucking around. No one really followed that rule tho.

About the not being specific enough, that's really just that mods/admins are a lot looser on bad calls. Hard to rewrite rules for it. Can't loophole anymore like before which kinda sucks for Ts that know rules really well but I guess it brings in more CTs so depends on the way the higher ups want the server to be.
 

Crazy

teeto
Messages
959
Reaction score
2,410
Cogito said:
Cage day is defined as reporting to the cage, and stayed there.
So extra things like walking, being turned around, crouching are not to be considered.

(not sure if thats what you meant crazy, if not explain to me so i can better understand)

CT doing anything BUT protecting the warden will always be tricky subject.
- Do we have enough CT's to allow one, or two of them to camp in a good spot.
- Is the map built to allow CT's to be in the cage area safely (Rehab for example)
- Is the Warden in threat of dying, have the CT's had a hard time calling a successful day.
- Many others but these are just a few to think of.

Being a CT is not easy, in-fact a good CT stands tall above ALL OTHER players.
The difference; a shining beacon, all players recognize, and appreciate a good warden, or even a good CT for that matter.

So should CT's camp behind closed doors, well, does it help the warden in this situation, is it providing clear control of rebels, are the tactics jeopardizing a successful day, etc etc.

The choice ultimately up to the warden, though its in every CT's best interest to always make the smartest play.
ight so what happened that made me talk to shakkur about this and make this post was that i was playin in jb like any other day and some lgk cuck came on and all he was saying was report to the cage and nothing else, or report to the back wall not being specific on which wall blah blah blah and i got killed for it cause according to blake its just implied that its stay in the cage or report to the back wall of the cage.

In my experience of playing and being an admin in Quick-Gaming's jb is if you weren't specific on what to do the t's would just run a muck of you and it was fun for the t's to do this but we also had common sense on what was allowed to bend the rules and what wasn't gonna fly with said commands where if the ct didn't say back wall of the cage inside of the cage people would run to the back of the cage on snow it was all just in good fun and it made it either easy for T's to rebel or much harder if you had a ct that knew how to call and stop loop holes. Imo it just adds a whole other layer of being a good or bad ct

and about the camping behind doors shit the ct's are already fully in control if you cant control the t's who legit only get a knife from rebelling then what are you even doing on ct. You legit have full control and if you don't want them rebelling or if they're rebelling to much you call strict days or days that make it even harder for the T's to rebel

Cogito Jesse
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,231
Location
The Agency
Crazy said:
ight so what happened that made me talk to shakkur about this and make this post was that i was playin in jb like any other day and some lgk cuck came on and all he was saying was report to the cage and nothing else, or report to the back wall not being specific on which wall blah blah blah and i got killed for it cause according to blake its just implied that its stay in the cage or report to the back wall of the cage.

In my experience of playing and being an admin in Quick-Gaming's jb is if you weren't specific on what to do the t's would just run a muck of you and it was fun for the t's to do this but we also had common sense on what was allowed to bend the rules and what wasn't gonna fly with said commands where if the ct didn't say back wall of the cage inside of the cage people would run to the back of the cage on snow it was all just in good fun and it made it either easy for T's to rebel or much harder if you had a ct that knew how to call and stop loop holes. Imo it just adds a whole other layer of being a good or bad ct

and about the camping behind doors shit the ct's are already fully in control if you cant control the t's who legit only get a knife from rebelling then what are you even doing on ct. You legit have full control and if you don't want them rebelling or if they're rebelling to much you call strict days or days that make it even harder for the T's to rebel

Cogito Jesse
sounds simple enough. my only concern will be for players who speak english as a second language and how troublesome they will become once they have to say things explicitly
 

Crazy

teeto
Messages
959
Reaction score
2,410
Another rule i have in mind is can we not have LR over ride everything? constantly when we call jump duck days or deathrun days some T's just stay a the start of it waiting for everyone to die just to get lr and not have to compete in that activity
 

woosh

Member
Messages
120
Reaction score
1
Location
Pacific Northwest
Crazy said:
Another rule i have in mind is can we not have LR over ride everything? constantly when we call jump duck days or deathrun days some T's just stay a the start of it waiting for everyone to die just to get lr and not have to compete in that activity
Crazy -

I like the input, the suggestions etc. But the Terrorists' ultimate objective is to either A) Kill all CTs or B) Get to LR... So why wouldn't it trump everything else? That is literally the whole point of the game (be it ct sided or t sided).
 

Crazy

teeto
Messages
959
Reaction score
2,410
woosh said:
Crazy -

I like the input, the suggestions etc. But the Terrorists' ultimate objective is to either A) Kill all CTs or B) Get to LR... So why wouldn't it trump everything else? That is literally the whole point of the game (be it ct sided or t sided).
Because i cant think of the map name rn it has that slamball thing on it if we try to do the jump/duck we have 5 ts just sitting on the back wall waiting for everyone else to make a move. we can't kil them for delaying cause technically they're in the game and if we do we have to keep the last one alive and then it would be favortism
 

nick

⭐Celebrity⭐
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
1,859
Location
Detroit
Crazy said:
Because i cant think of the map name rn it has that slamball thing on it if we try to do the jump/duck we have 5 ts just sitting on the back wall waiting for everyone else to make a move. we can't kil them for delaying cause technically they're in the game and if we do we have to keep the last one alive and then it would be favortism
Bananamuffin? Crazy (word requirement xd)
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,231
Location
The Agency
Crazy said:
Because i cant think of the map name rn it has that slamball thing on it if we try to do the jump/duck we have 5 ts just sitting on the back wall waiting for everyone else to make a move. we can't kil them for delaying cause technically they're in the game and if we do we have to keep the last one alive and then it would be favortism
actually you can kill them, all you have to do is countdown or tell them to start the game without detour or delay, if they dont listen you can either kill them or warning shot them until they start.
 

Crazy

teeto
Messages
959
Reaction score
2,410
fonzie said:
actually you can kill them, all you have to do is countdown or tell them to start the game without detour or delay, if they dont listen you can either kill them or warning shot them until they start.
but again when theres 5 of them doing it and they're the last 5 i cant kill the last one cause "lr overrides everything"
 

fonzie

Luminary
Messages
2,060
Reaction score
1,231
Location
The Agency
Crazy said:
but again when theres 5 of them doing it and they're the last 5 i cant kill the last one cause "lr overrides everything"
hmm i like it the way it is just because it negates any possible confusion being that there is a single definitive winner of the day. i can still see this being resolved through simply calling carefully and being adamant about shooting the people who refuse to start.
 
38 Members Online

Servers


Latest Donations

New posts Profile posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
2,293
Messages
29,606
Members
443
Latest member
creme puff
Top