I'm a jealous boy, really feel like John Lennon :cry:
  3. Farid @ Farid:
    yeah and other things w dat
  4. Crooked @ Crooked:
    oh wait....
  5. Crooked @ Crooked:
    What about the custom skins?
  6. Farid @ Farid:
    there are better things to add for vip rather than “oh ur vip? ill tax less” where there shouldnt be a fucking taxing for ingame currency
  7. Farid @ Farid:
    @Crazy ill remove that gat transfer fee like it or not
  8. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    OK boomer
  9. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Me and @dominic continue our undefeated streak as a Paintball Duo
  10. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    OK boomer
  11. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Monica needs Admin of the month award.
  12. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    I am confuseseses
  13. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Rebel Pls explain the meme
  14. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    guess its time to join one of those non steam mexican communites where people actually play. look what you did to me
  15. T @ thruman:
    them files would be gonzoooooooooooooooo
  16. Crazy @ Crazy:
    What a mistake that would be
  17. Farid @ Farid:
    ofc @thruman, will be making blackjack back to its glorious dayz
  18. T @ thruman:
    #fair*
  19. T @ thruman:
    @Farid #makeblackjackfairagain
  20. tangy @ tangy:
    afm is popping wit randoms
  21. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Maybe Kev #1
  22. a wild noob. @ a wild noob.:
    Pichi, best SM 2k19.
  23. pichi @ pichi:
    +1
  24. Farid @ Farid:
    I promise yall if I get to develop jb ill fucking REMOVE THAT FUCKING TRANSFER FEE THAT SHIT GAY NIGGA
  25. J @ josh:
    saints getting screwed on penalties per usual
  26. T @ thruman:
    @elzar that was insane...how’d they pull it off man. What a game
  27. J @ josh:
    jb when
  28. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Lr*
  29. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    8/32 and I call days where I give or winner 1k gold, I have 20k to spend
  30. pichi @ pichi:
    no
  31. tangy @ tangy:
    no
  32. Noodles @ Noodles:
    Staff must call
  33. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Late night jb when?
  34. dominic @ dominic:
  35. Crazy @ Crazy:
    That's a no
  36. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Idk does crooked send pics?
  37. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Smh at these double standardss
  38. Crooked @ Crooked:
    So does reddit not get ad revenue because people say nigger there too
  39. elzar @ elzar:
    Almost had a heart attack
  40. elzar @ elzar:
    @Zixler @thruman 49ers win 😃
  41. elzar @ elzar:
    49ers :)
  42. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Empty are you on an IEP by chance? Who is your case manager if so? Your behavior is very concerning to me.
  43. Farid @ Farid:
    brb finna go smoke a blunt for my nigga juice wrld rip in piece
  44. franky @ franky:
    shut up you stupid nigger
  45. E @ Empty #wolfpac [real]:
    GOT IT
  46. Bested @ Bested:
    @Empty #wolfpac [real], We dont allow racism on our forums anymore, google has stopped our AD revenue due to racism on our girlgam3rs website, please refrain from using such words
  47. E @ Empty #wolfpac [real]:
    Nigger
  48. E @ Empty #wolfpac [real]:
    SUCK MY Door handle
  49. Farid @ Farid:
    imma need my "lightning dont strike twice" achievement glooks
  50. Zixler @ Zixler:
    49ers :)

Rin

250 Club
Server Manager
Reaction score
can i have the whole command list
do you know why i even asked u form the list???? you added so many custom fucking Commands with ! and / u added a password plugin and when i need to reset someone password or do anything with any of your custom plugins you never gave me the commands for it thats why i asked you.

thruman

🔥666 Club🔥
Reaction score
if crooked and I were root.
Don't want this to get lost in the mix.

It sounds fucked sorry
I found you nice on JB but he is pretty much right
+1

Also use comas!!
"It sounds fucked, sorry.
I found you nice on JB, but he pretty much right.
+1
Also, use commas!!"

Couldn't help myself. Practice what you preach young retardito.

Farid

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score
do you know why i even asked u form the list???? you added so many custom fucking Commands with ! and / u added a password plugin and when i need to reset someone password or do anything with any of your custom plugins you never gave me the commands for it thats why i asked you.
didnt add ! cmds its a plugin that comes w it, dont worry ab the ! cmds once again ur a burden because u stick ur head in an area ur not suppose to, if people need their /login reset send them to me, u already are useless no point in teaching u the 1000+ commands u can do.

just give me my iron golem spawners and 90 mil and this thread wouldnt be here

Rin

250 Club
Server Manager
Reaction score
didnt add ! cmds its a plugin that comes w it, dont worry ab the ! cmds once again ur a burden because u stick ur head in an area ur not suppose to, if people need their /login reset send them to me, u already are useless no point in teaching u the 1000+ commands u can do.

just give me my iron golem spawners and 90 mil and this thread wouldnt be here
Farid it real sounds like you want to be sm but u never asked for it i did i got i have ideas for the server that i want to add but u keep telling to fuck off with them i want to advertise the server you tell me to wait you want to add a trailer but i keep asking when its going to be done then u say it will cost you and you started to advertise the server all on your own acting like you where the sm of the server.

Farid

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score
Farid it real sounds like you want to be sm but u never asked for it i did i got i have ideas for the server that i want to add but u keep telling to fuck off with them i want to advertise the server you tell me to wait you want to add a trailer but i keep asking when its going to be done then u say it will cost you and you started to advertise the server all on your own acting like you where the sm of the server.
yes cuz i never accepted u as a sm ur ideas r trash and they’re not gonna be complete over night ur impatient af, annoying af, messy af, r e s i g n.

Rebel

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Manager
Reaction score
Ok here’s the deal.
I spoke about this with @josh and @Crooked yesterday. We can all tell that you both care for the server and want to see it thrive. @Rin pays out of his own pocket, and constantly wants to add what the community wants #MySM. Although he does mess up sometimes, Rin does want only good for GG MC .@Farid you develop and always want change for the better, and enjoy doing what you do.
Farid, knowing that Rin pays you to code, you still treat him like shit, knowing that he needs you and basically won’t have a server without you and he can’t get rid of you.

You guys should just settle your differences, and use each of your passions for the server and work together. Make up!

pls

thruman

🔥666 Club🔥
Reaction score
All trolling aside on this one...Farid, it's not really your call whether you accepted him as SM or not. He was put into the role of SM, and you were put as the dev. And like rebel said, I'm sure you both want what's best for MC.

I know we discussed that you're making money by coding, but the more I thought about it, you shouldn't be using this as leverage. Hell, you shouldn't be charging Rin at all. Blake doesn't charge Rebel to code...he just does it.

With that being said, you both just need to figure out if you're going to work together or not. Rin, I know you were paying for the coding, but you still need to keep an open mind to things and work with, not against farid. That's why I said up above you have the wrong mentality that "you have to do what I say" won't get you guys anywhere. Farid, you need to keep an open mind to rin's ideas as well even though you're doing the coding. At the end of the day, he is SM, and he holds rank on most of the decisions, as long as it doesn't turn into abuse. If you choose not to code for him, then don't.

Other than that, you both need to figure it out. If you need an intermediary, talk to @RaGeKiLlEr.

Farid

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score
Nope just want my 90 mili and iron golem back.

Farid

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score
give me the list of the ! commands and i will be more then happy to give u your shit that i did not take from you.
u first

Farid

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score

Foo

🍀420 Club🍀
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
Ok here’s the deal.
I spoke about this with @josh and @Crooked yesterday. We can all tell that you both care for the server and want to see it thrive. @Rin pays out of his own pocket, and constantly wants to add what the community wants #MySM. Although he does mess up sometimes, Rin does want only good for GG MC .@Farid you develop and always want change for the better, and enjoy doing what you do.
Farid, knowing that Rin pays you to code, you still treat him like shit, knowing that he needs you and basically won’t have a server without you and he can’t get rid of you.

You guys should just settle your differences, and use each of your passions for the server and work together. Make up!

pls
Thanks dr phil

nick

🔥666 Club🔥
Reaction score
lmao ur such a fuckin stupid ass server manager. mistake to even let you on a computer you troglodyte,,, not sure how you got sm, since u couldnt pass the iq test to get it. nevermind that though. the minecraft sm role is pretty easy considering you have farid as developer who likes to just take his own path and as long as you just nudge him in the right direction he will do everything perfectly. it takes a lot to fuck up and be hated in this position. but somehow u couldnt resist poking the server and imposing arbitrary and unwritten rules on people left and right. not only this but you're abusing too (with proof) so idk how ur gonna claim that farid was abusing his powers without looking at yourself first. pls demote !! -- thanks all

25 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay Evris