sonami report

Shoutbox
  1. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol can't argue with that
  2. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, we play the zombie game when we go out, and pretend everyone is zombies... so we kinda avoid the main beach cause people are dumb!
  3. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol true. Although I was still surprised at how many people were on the boardwalk yesterday
  4. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, I usually prefer the secret beach since it's less crowded, but I realized right now, the whole beach is less crowded LOL
  5. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  6. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  7. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  8. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  9. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  10. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  11. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  12. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  13. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  14. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  15. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  16. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  17. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  18. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  19. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  20. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  21. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  22. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  23. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  24. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  25. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  26. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  27. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  28. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  29. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  30. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia
  31. T @ thruman:
    @Jameson THE Savage ride the wave my friend...ride the wave.
  32. T @ thruman:
    or just delete page 4.
  33. Crooked @ Crooked:
    nothing like a big fat doink amirite, now we just need some TTT to go with it
  34. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Smokin joints on the boardwalk at sunset. This shit is nice
  35. Crooked @ Crooked:
    please delete the "amusing videos" thread.... please....
  36. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    i hope u all have had a wonderful day
  37. caitlynn_ @ caitlynn_:
    hi guys!
  38. elzar @ elzar:
    He turned into a pickle. funniest shit ive ever seen
  39. franky @ franky:
    gg isn't stressful
  40. Crazy @ Crazy:
    911 operator is much less stressful than GG
  41. Fury @ Fury:
    Its always fun to see that
  42. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha fonzie rejected
  43. T @ thruman:
    how many games have you played you no life fuck? holy shit....
  44. ws @ ws:
    no tyler i havent
  45. Crooked @ Crooked:
    have you tried copy-pasting
  46. Crooked @ Crooked:
    embed it
  47. ws @ ws:
    why can i not post screenshots in shoutbox
  48. ws @ ws:
    NOT HIM
  49. ws @ ws:
    NO
  50. blake_won @ blake_won:

Levinurion

250 Club
Reaction score
Who are you reporting?: sonami/def

What is their STEAM-ID?: STEAM_0:1:82945374

Approx. Time of incident: a while ago

Any HLTV links, images, or other evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6l4kew

Reason for report (give details): This kid should be banned. I do not think he deserves to be here. He is very fucking toxic and shit talks with people a lot. I was playing on Jailbreak, he started to call me "nigger", "nigger" again and again but I lost that demo. Not just that, he keeps changing his name which makes him wanna frag score on gametracker list. He never listens to administrators and think he the greatest one here, also doesn't gives 2 fucks 'bout anything at all, won't obey the rules. Has a very fucking bad attitude and is really annoying. This kid in other word is hunter part 2.

Amer

Trust yourself.
Reaction score
I am pleased to be frank Levinurion is right in everything :-\

sonami

Reaction score

wtf dude what r u talking about
you were just taunt , talking over
u screaming on mic i can't call just 1 day from u
you're annyoing
and when i was calling we played first reaction last reaction while when i was talking he was saying shits on mic and someone didnt hear me when i said first reaction last reaction , last reaction jump
so he asked for fd levin told me it fk so i told him u give him cuz it wasn't my fault he just talking over warden then he talk rude to me on mic ..
Dude just stop talking over warden ???

maffyoz

Reaction score
fully agree with Levi this guys must be somehow removed.
As levi said he keep changeing his names and he is 24/7 as CT and he is boring

sonami

Reaction score

Amer said:
I am pleased to be frank Levinurion is right in everything :-\
amer while he was talking over me i asked u to gag him or ask him to stop or do somethings but you're useless admin idk how you're admin even
anyways when i asked this "admin" what did he do nothing he just said i can't hear"
You should get demote
::)

sonami

Reaction score
maffyoz said:
fully agree with Levi this guys must be somehow removed.
As levi said he keep changeing his names and he is 24/7 as CT and he is boring
first
1- i change my name whenever i want.
2- we don't need ur opinion stop ur reply is useless.
3- we need mod here please
sorry
Can u please watch this demo
thanks for listening ;D

nick

🔥666 Club🔥
Reaction score
+1 to the highest extent. Sonami/def/nazzi/Sss. is a cuck. He always farms for gangs, which resulted in blake losing his and Snowmen getting 3k+ kills taken away. He always lies about getting freedays when hes on t, and always lies about freekilling someone on ct. Thanks for your report, Levin. I hope that Sonami/Def/Nazzi/Sss. is banned.
Steamid and profile link jic: STEAM_0:1:82945374, http://steamcommunity.com/id/kyndam/.

Lya, Nova.

sonami

Reaction score
nova said:
+1 to the highest extent. Sonami/def/nazzi/Sss. is a cuck. He always farms for gangs, which resulted in blake losing his and Snowmen getting 3k+ kills taken away. He always lies about getting freedays when hes on t, and always lies about freekilling someone on ct. Thanks for your report, Levin. I hope that Sonami/Def/Nazzi/Sss. is banned.
Steamid and profile link jic: STEAM_0:1:82945374, http://steamcommunity.com/id/kyndam/.

Lya, Nova.
i never farming after this last ban also stop cry nova :'(

swiftjew

Reaction score
I CAN SAY THAT WHEN HE IS CT THAT HE DOES NOT PAY ATTENTION UNLESS HE IS WARDEN, THEN HE PRESSES BUTTONS AND SHIT IF HE ISNT WARDEN...TIRED OF THIS GUY. +1

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Levinurion have you told any admins how you feel about the N word and how offensive it is to you? currently the N word is allowed but harassment is not. you should tell one of the many staff in the server how you feel harassed so they make sonami stop calling you that.

Levinurion

250 Club
Reaction score
fonzie said:
Levinurion have you told any admins how you feel about the N word and how offensive it is to you? currently the N word is allowed but harassment is not. you should tell one of the many staff in the server how you feel harassed so they make sonami stop calling you that.
I think you did not even notice the other things except for that. Also on what fucking book it says that you have permission to call someone "nigger"? There's a huge difference between it. You're literally mocking everyone of them by calling "nigger" as it offends me too cause I'm one of them. Admins do not really care 'bout it here while on AG, they used to care 'bout it. Its like the word is legal and everyone can say it now, especially fuckwads like hunter who sit behind screen and are scared enough to show up to someone in real.

Also, as for sonami's report, please look forward into it and judge it by other's opinion in my thread. My problem isn't only with the word.

Reaction score
i was a witness and what levi says is true except for the nigger nigger part i didn't hear that but majority of it i witnessed +1

Hunter

Reaction score
Levinurion said:
I think you did not even notice the other things except for that. Also on what fucking book it says that you have permission to call someone "nigger"? There's a huge difference between it. You're literally mocking everyone of them by calling "nigger" as it offends me too cause I'm one of them. Admins do not really care 'bout it here while on AG, they used to care 'bout it. Its like the word is legal and everyone can say it now, especially fuckwads like hunter who sit behind screen and are scared enough to show up to someone in real.

Also, as for sonami's report, please look forward into it and judge it by other's opinion in my thread. My problem isn't only with the word.
you had to go ahead and bring me into it huh ? guess u fucktard is dreaming about me at night but sry mate i dont swing that way.
-1 you cant ban him as all what you have is random stuff and no actual evidence of him breaking the rules. everyone say the word and if it offend u for real u should ask the person not to call you that. we all joke around none of us is racist and its not our fault you get triggerd and butthurt easily and ill have you know you the one acting tough on the internet and talking that you can handle me irl, fucking keyboard warrior

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of uploading the demo to a file hosting site, link it from the HLTV tab at the top of the forum.

Levinurion

250 Club
Reaction score
Hunter said:
you had to go ahead and bring me into it huh ? guess u fucktard is dreaming about me at night but sry mate i dont swing that way.
-1 you cant ban him as all what you have is random stuff and no actual evidence of him breaking the rules. everyone say the word and if it offend u for real u should ask the person not to call you that. we all joke around none of us is racist and its not our fault you get triggerd and butthurt easily and ill have you know you the one acting tough on the internet and talking that you can handle me irl, fucking keyboard warrior
Listen up, Hunter I will make this really clear for both of us. You can either give your phone number and try me https://ibb.co/k28qbb https://ibb.co/ck642G https://ibb.co/mQbrGb or just simply not get into any debates with me and mind your own business. You kids are not about that life, bunch of teenagers who act hard behind the screen but when you meet them in person they are real soft. Hunter, you won't even dare to enter at the place I live https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/11/15/man-killed-in-shooting-incident-in-karachi/

They do not play around here, you are just a kid who consider himself that he has earned something out of playing some virtual game where you can insult ppl 24/7 and whine on forums bout it.

Jesse I'd appreciate if you can do something bout this guy. Me, Crazy, Kydex and woosh are tired of him coming up and being hungry as fuck to rant someone up and not hesitate to bitch about it on forums.

Levinurion

250 Club
Reaction score
blake_won said:
Instead of uploading the demo to a file hosting site, link it from the HLTV tab at the top of the forum.
Blake you're not being helpful. I made another comments about this guy, most of them agree with the things he has done here. I do not know why you aren't doing anything regarding to this bullshit.

Kydex

.i hope u thrive
Reaction score
sonami said:
i never farming after this last ban also stop cry nova :'(
YOU ASKED A MOD IF THEY WANTED TO FARM ME! WTF +1 AFTER YOUR BAN I THINK U NEED TO GET ANOTHER BAN KID

Jesse

Reaction score
Levinurion said:

The word is legal to use buddy, it's called freedom of speech. Why are you assuming that the word nigger is a forbidden word? And you say you live in Pakistan, yet you claim you're a nigger, so how does that work? Also, you're right, we don't care who says what horrendous word that you'd take offense to, and we won't care unless someone is harassing you. That being said, you're claiming sonami harasses you which is perfectly fine, but spewing nonsense about the word nigger isn't helping your case. As blake said, provide the timestamps for when some of the things you claimed occured, because we have hltv that records everything and you need some solid evidence to ban this guy. We won't just ban cause this and that guy agree with you.

Levinurion

250 Club
Reaction score
does being half Jamaican counts in? ah man I am done with this debate.

Jesse

Reaction score
I would be done too if my arguments made no sense whatsoever.

25 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006