Who the fuck is xs? Stop changing your names, clowns
  30. ws @ ws:
    why did u make ur name all caps u fucking idiot
  31. XS @ XS:
    i have become one with god
  32. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Hello @XS
  33. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Approved. The spam filter marked him as a spam account and he had to be manually approved.
  34. ws @ ws:
    @blake_won ir says his registration needs to be approved by an admin?
  35. ws @ ws:
    shes*****
  36. ws @ ws:
    hes signing up
  37. ws @ ws:
    hanad is joining rn
  38. ws @ ws:
    conspiracy theories part 2 will be out tonight
  39. blake_won @ blake_won:
  40. blake_won @ blake_won:
    So conspiracy theories part 2 huh? I'm looking forward to it.
  41. ws @ ws:
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A THREAD
  42. ws @ ws:
    hanad is a black male blake ):
  43. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Is that yet another empty promise? We were promised Hanad, but we did not receive what we were promised. I have yet to lose hope. They say without the dark we wouldn't see the stars and Hanad, Hanad, she shines bright like the moon. The chronicles of an almond drinker episode 2? Conspiracy theories part 2?
  44. ws @ ws:
    i wanna make a leah vlogs thread
  45. ws @ ws:
    how do i make a thread
  46. ws @ ws:
    UR SO NICE
  47. Tjay @ Tjay:
    that's all you @ws, ever since you join GG, it's been blessed with your memes :^)
  48. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    Cya
  49. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    Ima log on later
  50. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    I gave your proof @blake_won

zamgame26

Reaction score
Name: Sorry
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:139297240
Reason: He freekilled me in Jailbreak server. The rules say "Aiming a gun at a guard/shooting a gun. If a prisoner is gun planted or picks up a gun,intentionally or unintentionally,they must be asked to drop the weapon. If they do not comply,you are allowed to kill them. T's are considered automatically rebelling if they shoot a gun off in any direction, excluding days where they are given permission to wield guns." which means he cannot kill me without due warning unless I pointed the gun at him but I didn't, he was behind me and I didn't even know then he shot me with no warning an his excuse was "You had a gun" but I am allowed and then after multiple warnings would report him if he didn't give me my FD I came here.
Approx TIme: 11:30am to 11:45am EST
Other Evidence: HLTV, (the map was jb_snow)

Levinurion

250 Club
Reaction score
you stupid fuck, it can consider as auto-rebel and he does not knows when you can change your mind and smoke him out. Matter of fact I've been noticing that you are really fucking annoying, you cannot shut the fuck up for one second in the server without opening your mouth against others. Always speaking up they did this and that, this is no competitive CS:GO where you tell people all the time what to do and how you're suppose to win. Take the report back and grow the fuck up.

sonami

Reaction score
Sorry Is Best admin in girlgam3rs :-X
you're just complaning about everything ???

Hunter

Reaction score
Levinurion said:
you stupid fuck, it can consider as auto-rebel and he does not knows when you can change your mind and smoke him out. Matter of fact I've been noticing that you are really fucking annoying, you cannot shut the fuck up for one second in the server without opening your mouth against others. Always speaking up they did this and that, this is no competitive CS:GO where you tell people all the time what to do and how you're suppose to win. Take the report back and grow the fuck up.
this the kind of stupid shit that gives me cancer everyday, like you do understand that he cant just fucking shoot him cause like you said "it can consider as auto-rebel and he does not knows when you can change your mind and smoke him out" cause its in the god damn rules that you cant shoot a mfer just for picking up the gun, IF HE DID NOT SHOOT IT OR POINT IT DIRECTLY AT HIM OR IT WAS STATED THAT IF YOU PICK IT UP YOU WILL BE SHOT AND KILLED, you dont judge a situation by the fucking person that did the report. if this what zam says it is a freekill and he should have been given a freeday next round or revived but not just ignore him.
and sorry i expected you to be more professional about this and adress the situation that that was pointed at in the report.
neutral as it was an actual freekill and zam should have been given a freeday but also i dont see sorry do such things befor it can be looked over for a one time thing as mistakes happen.

zamgame26

Reaction score
Well as Sorry said "3:19 AM - Sorry': Hell no kid
3:19 AM - Sorry': I wont give you fd
3:20 AM - Sorry': Im allowed to kill you cause idc bout rules "

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the server type /demo to get the current demo name and timestamp when the incident occurs. At the very least you should link to the demo from the HLTV tab.

Demo: jb-1712221015-jb_snow
Time: 0:10:45

"Rebelling: Aiming a gun at a guard/shooting a gun. If a prisoner is gun planted or picks up a gun,intentionally or unintentionally,they must be asked to drop the weapon. If they do not comply,you are allowed to kill them. T's are considered automatically rebelling if they shoot a gun off in any direction, excluding days where they are given permission to wield guns."

zamgame26 said:
I opt for a demotion ince he obviously doesnt know rules
It was a freekill, and while mistakes do happen, I can see why zamgame26 is upset, more so because he was urged to file the report. It's always best to resolve the issue when it occurs. Reviewing the rule would have taken a couple of minutes at most. zamgame26 would have gotten his freeday and we wouldn't even be discussing this. However sorry has been a great admin, one misjudgment shouldn't overshadow everything he has done so far. I'm sure he'll learn from this, I don't see any reason to take any further action.

sorry

Reaction score
zamgame26 said:
Well as Sorry said "3:19 AM - Sorry': Hell no kid
3:19 AM - Sorry': I wont give you fd
3:20 AM - Sorry': Im allowed to kill you cause idc bout rules "
i told him to post that lol
and blade_won ,he was running with a gun ,like its a normal game ,and he was running toward gunroom ,i dont see there is a point not killing him its jailbreak due ,its not official or ttt , at least hide the gun lol ?
im not saying "maybe" it's a mistake but logically dude

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see your point, but the players will always go by the rules when it suits them. I like the rules as they are now, however if you feel they should be changed, you should suggest a new rule restricting prisoners from carrying weapons at all times, or during freedays in the Jailbreak thread or the suggestions section.

Hunter

Reaction score
blake_won said:
I see your point, but the players will always go by the rules when it suits them. I like the rules as they are now, however if you feel they should be changed, you should suggest a new rule restricting prisoners from carrying weapons at all times, or during freedays in the Jailbreak thread or the suggestions section.
or you can do that by youself when you are warden and say that if you seeing/picking up a weapon you will be shot and killed.

21 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XS