the servers are active wym
  5. fonzie @ fonzie:
    jek
  6. ws @ ws:
    @Crooked UNBLOCK ME
  7. Zixler @ Zixler:
    :unsure:
  8. Zixler @ Zixler:
    why do we have SMs when we don't have a server?
  9. Crooked @ Crooked:
    thats the kind of stuff I want my finance mentor posting on a forum called girlgam3rs.
  10. Crooked @ Crooked:
    Would've πŸ‘ been πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ strongest πŸ‘ character πŸ‘ but πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ shonen πŸ‘ has πŸ‘ no πŸ‘ need πŸ‘ for πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ sense πŸ‘ of πŸ‘ time. πŸ‘ Kakuzu πŸ‘ has πŸ‘ lived πŸ‘ over πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ hundred πŸ‘ years πŸ‘ and πŸ‘ should πŸ‘ posses πŸ‘ jutsu πŸ‘ beyond πŸ‘ Kamui πŸ‘ and πŸ‘ Kirin πŸ‘ in πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ realms πŸ‘ of πŸ‘ teleportation πŸ‘ and πŸ‘ AoE πŸ‘ destruction. πŸ‘ There πŸ‘ is πŸ‘ nobody πŸ‘ who πŸ‘ can πŸ‘ surpass πŸ‘ Kakuzu πŸ‘ as πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ ninja, πŸ‘ but πŸ‘ the πŸ‘ Naruto πŸ‘ series πŸ‘ would πŸ‘ have πŸ‘ you πŸ‘ believing πŸ‘ a πŸ‘ main
  11. Fury @ Fury:
    NVM someone reached it, a perfect asshole
  12. Fury @ Fury:
    Β« a Β» prob sorry
  13. Fury @ Fury:
    While the first on esrth probably did not reach 2500
  14. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahaha they reslly put 5000 levels on steam
  15. nick @ nick:
    lookin at the steam library blasting On Sight
  16. elzar @ elzar:
    Good Evening
  17. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Types kill in console
  18. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    Plot twist pichi IS the Mexican ttt admin
  19. pichi @ pichi:
    ive been rdming mexican ttt admins since i meet 1.6 TTT
  20. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @pichi challenge accepted
  21. pichi @ pichi:
    @Jameson THE Savage, sure, lets see who can rdm more without getting banned
  22. Crooked @ Crooked:
    :coffee::crooked::coffee::walter:
  23. elzar @ elzar:
    Good afternoon
  24. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @pichi we'll see if I know how to t-bait or rdm when/if the server comes back up. I got a special bullet just for you
  25. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @xay yup that's the one lol. @OMGClayAiken lol they always call me gringo too. Sometimes I'll purposely just rdm for the hell of it
  26. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i tried to learn the game but the only thing i found incredible, everything i tried to learn see i already knew
  27. pichi @ pichi:
    your going to die a lot till you get some good materials
  28. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @ws that was golden
  29. franky @ franky:
    @ws that was fuken brilliant
  30. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    to not die every 5 hits
  31. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    where shud i go
  32. pichi @ pichi:
    noice
  33. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    and i have a feeling of punching down a kid with hammer dealing 7 damage every hit
  34. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    50 damage epic
  35. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    and the only good thing i have is my YOYO
  36. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Pichi i unlocked hard mode
  37. pichi @ pichi:
    @Jameson THE Savage, The problem here is, that you dont know how to t-bait and RDM in your defence, you just play the pussy way
  38. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    I’m on it coach. But first I need to register to vote
  39. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Go vote for Bernie Sanders guys
  40. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    But I made a new world with a bit ass house @pichi
  41. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Wanted to do normal so I could understand the game and lose any shit
  42. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    We can do expert mode I finished hard mode in normal
  43. Crazy @ Crazy:
    That's what they call fonzie
  44. Crazy @ Crazy:
    You shouldnt
  45. O @ OMGClayAiken:
    @Jameson THE Savage the spanish TTT is my jam they call me their numero uno gringo. I feel so honored
  46. Fury @ Fury:
    VADE RETRO
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    SHIT! I KNEW ITTT!!
  48. ws @ ws:
    how did u know..
  49. Fury @ Fury:
    then it cuts
  50. Fury @ Fury:
    when fonzie finally gets a video call with her, she says like her camera is broke, but for like 0.001 second, you see a black dude in a cyber cafe
Status
Not open for further replies.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
swiftjew did not talk to me about this, nor did he ask me to review the demo. I found what I read on the shoutbox and the way it was dealt with rather odd and decided to review the demo.

Report: Cogito : Swiftjew is freekilling on the jailbreak server as of 4:30/7:30pm West/EastCoast time 12/1/2017. Since i got on, he also told me he didn't care, and that even if someone reported him no one would do anything. Check HLTV if i'm wrong i'll donate $100 dollars to the community.

Verdict: The Game : Swiftjew has been ct banned, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Demo: jb-1712011810-jail_kakao_beta
Timestamp: 26:25:00

First of all at no point did SwiftJew intentionally freekill. Nor was the ONE time he freekilled an outright freekill. He accidentally shot Cogito as Cogito and a rebelling prisoner lined up. From Swift's POV it's not clear that he shot Cogito. Cogito did not die from the shots. SwiftJew then started a friendly fire cage activity to decide who gets LR, Cogito continued to run away asking for a heal and that's when SwiftJew killed Cogito, for delaying. Even though it seems SwiftJew was unaware the friendlyfire cage activity doesn't heal, it is still a freekill, however not intentional at all and certainly not enough to permanently CT ban him, more so because SwiftJew does listen when warned and learns from his mistakes.

Back to the demo. After he was killed, Cogito said, "Dude you free shot me then didnt heal me". Swift responded (on mic) saying he didn't freeshoot him. That was that, Cogito did not explain how he was freeshot. All he said was "ok brb 1 sec".

6 minutes later, Cogito comes back:

Cogito [Cereal Before Milk] : goodluck swift
*DEAD* swiftjew : ON WHAT
Cogito [Cereal Before Milk] : Thank you
*DEAD* swiftjew : HUH?

A couple of minutes after, Cogito leaves the server. At no point in the demo did SwiftJew claim he did not care, or that he said "if he was reported no one would do anything".

The CT ban should have never been issued based on a report that did not provide a timestamp, a demo or any kind of proof. Thus it should be removed without a ban appeal.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Banning players should always be done as a last resort in my opinion. Hearing both sides of the story and having actual evidence wouldn't hurt either. Thank you Blake for taking the time to look into this on behalf of swiftjew.

Pudding

Reaction score
Although the current situation may not have warranted a ban this is my take on it.

From what I know and have experienced swiftjew is a player who doesn't seem to be interested n learning our rules. I've had to speak with him on multiple occasions about rules that he breaks and all he ever has to say is either "I know the rules" or "You devalue the server when you transfer me" -1 for unban, this is something that should of happened awhile ago. A short temp ban may be what he needs to finally type /rules.

woosh

Reaction score
blake, if that's the case cogito owes GG a c note.

i'll bet 100$ 2-1 odds that cogito doesnt pay up

"Check HLTV if i'm wrong i'll donate $100 dollars to the community."

Walter

Add me on snapchat xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear Cogito's response to this, but it looks like ya better get that check book out boi.

swiftjew

Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS ON MY BEHALF. I AM DEEPLY SADDENED THAT I WOULD MALICIOUSLY REPORTED IN THIS WAY. AS MENTIONED ABOVE, COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY IF A PLAYER FEELS THEY HAVE BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY IN THE GAME. I HOPE THAT I MAY ONCE AGAIN BE RETURNED TO THE CT FORCE AS I HAVE WORN THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS UNJUST CONVICTION.

elzar

πŸ”₯666 ClubπŸ”₯
Head Veteran
Reaction score
A ban should never be issued without proof in my opinion. If The Game game had watched the demo, this ban wouldn't have gone down. I agree with blake, he should be unbanned due to lack of evidence.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Accidents do happen, and I don't feel as if a freekill, or even two should warrant a ban.
I'd like to make sure everyone is aware i never asked for swift to be banned, and further more asked him NOT to be banned.

Though he was ignoring me on purpose, activating friendly fire before healing all the T's has always been a jailbreak rule.
Even if you don't have it written, multiple times people have been awarded freedays for this type of death.
I'm certain a few of us can a test to this.

Also blake didn't mention that swift called friendly fire, said no guns allowed, let the other T who was STILL GLOWING from a freeday, shoot at me with an AWP 3 times, while swift causally told him to stop shooting, and drop it multiple times (No warn shots either). The T drops the gun, all the along this time i'm asking for a heal from the freeshots. He picks up the awp AGAIN shoots 1 more time, then drops it, and picks up ANOTHER GUN this time an m4. I'm chasing swiftjew now for a few seconds, he turns around, and even tries to shoot me... Eventually i died. This whole time i was sitting at 18 hp, and swiftjew was right there watching the T shoot at me. If anything that is favoritism, and alone made my death a freekill.

More importantly i can't prove he was ignoring me.
Swiftjew does not like me, he has said it to my before on different days.
Not to mention the excessive malicious name calling.
Again non of this i can prove.

He did in fact mention he didn't care that he freekilled me, and to report him.
Also right after the day ended, he taunted, and killed a T in the cell before 7:30 on the next day.

So yes i stand by my claim, i have no reason to lie, and swift shouldn't be banned.

Pudding said:
Although the current situation may not have warranted a ban this is my take on it.

From what I know and have experienced swiftjew is a player who doesn't seem to be interested n learning our rules. I've had to speak with him on multiple occasions about rules that he breaks and all he ever has to say is either "I know the rules" or "You devalue the server when you transfer me" -1 for unban, this is something that should of happened awhile ago. A short temp ban may be what he needs to finally type /rules.

Jesse

Reaction score
Cogito said:
Even if you don't have it written, multiple times people have been awarded freedays for this type of death.
I'm certain a few of us can a test to this.
A freekill is an unfair death of a T. States so in the rules and has been like that for many years that Jailbreak has been a mod in CS. If there's a friendly fire activated and the Ts aren't all the same HP, it's obviously an unfair death and is in fact a freekill. There's no need for a rule to be written, just common sense.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did state in my post it was a freekill, however it wasn''t intentional. Cogito, like SwiftJew clearly did not know a prisoner with a freeday can not take part in cage activities. They wouldn't have been able to hurt each other. Likewise SwiftJew was unaware you had to manually heal before initiating a cage activity. The point is, it wasn't intentional.

One of the main issues I had with the report is it paints Swift in a bad light

1. Cogito : "he also told me he didn't care, and that even if someone reported him no one would do anything"

Cogito said:
He did in fact mention he didn't care that he freekilled me, and to report him.
Also right after the day ended, he taunted, and killed a T in the cell before 7:30 on the next day.
Can you provide a timestamp ? I viewed the demo and no where did I see him say that. Also the kill you're talking about was not a taunt. A prisoner claiming it's a taunt does not mean it's a taunt. I will not reply to the other parts as everything is in the demo and there is no point in going back and forth.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cogito said:
Accidents do happen, and I don't feel as if a freekill, or even two should warrant a ban.
I'd like to make sure everyone is aware i never asked for swift to be banned, and further more asked him NOT to be banned.
In that case he should be unbanned and this can be marked as resolved. However I don't think this incident should be used against SwiftJew in the future, other than as a warning to heal before starting cage activities.

Pudding

Reaction score
Foo MrWiggles The Game This needs to be resolved. From what I see there is no reason this man should be sitting in a permanent ban, he's one of the most active CT's we have during the earlier hours and seems to now genuinely want to learn how to guard properly. +1 unban this poor guy all he wants to do is play.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Pudding said:
Foo MrWiggles The Game This needs to be resolved. From what I see there is no reason this man should be sitting in a permanent ban, he's one of the most active CT's we have during the earlier hours and seems to now genuinely want to learn how to guard properly. +1 unban this poor guy all he wants to do is play.
+1 for the unban.

The Game

Hero in Disguise
Reaction score
"It's not about who is right, It's about what is right"

I was not going to comment on this thread but i deemed it necessary to address a few things.

SwiftJew is a very active CT and usually a fun one at that. He also doesn't have the best understanding of the rules which typically leads to multiple free kills on occasion so a CT ban was bound to happen sooner or later.

After reviewing the demos and hearing both sides of the story, I do not believe Swift should of been CT banned. There's two reasons though why the ban took place, 1 - Cogito was going to get promoted to admin therefore I took the word of our newly appointed staff member 2 - Swift as we know has troll like tendencies so I had no reason to believe he was not freekilling / breaking the rules.

I do also want to be very clear on one thing, blake_won has the same authority within the server and community that Jesse and I have. I mention this simply because Blake and I had an offline conversation and I told him to unban Swift. He felt like this post was necessary so here we are today.

This thread lives as a perfect example though as it's clear we need to make some adjustments to the rules and we need to have a staff meeting to ensure we are all on the same page when it comes to enforcing inside the server.

swiftjew please accept my apology as I should of asked questions first before issuing the ban, I appreciate your patience and understanding of the situation.

It's hard to be perfect but we will work damn hard to be damn near close.

Thanks again,
The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member