hahahaha invest with Lethal
  5. nick @ nick:
    proclaim erbkaisertum
  6. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    fonzaaaaaaaay
  7. xay @ xay:
    i will slap everyone's dick
  8. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    @fonzie, WS sucks the dick for me thats how i make money, then i invest with @Lethal
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cant wait til your parents kick you out and ur FORCED to suck dick under a bridge
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    oh look its bested the unemployed wannabe hacker
  11. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    ofc you force you fucking rapist
  12. fonzie @ fonzie:
    im untouchable but im forcing you to feel me
  13. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    ya'll saying ttt but i don't see a server. getting my hopes up cunts
  14. pichi @ pichi:
    ttT
  15. Crooked @ Crooked:
    tTt
  16. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Ttt
  17. ws @ ws:
    yes
  18. ws @ ws:
    TTT
  19. xay @ xay:
    TTT or bust
  20. Fury @ Fury:
    ay inferior than JB
  21. Fury @ Fury:
    hahaha fuck TTT
  22. elzar @ elzar:
    Let's play some TTT everyone
  23. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    hello
  24. J @ josh:
    hi
  25. xay @ xay:
    Get clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. xay @ xay:
    Fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    :coffee::elzar:
  28. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    Good night
  29. elzar @ elzar:
    Good morning
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    Ye
  31. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  32. Fury @ Fury:
    XD
  33. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    You have to provide memes as payment
  34. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    They're there it's just invisible for the refugees
  35. ws @ ws:
    i think
  36. ws @ ws:
    theyโ€™ll be back
  37. ws @ ws:
    the servers r gone
  38. ivy @ ivy:
    I came here for jailbreak! Where is jailbreak :(((((
  39. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    himself
  40. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    jesus
  41. ivy @ ivy:
    hi guys!!
  42. ws @ ws:
  43. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Is @ws Dom's wife for real?
  44. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    good morning
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    gud night
  46. elzar @ elzar:
    Good evening
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    A true pleasure...
  48. Fury @ Fury:
    Thruman wanting once again to show his superior mind
  49. Fury @ Fury:
    lol
  50. Crooked @ Crooked:
    @ws im waiting for the first step in the revolution :rolleyes:
Status
Not open for further replies.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Should the size of the population of each server dictate the admin quota? I know the server managers are the ones that have to worry about it, but it wouldn't hurt to discuss it.

I used to think the smaller the team the better. It's easier to promote teamwork and setup staff meetings when there aren't that many admins. However CleanKillin brought up a good point back in AG that completely changed how I feel.

(Paraphrasing) "What 's the purpose of having admins in the first place? Lets say there are 32 players in the server and they're all admins. 32 admins. No one is breaking the rules and everyone is having fun. In such scenario is there any disadvantage to having such a large number of admins?"

Walter

Add me on snapchat xX_DrAgOnSlAyEr420_Xx
Reaction score
I think with as small as the server is now, the majority of the population knows and trusts one another, so nobody is really going to get drunk with power or anything. When we get bigger, I think this is something to talk more about. I agree with what CleanKillin told you back in AG and it makes sense to me at this point.

elzar

๐Ÿ”ฅ666 Club๐Ÿ”ฅ
Head Veteran
Reaction score
There are pro's and con's. I actually think a lot of admins could potentially be good thing for a community in its infancy. The USP ninja server is a great example of this. There were times I remember when just blake_won, Abscision, and Jesse were admins and others wanted to play. It was near impossible to get a proper scrim going without an admin present a lot of the time. Then obviously a lot more people became admins, and things went a lot more smoothly (except for unstoppable slapping people off the bomb, but that's another story). Secondly, with more admins, the more they are likely to invite people, and the server's population can increase.

On the other hand, we might as well just give admin to everyone who wants it, yeah? There are differing opinions on how things should be run, and some admins could potentially not be familiar with/or even not like each other. In my experience, this can disrupt communication and you get fission within management (bad).

But I trust The Game and Yolo, so however they decide to move forward I back it 100%.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
if you have a solid team of admins who don't take their job too seriously then it's not a problem

Yolo

250 Club
Reaction score
To be honest, I was going to lock admin applications now, and I was going to open the Moderator applications.

Reaction score
just my 2 cents here, but having at least 1 admin on is always important, but the main part is time zones you dont need 3-4 admins online at the same time. need to find a coverage system or select the applications that have the odd hours to find a balance.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify I don't think there is such a thing as too many admins. The point of this thread was to get a discussion going to see how everyone felt and if anyone had any good arguments in favor of limiting the number of admins.

woosh

Reaction score
So yesterday there was a shit storm for 2 straight maps. Apparently, 2 of your admins were "afk" during a massive string of freekilling, no mics, lack of rule knowledge, boring ass same days over and over, extra chromosome having CTs. Literally, we had 9 or 10 freedays within 10-12 rounds of each other because of no mics, don't know rules or how to call and about ohhh IDK, 6-7 MFK days because of the mass freekilling on Freedays the downy CTs couldn't comprehend...

*note - an admin did take over (even Jesse had to step in and start laying the fucking law down which is retarded because this is what he has fucking admins for) - but this is all AFTER i started fucking raging and telling them to get their shit together and ban these CTs... /rantover

Personally, I don't think it's a bad idea to have multiple admins that are active and will actually enforce the rules when they are being broken and CTs are there to troll or have no idea how to JB. (shit i barely do rofl)

Pudding

Reaction score
woosh, why dont u have blake check the logs so he can see that i ct banned 3 people and transferred people multiple times. You can't put all the responsibility on me considering when I am online im also doing school work at the same time therefore i periodically go afk. I don't need to defend myself to someone like you that seems to think they're better than everybody else. I even was trying to be nice while u were telling me to suck your dick and telling me im a shitty admin.

I'd just like to make it clear to the rest of the community that I am by far the most active admin who actually does enforce the rules, and then I get people like you who scream at me for being afk while a mfk is going on while there was multiple other admins in there and i dont mean to call anybody out but Doctor who has been admin longer than I did not step in and do anything instead it went on until I was tabbed in and actually seen what was going on. I would appreciate it if next time you went about ur complaints in a more professional fashion. I do my best and I don't appreciate being called out for being the only one doing my job. I'll gladly resign if you yourself could provide proof of me having a clue what's going on and not doing anything about it. I'm sorry I have things in my life that don't just immediately stop when I turn on my computer. Unfortunately not everybody has the luxury of being a internet gangster like yourself
Just wanted to clear the air with the community, not you.
Thanks
~Pudding

Edit- I'd like it if blake can look at the logs just so I can prove that I was afk for well over a map possibly even two. Therefore another admin should have been more responsible for this than I was. Since I ended up being the only one to do anything. I'd also like to mention that yes Jesse did "Step in" After i had ct banned multiple people and transferred others. And then when the clear mfk happened by Papa :) i was in the process of perm banning him as Jesse did.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While I agree with woosh that some of our admins are passive, (I'm guilty of that myself sometimes), Pudding is actually one of the admins that do take action when needed.

As he already mentioned he does get on even when he's working on other things to help populate the server so he is occasionally AFK. Admins in general can't immediately issue bans or transfer CTs without knowing what happened prior. If we join and see a CT issuing two freedays in a row we try to guide them and help them understand the rules first.

Overall the staff team needs to work together to improve. I believe there will be changes in management soon that should address all these issues.

woosh

Reaction score
did i fucking name any names pudding? no i didn't so don't get your fucking panties in a bunch as it's for girlgamers as a whole, WITH MYSELF INCLUDED. not every thing is about you dude, get the fuck over it

elzar

๐Ÿ”ฅ666 Club๐Ÿ”ฅ
Head Veteran
Reaction score
*****I think posts should be able to be modified by the user for longer than how it is currently. Perhaps a few days or so.*****

There is no managerial presence at GG so I am not surprised there are rogue admins. We are trying to populate the server, so I personally am a little bit more 'lax when it comes to certain rules (having round games a few days in a row, for example).

I think that constantly harping on small shit turns people away and makes people not want to CT. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DIE AND TALK ON MIC OVER THE WARDEN COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING FREEKILLED (not naming any names........but that shit is annoying as fuck).

woosh, I will try my best to enforce rules more and make the server better especially that its popularity has been rising.

Jesse

Reaction score
I clearly saw Pudding ban at least 1 or 2 people when I had tabbed back in. I was on the phone at the time and was afk most of the time but I transferred some people that weren't calling the first time cause every other admin was afk which is not a crime, and I alt tabbed again to tend to something I started before and by the time I was done Pudding had come back from afk and CT banned some people that went back to CT after I transferred them. I don't see a reason why we need to point at people it was simply bad timing for that to happen cause all of us were either offline or afk. I personally didn't see any other admin on the server as I quickly skimmed through the scoreboard when I briefly tabbed in to check what was going on, so I don't have any idea what actually happened other than what I just said, but no harm done and there's definitely no need to agitate one another.

Foo

๐Ÿ€420 Club๐Ÿ€
Vice Head Veteran
Reaction score
yo who gives a shit who's fault it was just learn from the situation and move on, regardless of which admins were banning/ct banning or whatever and feel like they didn't do anything wrong, the point is somehow, some way there were like 6 days in a row that map where nobody called the day. But it doesn't need to turn into a flame war lul

woosh

Reaction score
fuck man... some peoples children

taking this shit WAY too personally

Pudding

Reaction score
woosh, maybe if when you were in the server you didnt act like a privileged 12 year old internet thug. Maybe then I wouldn't have a problem with it, instead during the event that occurred you took it to the level of flaming while all I was trying to do was resolve the issue. "Some peoples kids" should be targeted at you. you're annoying as fuck and are toxic, so as you would say "Suck my fucking dick"

woosh

Reaction score
pudding are you gonna talk about the shit talking that you were contributing? probably not

I DONT WANT FUCKING BAD BLOOD PUDDING

to be completely honest, i don't give 2 flying fucks what you think or say man, that post wasn't pointing any fingers at ANYONE until YOU yourself MADE IT THAT WAY.

it was simply a fucking learning lesson dude, you turned it into a whole other ordeal bro

stop taking this shit so personally and grow some thicker skin man

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and lock this thread as the discussion has shifted to a completely different topic which itself seems to be a misunderstanding and a complaint rather than trying to shift the blame towards one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creme puff