Minecraft Unban Request/Reconsideration?

Shoutbox
  1. Crooked @ Crooked:
    thats a thursday night for bogey
  2. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Sounds like the every day
  3. Zixler @ Zixler:
    #JustWhitePeopleThings
  4. Zixler @ Zixler:
    My host mom is a teacher for dyslexic kids, she told me a story in which a 2nd grader was planning to knock her down and rape her and when she gives a birth to a baby, he would kill her.
  5. xay @ xay:
    Texas is great for doing mexico shit #60rolls
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    @Crooked is now at the bar flexing his GG membership while drinking root beer
  7. Fury @ Fury:
    @Zixler, the summer is fuing hot
  8. Fury @ Fury:
    YAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAS
  9. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    #thetakeover
  10. Crazy @ Crazy:
    That's T-shirt/shorts weather
  11. Crazy @ Crazy:
    What does texas get down to like 59?
  12. Zixler @ Zixler:
    @blake_won while you are on it, might as well rebrand to canadiangam3rs
  13. Zixler @ Zixler:
    I already can't the cold in Texas
  14. Zixler @ Zixler:
    ...If it wasn't so cold
  15. Zixler @ Zixler:
    I'd love to go to Canada
  16. elzar @ elzar:
    I love Canadian people. I wish I were Canadian
  17. Alexa @ Alexa:
    In Canadian talk, we would say 03/29/2020!!!
  18. Crooked @ Crooked:
    :love:
  19. Crazy @ Crazy:
    True story: Girlgam3rs has had a Canadian in power longer than any American
  20. nick @ nick:
    29/03/2020 day the canucks finally took over for good
  21. nick @ nick:
    yes!
  22. nick @ nick:
    canadian revolution
  23. Alexa @ Alexa:
    :love::love::love::love::love:
  24. Alexa @ Alexa:
    omggg!!! @blake_won thank you for allowing us to be a Canadian based server finally!
  25. elzar @ elzar:
    But overall great concept
  26. elzar @ elzar:
    Looks too Christmas-y
  27. Crooked @ Crooked:
    amoozing
  28. Crooked @ Crooked:
    LOLOL
  29. T @ thruman:
    LMAO
  30. ws @ ws:
    CHANGE IT BACK
  31. ws @ ws:
    NO
  32. blake_won @ blake_won:
    #crazyrepresent
  33. blake_won @ blake_won:
    Be careful what you wish for.
  34. T @ thruman:
    not to bad of a ring to it...
  35. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @thruman welcome to Canadian Girl Gam3rs eh
  36. T @ thruman:
    Would probably be in the top 10 greatest things canada has ever done @Jameson THE Savage.
  37. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  38. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Seeing as how we have a high Canadian population here, lets rise up and takeover shall we?
  39. Fury @ Fury:
    Lol you fast
  40. Crooked @ Crooked:
    :love:
  41. Fury @ Fury:
    Canadian likes
  42. Fury @ Fury:
    Done modafoka
  43. Fury @ Fury:
    COMIN
  44. Crooked @ Crooked:
    but you still dont like my memes :cry:
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    @Crooked I see you
  46. Fury @ Fury:
    Sucking dicks
  47. J @ josh:
    Hi all
  48. ws @ ws:
    how r u doing this evening
  49. ws @ ws:
    hello vin
  50. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    hello wis
Status
Not open for further replies.

ikcikoR

Reaction score
In Game Name: ikcikoR
Reason(s): "Hacking. You've been warned to turn them off."
Ban Length: 7 days
Admin Name: Probably Farid?

Explain your side of the story: I have joined the server wanting to try out my new cheats but I saw that the server was very nice. I walked around mostly without doing anything really, joined a boss fight and died once or twice. I had no cheats enabled except for the one that shows players through walls and I haven't even fought anyone, except for that one time when one of admins wanted to test some sword out on me (their name started with Its and had _3 or something at the end) but that was me getting hit twice and not doing anything else. I've also used blink a few times because I was bored and it's kinda nice, basically the game creates a fake lag while you walk that makes everyone see you standing at the same spot until you end blink which makes you look as if you had a lag while walking that was around 3 seconds long, I haven't used it to do anything really and it doesn't allow you to do anything game breaking either. A bit time later I said I have cheats and started talking with the two admins that were there, it was a fun conversation in my opinion with a few jokes in it. Throughout that entire time I haven't noticed a warning to turn my cheats off from anyone but maybe I have missed that part in the chat. Anyways I teleported back to spawn and walked around for a bit more, there were two Admins out there, one was running around with super speed, the other one just flew by a few times. The flying one was I think the one who tested the sword on me before and the other one's name started with J or something, that 2nd one was fun to talk with. I ran around the spawn using my cheat speed, around two circles or so, then also flied around it once. The admin with nickname starting with J (who I guess I'll call J for now or sth) said that I have nice cheats and I said "Thx" to her(?), the whole interaction felt nice. Farid asked me to make an account on this forum when I mentioned cheats for the first time and I did it when they asked me to but he/she(?) didn't respond later for a moment and started doing something else. After flying around spawn for a short moment (Minecraft auto-kicks you if you fly for longer than 10 or so seconds) while talking with J Farid asked me again if I have the account (probably because we were talking about my hacks in the chat), saying that he/she forgot to see if I made the account. I said that I did and I got banned for 7 days around 10 seconds later. I felt kinda sad because I haven't really done anything bad, also I was in the middle of a conversation with J and wanted to talk some more. I mean I'd understand 7 day ban if I was being mean or sth or if I griefed the game or cheated for my own good but I was just hanging out with people, I think J or the other admin made a joke by typing ./ban forever in the chat at some point and I really had fun in a way. I'm not really into making other people angry for any reason and I don't like griefing and stuff, plus as I've mentioned before I haven't seen anyone asking me to turn off the cheats, I just feel like 7 days ban is kinda harsh for not really doing anything. Tbh I feel like more people enjoyed me being there than didn't and idk how this server's ban policy looks like but I feel like people that are way more mean to others than I am often don't get banned like that .-.
Approximate Time of incident: 22:50
Provide any evidence that you have (i.e. Demos, screenshots, etc): I don't have any special gear of any sort on the server due to cheats, I haven't used cheats to be OP or anything really. Just joined the server and wanted to chat with people and it was quite fun in my opinion

ikcikoR

Reaction score
Well, the "provide evidence that you have" section kinda sums it up I guess but not completely. I basically joined the server, haven't used my cheats to do anything bad, said that I have cheats, talked about it with one or two admins and really enjoyed the conversation, I'd like to think that I was more-less the opposite of a toxic person, then got banned for 7 days by a third admin in the middle of that conversation, he/she(?) wasn't even there I think and I don't think he paid a lot of attention to what happened in the chat. I just feel like 7 days ban is a harsh punishment for what I did on the server

ikcikoR

Reaction score

please continue to +1 / -1 for reconsideration.
Honestly, If I were to unban you, I think you would continue to hack again. But let's see what the community thinks.
Hacking is no fun when it's used to gain any sort of advantage in my opinion. I didn't have time to look some more into plugins on the server but I can already tell that they are very nice. If I wanted to cheat to gain advantage then I wouldn't have said it like I did before. Again, most of what I did was just flying two circles around the spawn. I haven't attacked anyone, I haven't used my cheats to gain any sort of advantage over other people, I haven't got anything out of it really and I know that if I decided to actually start playing and join a faction, I wouldn't be using cheats. I don't like people who use this sort of things to their advantage, it ruins the game for everyone and I'm not the kind of person who enjoys doing such things. To be honest haven't uninstalled my cheats but at the same time I can just use Vanilla Minecraft without them installed to join the server. In both cases you can't be sure which one I'm going to go with. I could use cheats only slightly in a way you won't notice and/or I could ruin other people's experience using them but all I did was saying that I'm cheating and then flying a circle around the spawn once or twice. I don't know how long bans on your server usually are but I feel like 7 days ban is too harsh when you compare what I actually did to what I could've done. I can't say that I'm not annoyed by getting banned in this situation but I also can't say I dont deserved it so if you don't want to unban me then I'd be glad if you at least made the bad shorter

Anyways, now I'm going to check what that "+1 / -1" you've mentioned is

Tjay

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score
@MrWiggles More RAM on minecraft server so we can add an anti-cheat? (anti-cheat is resource intensive btw so we need more ram for it)

Reactions: Rin

Tjay

🔥666 Club🔥
Server Admin
Reaction score
You've been unbanned. Don't ruin your second chance. @ikcikoR

Reactions: Rin
Status
Not open for further replies.
16 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations