Update to rules

Shoutbox
  1. T @ thruman:
    Would probably be in the top 10 greatest things canada has ever done @Jameson THE Savage.
  2. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  3. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Seeing as how we have a high Canadian population here, lets rise up and takeover shall we?
  4. Fury @ Fury:
    Lol you fast
  5. Crooked @ Crooked:
    :love:
  6. Fury @ Fury:
    Canadian likes
  7. Fury @ Fury:
    Done modafoka
  8. Fury @ Fury:
    COMIN
  9. Crooked @ Crooked:
    but you still dont like my memes :cry:
  10. Fury @ Fury:
    @Crooked I see you
  11. Fury @ Fury:
    Sucking dicks
  12. J @ josh:
    Hi all
  13. ws @ ws:
    how r u doing this evening
  14. ws @ ws:
    hello vin
  15. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    hello wis
  16. ws @ ws:
    hello all
  17. Fury @ Fury:
    Ah, when I can dislike post from fonzie, but je cannot dislike mines, yaha motherfucker
  18. Fury @ Fury:
    Good aftermidnight-noon
  19. Fury @ Fury:
    Ok
  20. Tjay @ Tjay:
    dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead dead
  21. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol can't argue with that
  22. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, we play the zombie game when we go out, and pretend everyone is zombies... so we kinda avoid the main beach cause people are dumb!
  23. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    lol true. Although I was still surprised at how many people were on the boardwalk yesterday
  24. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage ya, I usually prefer the secret beach since it's less crowded, but I realized right now, the whole beach is less crowded LOL
  25. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I didn't go down to the bottom, but I'll definitely have to check it out more when the weather gets better. It's beautiful down there
  26. xay @ xay:
    I live in a river by elzar's van
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    I live in a van down by the river
  28. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage oooh, down by secret beach! That's the best spot!!!
  29. Fury @ Fury:
    Everytime! Every fucking time fonzie tries to diss or be funny, you gotta roast him the perfect way possible!
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    Hahahahahahaha @Jameson THE Savage
  31. fonzie @ fonzie:
    thrust a glass shard into your fucking throat and twist it so you can experience excessive amounts of pain and then die
  32. xay @ xay:
    it is okay we dont accept pendejos in canuck-land
  33. fonzie @ fonzie:
    ill let you know when im looking for unexceptionals
  34. fonzie @ fonzie:
    canucks need not apply
  35. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    snoid
  36. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Looking for someone to teach you how?
  37. fonzie @ fonzie:
    send me a private message here if you think you fit the bill
  38. fonzie @ fonzie:
    i am looking for exceptional humans
  39. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Alexa I went jogging along the boardwalk. Ended up at the water plant
  40. Alexa @ Alexa:
    @Jameson THE Savage What you doing down there?!
  41. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    @Foo your dad hits diff but you don't see me complaining
  42. ws @ ws:
    tfw no one plays stardew valley with u
  43. Crooked @ Crooked:
    basedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoobasedfoo
  44. T @ thruman:
    do you happen to use discord?
  45. T @ thruman:
    @Foo take this W nig
  46. Foo @ Foo:
    ur mom hits diff
  47. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    K rose hits differently
  48. T @ thruman:
    lmfao @xay
  49. xay @ xay:
    Highways must be nice to do mexico shit
  50. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    Rode the wave - hypothermia

MrWiggles

250 Club
Reaction score
CHANGELOG

These are the proposed rule changes from The Game and myself. Id like to see what the community has to say.

Edit: Special shout out to Cogito for sitting down and rewriting a lot of the rules for us. Ur my #1 cuck baby.

blake_won

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
-1 to requiring warning shots. Guards are forced to count down, that's plenty of time to follow the command.

-1 to restricting what the taser could be used for. I have seen CTs use it in a game where you chase around the prisoners and if they get tazed they die. I'm sure it can be used for other reasons by creative CTs.

-1 to limiting evasion to freedays. Evasion is a gang skill, it's a perk to protect you, not to give whoever is attacking you a chance.

-1 to having 8 guards max. I don't get the point of this limit. To have more than 8, you need at least 27 players on, in such cases I don't see an issue with having more CTs.

-1 to "You may not kill prisoners that do not understand the warden's command". Easy to loophole. The other rules already take care of those that do not have loud and clear mics.

-1 to limiting special days to once every 4 rounds. As you need to call a successful day before starting a special day, you would only be able to do a special day once every 2 rounds. That's good enough if you can call a successful day every time that is.

As for the rule restricting the same special day from being selected twice in a row, the plugin already takes care of that so that rule is redundant.

Loks

Reaction score
Im with everything blake said :D
And about speical days... if we were like 3-5 and want to play SD we can, and if no one wants to go CT with mic some1 csn go ct and do special days until some1 go ct with mic

elzar

🔥666 Club🔥
Head Veteran
Reaction score
What about Foo ?

I don't agree with having a max number of guards. As long as it's within the ratio of 2 t's to 1 ct, then I don't see an issue having more than 8.

I also don't agree with restricting evasion. If you spent the gold to get it for your gang, it should be used however you want.

"AFK freeze" should be eliminated as a command completely. Mouse movement shouldn't be restricted. It can be confusing, as just earlier today I was free killed when moving my mouse, even though I'm positive I just heard "freeze".

I've never seen taser use be problematic, so a rule surrounding it is unnecessary in my opinion.

Also, fuck warning shots. If a T is rebelling, like running away I will kill them, not just give them a warning shot. What is "non-hostile" anyways?

As for the rest that I didn't comment on, good stuff.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
Warning shots should be used when they can, and mainly on prisoners that are able to rebel, unless the warden calls for no warning shots.
They should NOT NOT NOT be MANDATORY, it's a choice, but honestly killing someone in a locked cage during afk freeze is not necessary when a simple warning shot is fair enough.

The taser rule is to stop people from just abusing it, you could argue that you don't even need a taser rule because admins would take care of abuse, but at least its written down. Using taser for certain events, days, to protect, and control prisoners is fine. There should be incentive to use it well, and not abuse it. Also it's longer then taunt range, that should be in the rules so players know.

Evasion on freeday works as - if i knife a guard and he evade he may not kill me.
Evasion during normal day - if i rebel knife a guard, and he evades he may still kill me for rebelling, but if i make it to my destination i'm safe.
Current rules - "10.If a command is called and a prisoner(s) did not follow the commands but has already made it to the designated area, the prisoner(s) cannot be killed."

Example "i detour, and delay try to knife a guard he evades i run to the destination (cage, kz, etc) and now i'm safe."
The real question is should destination command save you from an evaded attack, if so we need to write it out.

"to having 8 guards max. I don't get the point of this limit. To have more than 8, you need at least 27 players on, in such cases I don't see an issue with having more CTs".
I believe this is an old unspoken rule of jailbreak some maps could use a couple more guards, other less. This had to be written in because new players kept asking if there was a max. Regardless of the number the max needs to be stated, unless we are going under the presumption of ratio 2:1 max is 22 vs 10.

Understanding the command, and calling clearly is important, muffled words slang, saying here, there, this wall, that wall without using indicators can be confusing, and free kills can be avoided. Just stand still, and type where? or whats the call?
As wardens try to call more, and more elaborate days things might get confusing asking for the command, and knowing it is important.

There are currently no special days rules for starters, also limiting special days to 4 rounds allows players to space the amount of special days there are, and play more jailbreak. Some players use special days as a way to avoid calling days. The average amount of rounds per map is 20, that is 5 special days, not counting any last request. There should be plenty, as the system is now we average more then 5 special days per map, so the change will be small, and really meant to keep things to a fair system.

josh

Real OG
Reaction score
blake_won said:
-1 to requiring warning shots. Guards are forced to count down, that's plenty of time to follow the command.

-1 to restricting what the taser could be used for. I have seen CTs use it in a game where you chase around the prisoners and if they get tazed they die. I'm sure it can be used for other reasons by creative CTs.

-1 to limiting evasion to freedays. Evasion is a gang skill, it's a perk to protect you, not to give whoever is attacking you a chance.

-1 to having 8 guards max. I don't get the point of this limit. To have more than 8, you need at least 27 players on, in such cases I don't see an issue with having more CTs.

-1 to "You may not kill prisoners that do not understand the warden's command". Easy to loophole. The other rules already take care of those that do not have loud and clear mics.

-1 to limiting special days to once every 4 rounds. As you need to call a successful day before starting a special day, you would only be able to do a special day once every 2 rounds. That's good enough if you can call a successful day every time that is.

As for the rule restricting the same special day from being selected twice in a row, the plugin already takes care of that so that rule is redundant.
agree with all of this.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
First call of any day should be a singular command, easy to understand.

All T's to the cage

All t's to the blue circle

All t's on to the table outside of the cells.

Stacked commands

All t's to the cage get on the back wall shoulder to shoulder majority wins no stacking

All t's to the blue circle crouch facing the ground

All t's crouch walk backwards feet may no leave the ground get on the wooden table.

So either limit the amount of singular commands, or just keep it so you can't stack on the first call.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
-1 for warning shots being a requirement, should be CT discretion if they want to kill/warning shot.

+1 for quick revive only being used by warden as they control the day.

+1 for ghosting rule

-1 for taser restrictions, there is already a rule in place which prevents it from being used on freedays and like blake said it would interfere with ct creativity.

no clear definition for stacked commands and honestly doesn't even seem like a big deal.

ratio freeday is already in the rules.

-1 for evasion, if the ct evades an attack they shouldn't kill the prisoner because no damage was done.

-1 for countdown loopholes the current countdown rule works perfectly.

+1 for a ct cap at 8 as it would reduce the amount of ratio freedays done when the server population fluctuates.

-1 for people standing still and asking for commands, they should have been paying attention in the first place. (when u AFK this is the risk you take)

wardens command should be understood is already in the rules in how mic should be clear, if you add this rule it is just another loophole for people to lie and say they didn't understand -1

microphone should be clear is already a rule

+1 for not ruining LR of prisoners, it annoys me when i get last request only for the ct's to commit suicide just because they don't like my LR.

the special days rule is fine but like i have already said before the game is a LOT different when there are less people on or even really late at night; people prefer to just play special days back to back so if this is made a rule it won't allow that anymore.

Cogito

Cogito Ergo Sum
Reaction score
fonzie said:
the special days rule is fine but like i have already said before the game is a LOT different when there are less people on or even really late at night; people prefer to just play special days back to back so if this is made a rule it won't allow that anymore.
An exception to the rule should be made, i've been there where we just play special days back to back, and it's definitely something i enjoy.

maffyoz

Reaction score
how about to make radio 1:3 it better coz if you have 4 players and 2 CTs wont be fun for rebelers no chance to rebel.
And one more about LR if guards ruin lr or cheat on it automaticly that Prisoner should have FD next round

thanks for reading

regards

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
maffyoz said:
how about to make radio 1:3 it better coz if you have 4 players and 2 CTs wont be fun for rebelers no chance to rebel.
And one more about LR if guards ruin lr or cheat on it automaticly that Prisoner should have FD next round

thanks for reading

regards
i actually really like your idea of a 3:1 ratio but i doubt it will come to pass just because 2:1 is alot simpler and it has always been that way. having too many cts can be a bad thing and i think youre right that it makes the game less fun for the prisoners since it feels like theres no chance to escape.

Jesse

Reaction score
Warning shots shouldn't have their own rule cause it's simply not that serious. If the CT wants to give a warning shot, he can, if not, he can kill the Ts that aren't following his command, even if its the ones that aren't freezing in the cage. I think it's better to be trigger happy rn cause when a freeze command is called, people fuck around for 5 seconds and then freeze and they slash around or jump around, and they're basically not following the command when it's literally the easiest command to follow: just don't move. So I think trigger happy CTs can bring a sense of fear to the server so when a command is called, people follow the command as it's called and not do the command halfway, and leave themselves room to rebel another half. Sure, people will get salty they died, but they're playing jailbreak and if they can't follow the commands, they gotta know they can die for it.

For the taser rule I agree with Blake cause CTs use the taser for some games and silly stuff. And for the abusers, admins can take care of it. Just because there's no written rule doesn't mean an admin can't enforce someone abusing something and disrupting the fun in the server.

Evasion is just dodge and it shouldn't matter whether evasion came into the equation or not, if you attack a CT, you're rebelling. It's like if someone came up to you, swung their fist, you dodged it and they walk away like nothing happened. Making it to the destination only saves you the death from not following the commands, and attacking a guard is rebelling, so it doesn't matter if you get to Valhalla, you can still die if you attack a guard that's not taunting. It's just common sense, otherwise you'd have people shooting off a clip of TMP and running inside the cage saying, "hey I completed your command you can't kill me".

The 8 guard limit was made up a looooong time ago and with good reason. There's no reason why 8 guards can't control the entire map, and any more than that is giving the Ts 0 chance to rebel. Even if the server is full and it's 23 vs 8, 2 good guards at each exit will make sure nobody rebels, unless the T uses some skill or knifes a guard quick. The point is, 8 CTs against 23 are still good enough, and 9 CTs against 18 would be overkill.

Understanding the command and calling the command properly are different things. If a CT says "get to this wall" and just looks at a wall or shoots at it, that's not calling the command properly. If he said, "get to this wall I'm shooting at", or "get to the wall with rainbow paint", that would be fine and anyone who can't understand the command, shouldn't be accommodated for with rules. Some people barely pay attention to the calls and then ask for what the command was. If the CT tells him what he called, it should be just as a favor and not mandatory cause it can be abused and will decrease the overall quality of the server if anyone can just stand still and ask what the command was. Sometimes the CT will call something nobody understands and I can see that's why Cogito came up with the rule, but that can simply be taken care of by the admin that's present and tell him on microphone, "dude, nobody understood what you said, can you repeat it". Implementing rules for individual people are very prone to abuse.

I don't even know why Special Days are discussed in rules. As blake said, same special day can't be called twice in a row, so the only rule that makes sense is calling a successful day is mandatory for a Special Day. If someone wants to avoid calling by doing special days, an admin can easily transfer him and be done with it, and if no admins are online, the abuser is gonna do special days regardless of the rules anyway, so what's the point?

I like the Quick Revive rule, cause it's used a lot by non-warden CTs and it's really annoying when some idiot CT revives a T cause he thinks he's being nice and then the T doesn't understand that this was done as a favor and he should join the main T group, so he rebels and kills everyone and the warden is like, "I don't even wanna play this fucking game again". Quick Revive should only be an option to the Warden to begin with, but sometimes the warden's calling and is distracted and can't go looking through menus, so he can tell some other CT to revive a certain player, so I think this rule is needed.

Same for ghosting, I don't know why rules don't already specify that during HnS, ghosting is a no-no.

Stacked commands are already there under Starting Command. It says no stacked commands allowed.

Ratio freeday rule is fine, except if you have more than 1 CT breaking ratio and you need to transfer 2, first 2 CTs to die transfer. Otherwise, you'd waste a few rounds doing nothing.

Count Down should be up to the CT, there is already a rule saying you have to give Ts enough time to complete the command, which means it doesn't matter how fast or slow you count, you have to allow the Ts enough time to complete the command, and the only way you can kill them is if you call "no detours no delays", cause a CT can call, "get in stacks of 2" and I can fuck around and pretend that I can't get on top of my partners head or the other way around and since no delays no detours isn't called, he can't kill me cause I'm attempting the command, I'm just not trying "that hard". And I believe the 2 second delay is bullshit cause Wiggles and I played JB sitting next to each other and the mic delay was 0.5 seconds at most. Some people clearly abuse this 2 second delay cause they can cover a lot of distance in 2 seconds and claim they didn't hear it till it was too late, and people like that can obviously be killed cause if someone else heard it, that means he shoulda heard it.

Last Request rule is good as is, but I wanna add that CTs can only reject rules that are obviously UNFAIR. For example, doing a race and saying you gotta bhop your way there and rejecting the rules cause you can't bhop isn't something you can do cause the rules themselves apply to both of you, and the game starts at the same time for both of you; therefore, they're fair rules. An example of an unfair rule is choosing Shot 4 Shot and saying, "we have to stand AFK frozen during this game", and it's obviously unfair because the T gets the first shot.

As I said above, individuals shouldn't have power in the rules. The rules should be general and applicable to everyone, and individual cases can be taken care of by admins cause that's what they're admins for. And putting in an actual rule saying, "Admins decision is final." could make it a little more clear to some loopholers that admins have more authority than just rules, cause they think just cause they found a way to abuse something that's not specifically stated otherwise in the rules, they can't be punished by the admin that's telling them to stop. You can argue "admins can be corrupt and unfair", but that's exactly why we don't accept everyone, and anyone that has power in the server can easily lose it if one of the higherups think his judgement isn't good enough. It's a better situation when everyone's following a bad judgement call, than when everyone's making their own judgement calls and creating chaos.

Hunter

Reaction score
Jesse said:
Warning shots shouldn't have their own rule cause it's simply not that serious. If the CT wants to give a warning shot, he can, if not, he can kill the Ts that aren't following his command, even if its the ones that aren't freezing in the cage. I think it's better to be trigger happy rn cause when a freeze command is called, people fuck around for 5 seconds and then freeze and they slash around or jump around, and they're basically not following the command when it's literally the easiest command to follow: just don't move. So I think trigger happy CTs can bring a sense of fear to the server so when a command is called, people follow the command as it's called and not do the command halfway, and leave themselves room to rebel another half. Sure, people will get salty they died, but they're playing jailbreak and if they can't follow the commands, they gotta know they can die for it.

For the taser rule I agree with Blake cause CTs use the taser for some games and silly stuff. And for the abusers, admins can take care of it. Just because there's no written rule doesn't mean an admin can't enforce someone abusing something and disrupting the fun in the server.

Evasion is just dodge and it shouldn't matter whether evasion came into the equation or not, if you attack a CT, you're rebelling. It's like if someone came up to you, swung their fist, you dodged it and they walk away like nothing happened. Making it to the destination only saves you the death from not following the commands, and attacking a guard is rebelling, so it doesn't matter if you get to Valhalla, you can still die if you attack a guard that's not taunting. It's just common sense, otherwise you'd have people shooting off a clip of TMP and running inside the cage saying, "hey I completed your command you can't kill me".

The 8 guard limit was made up a looooong time ago and with good reason. There's no reason why 8 guards can't control the entire map, and any more than that is giving the Ts 0 chance to rebel. Even if the server is full and it's 23 vs 8, 2 good guards at each exit will make sure nobody rebels, unless the T uses some skill or knifes a guard quick. The point is, 8 CTs against 23 are still good enough, and 9 CTs against 18 would be overkill.

Understanding the command and calling the command properly are different things. If a CT says "get to this wall" and just looks at a wall or shoots at it, that's not calling the command properly. If he said, "get to this wall I'm shooting at", or "get to the wall with rainbow paint", that would be fine and anyone who can't understand the command, shouldn't be accommodated for with rules. Some people barely pay attention to the calls and then ask for what the command was. If the CT tells him what he called, it should be just as a favor and not mandatory cause it can be abused and will decrease the overall quality of the server if anyone can just stand still and ask what the command was. Sometimes the CT will call something nobody understands and I can see that's why Cogito came up with the rule, but that can simply be taken care of by the admin that's present and tell him on microphone, "dude, nobody understood what you said, can you repeat it". Implementing rules for individual people are very prone to abuse.

I don't even know why Special Days are discussed in rules. As blake said, same special day can't be called twice in a row, so the only rule that makes sense is calling a successful day is mandatory for a Special Day. If someone wants to avoid calling by doing special days, an admin can easily transfer him and be done with it, and if no admins are online, the abuser is gonna do special days regardless of the rules anyway, so what's the point?

I like the Quick Revive rule, cause it's used a lot by non-warden CTs and it's really annoying when some idiot CT revives a T cause he thinks he's being nice and then the T doesn't understand that this was done as a favor and he should join the main T group, so he rebels and kills everyone and the warden is like, "I don't even wanna play this fucking game again". Quick Revive should only be an option to the Warden to begin with, but sometimes the warden's calling and is distracted and can't go looking through menus, so he can tell some other CT to revive a certain player, so I think this rule is needed.

Same for ghosting, I don't know why rules don't already specify that during HnS, ghosting is a no-no.

Stacked commands are already there under Starting Command. It says no stacked commands allowed.

Ratio freeday rule is fine, except if you have more than 1 CT breaking ratio and you need to transfer 2, first 2 CTs to die transfer. Otherwise, you'd waste a few rounds doing nothing.

Count Down should be up to the CT, there is already a rule saying you have to give Ts enough time to complete the command, which means it doesn't matter how fast or slow you count, you have to allow the Ts enough time to complete the command, and the only way you can kill them is if you call "no detours no delays", cause a CT can call, "get in stacks of 2" and I can fuck around and pretend that I can't get on top of my partners head or the other way around and since no delays no detours isn't called, he can't kill me cause I'm attempting the command, I'm just not trying "that hard". And I believe the 2 second delay is bullshit cause Wiggles and I played JB sitting next to each other and the mic delay was 0.5 seconds at most. Some people clearly abuse this 2 second delay cause they can cover a lot of distance in 2 seconds and claim they didn't hear it till it was too late, and people like that can obviously be killed cause if someone else heard it, that means he shoulda heard it.

Last Request rule is good as is, but I wanna add that CTs can only reject rules that are obviously UNFAIR. For example, doing a race and saying you gotta bhop your way there and rejecting the rules cause you can't bhop isn't something you can do cause the rules themselves apply to both of you, and the game starts at the same time for both of you; therefore, they're fair rules. An example of an unfair rule is choosing Shot 4 Shot and saying, "we have to stand AFK frozen during this game", and it's obviously unfair because the T gets the first shot.

As I said above, individuals shouldn't have power in the rules. The rules should be general and applicable to everyone, and individual cases can be taken care of by admins cause that's what they're admins for. And putting in an actual rule saying, "Admins decision is final." could make it a little more clear to some loopholers that admins have more authority than just rules, cause they think just cause they found a way to abuse something that's not specifically stated otherwise in the rules, they can't be punished by the admin that's telling them to stop. You can argue "admins can be corrupt and unfair", but that's exactly why we don't accept everyone, and anyone that has power in the server can easily lose it if one of the higherups think his judgement isn't good enough. It's a better situation when everyone's following a bad judgement call, than when everyone's making their own judgement calls and creating chaos.

fr everything he said is perfectly fine
but we should be able to do special days back to back cause like fonzie said some of us at late night when the server is not full we like to play special days back to back and we enjoy it taking that away from us is not nice.
admins should not have the last decision cause some of them are retarded im not naming *cough* kydex *cough* and going with every stupid decision they make ruin our fun in the server i aint gonna sit there and waste time on every little mistake he does to report it when its not worth reporting when it can be simply solved by him taking opinions from other experinced players so no admins shouldnt have the last decision and we can talk about shit

Jesse

Reaction score
No hunter, admins do have the last decision. You can talk about shit on forums but every time you report you sound like a little kid whining and not someone who wants to make a change so nobody takes you seriously. You're in the server to play JB, giving admins the last decision and moving on is the best way to play the game, and not annoy everyone that doesn't care about little things.

As for special days late at night, if everyone wants it, by all means go ahead and do them. Nobody's gonna report and nobody's gonna punish people for having fun when there are 4 players online and its pointless to call.

Hunter

Reaction score
Jesse said:
No hunter, admins do have the last decision. You can talk about shit on forums but every time you report you sound like a little kid whining and not someone who wants to make a change so nobody takes you seriously. You're in the server to play JB, giving admins the last decision and moving on is the best way to play the game, and not annoy everyone that doesn't care about little things.

As for special days late at night, if everyone wants it, by all means go ahead and do them. Nobody's gonna report and nobody's gonna punish people for having fun when there are 4 players online and its pointless to call.
ask fonzie how many times staff were wrong about a rule or missunderstood it and we correct them. this should not be a dictatorship and what our lord suprem leader staff says is true is just stupid. most of the players are experinced and know what is happening and have a good understanding of the rules just because he got admin doesnt mean he knows the rules better.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Hunter said:
ask fonzie how many times staff were wrong about a rule or missunderstood it and we correct them. this should not be a dictatorship and what our lord suprem leader staff says is true is just stupid. most of the players are experinced and know what is happening and have a good understanding of the rules just because he got admin doesnt mean he knows the rules better.
i actually agree with jesse that admins should have the final say. that being said, if an admin is doing something wrong and someone like hunter reports it then he should be taken just as seriously as anyone else, even though he does come off as sort of a troll sometimes.

Jesse

Reaction score
Hunter said:
But it is a dictatorship as far as you're concerned, but not the way you think it is. Yes, just because he got admin, he knows the rules better. That's the idea behind accepting admins. You claim one of the admins/moderators doesn't know the rules, so build a case against him and we'll see what you can come up with, and if you have good evidence that a staff member doesn't know what he's doing, he will easily be removed. You're misunderstanding the basic reason why admins have the final say, and until you understand that stop trying to argue on this thread.

19 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006