what if...

Shoutbox
  1. Rebellious @ Rebellious:
    Idiot
  2. Rebellious @ Rebellious:
    Fuck u yes? Me yes but No you yes?
  3. Rebellious @ Rebellious:
    @Crooked did u seriously not know that? Nomer is the biggest fucking troll and it’s annoying as hell. Nomer everyone knows you fucking cucklord.
  4. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    :p
  5. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    Dad ask call me
  6. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    Lmao
  7. Crooked @ Crooked:
    NOMER YOU BIG CUNT. YOU REALLY THINK I DONT FUCKING KNOW?!?!?? I KNOW ALL YOURE LITTLE FUCKING SECRETS YOU LITTLE SNAKE. MACHO TOLD ME EVERYTHING, YOURE AN ENGLISH SPEAKING BILINUGUAL LITTLE TROLL AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD d00d. THE JIG IS UP YOUR WALLET IS SPENT.
  8. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    from usa lol
  9. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    pc enijleh yes
  10. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
  11. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZazNbG_3m9A
  12. Nomer3 @ Nomer3:
    No
  13. W @ wings:
    Suka blyat
  14. J @ jokita:
    Hab dich vermisst süße
  15. Mau5. @ Mau5.:
    fuq u crkdddd
  16. HyUna_BeaSt @ HyUna_BeaSt:
    LMAO who snitched
  17. Crooked @ Crooked:
    That boi was living the dream tf
  18. W @ wings:
    she is a GG material
  19. W @ wings:
    22 yr old single mom pubg gamer fucked a 12 yr old boi hhhhhhhhhh
  20. W @ wings:
    https://mothership.sg/2019/08/22-year-old-single-mother-japan-pedophilia-game/?fbclid=IwAR1vZARUutheUcKpIEPyEI2kpfenND3yGluq6hv6ddKQ-KKjX-LOfbFINbI
  21. W @ wings:
    anyone wanna see gamergirl of the year?
  22. Crooked @ Crooked:
    I want a man that I can call daddy who'll bend me over and stick their hard dick inside my sweet sweaty asshole and unload their milky seed inside of me while I scream out @elzar's name
  23. elzar @ elzar:
    I want picks of hot guys
  24. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    pics first
  25. Tater @ Tater:
    Just eat timbits with me already!
  26. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    @Tater michaeljordanlaughing.gif
  27. Tater @ Tater:
    @Jameson THE Savage but you removed me :(
  28. Tater @ Tater:
    What's your snap @MrWiggles i need bobs!
  29. Tangy @ Tangy:
    TTT is dead rn
  30. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    someone hit me up on steam if late night ttt really happens
  31. J @ josh:
    its a trap @Tater
  32. V @ Vindictive:
    It's poppin already
  33. V @ Vindictive:
    TTT lets go
  34. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    add me on snap @Tater
  35. Tater @ Tater:
    where are mine?! @MrWiggles
  36. J @ josh:
    @MrWiggles how were my nudes
  37. J @ jokita:
    @NerdyPunk admin when
  38. NerdyPunk @ NerdyPunk:
    Congratz poonther~
  39. Poonther @ Poonther:
    thank
  40. Zeus @ Zeus:
    Congratz @Poonther
  41. Zeus @ Zeus:
    Rofl wtf
  42. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    join jb people
  43. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    I'm cumming
  44. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    but lets see if i can get 10 people on
  45. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    which is weird because i dont want to see him naked
  46. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    @josh said if i get 10 people on jb hell send me nudes
  47. J @ Jameson THE Savage:
    send bobs for timbits
  48. Tater @ Tater:
    you send bobs
  49. Tater @ Tater:
    lolol
  50. MrWiggles @ MrWiggles:
    @Tater send bobs

Pat Hiscock

Reaction score
What if blake caused the car crash the first time but he failed so he is planning to do another one or has he done it yet? for bested disappearance ?
hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jokita

Reaction score
*DEAD* [Developer] blake_won #girlgam3rs.com : Bested is taking a break from gaming for now. He'll be back in two days.
*DEAD* [Developer] blake_won #girlgam3rs.com : A new and improved Bested.
@Bested @blake_won
how does blake know this shit???? did blake turn bested into a robot or something???????????

Bested

01100010 01100101 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100
Reaction score
i dont have much time but someone is using my account. i just saw a car crash on the way back home could this be @blake_won setting this up to kill me but failed?

i lived through the first car crash i dont know if i can cheat death again.

someone is going to take over my account again and will try to get rid of all this evidence.

THIS IS A SECRET MESSAGE. olsw p ht jbyyluasf pu Jhspmvyuph johzpun h uld slhk vu aopz "Ishrl" wlyzvu pz ol/zol nvpun av rpss tl vu zpnoa vm ol/zol zllz tl? p kvu'a ruvd iba dolu p kpl hu hbavthalk tlzzhnl dpss il zlua vba av hss tf zalht myplukz spza huk lclyf wlyzvu vu aopz mvybt dpss nla h wypchal tlzzhnl myvt h mhrl hjjvbua p ohcl thkl h svun aptl hnv dpao 389 tltilyz huk jvbuapun p kvbia aolf dpss mpuk pa pu aptl.

Pat Hiscock

Reaction score
THIS IS A SECRET MESSAGE. olsw p ht jbyyluasf pu Jhspmvyuph johzpun h uld slhk vu aopz "Ishrl" wlyzvu pz ol/zol nvpun av rpss tl vu zpnoa vm ol/zol zllz tl? p kvu'a ruvd iba dolu p kpl hu hbavthalk tlzzhnl dpss il zlua vba av hss tf zalht myplukz spza huk lclyf wlyzvu vu aopz mvybt dpss nla h wypchal tlzzhnl myvt h mhrl hjjvbua p ohcl thkl h svun aptl hnv dpao 389 tltilyz huk jvbuapun p kvbia aolf dpss mpuk pa pu aptl.

the message in his last reply

Translating to
MABL BL T LXVKXM FXLLTZX. help i am currently in California chasing a new lead on this "Blake" person is he/she going to kill me on sight of he/she sees me? i don't know but when i die an automated message will be sent out to all my steam friends list and every person on this forum will get a private message from a fake account i have made a long time ago with 389 members and counting i doubt they will find it in time.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????

Sanji'sUncle

One Hit Wonder
Reaction score
1566254849826.png

1566255595256.png

It is important to note that an assassination had been taken place 37 years ago in 1981 to protect the identity of Blake.
The president, Anwar Sadat, had threatened to reveal all identities and information on Blake as he was seen damaging the currency of Egypt (EGP).
As we all know and as history states, Anwar was assassinated by Neon Ul Blake, which now in 2019 seems very familiar doesn't? I think Blake had run out of fake identities and thought that his story was forgotten so then went ahead and created Neon and Blake.

Bested, an Iraqi has gone missing.
The Iraqi government had cut ties with Egyptian government long before the assassination of Anwar Saddat, it is possible that another iraqi may have had an issue with Blake.
Surprisingly we cannot find anything on this.
We know blake is a smart man and he knows how to cover his track (although creating neon and blake is quite lazy) there is a possibility that Blake may have good relations with the US government and the US government may have silenced the Iraqi government but it also important to know that the Iraqi government are done with the US control regime and are finally speaking up for themselves hence there is a huge possibility we may know what may have happened to Unknown Iraqi who called upon Blake before 1977 and before the assassination of Anwar.

With that said, it is quite clear that blake silences those who oppose and those who have the intelligence and will power to investigate and find out the truth, unfortunately for those men they are not as powerful as Blake. They have been wiped clean off the surface of earth.
I strongly believe Bested has gone, that Bested has left us, I strongly believe bested has been.. Best-ed.
Oh brave ones who opposed, we stand with you. We will fight this till the last day and surface the truth for the world to see. Blakes mass murder to cover his identity is over. We are the lucky ones that we have the power of Internet so we can see Besteds entire investigation.

And the paragraph I will write now is for bested;
Bested, if you are still alive please send us any signal or try to communicate with us in any way possible. We believe in you bested, and if you are not alive anymore and have passed we will continue this investigation and find out everything possible.
We will remain with you
Your memory will remain with us
Your hardwork will not go to waste
You may be been bested, bested
But we will bring you justice
and best Blake.

It is on now, let us march onwards my brothers for this injustice is over
The higher ups will fall.

Mau5.

Reaction score
View attachment 1890
View attachment 1891

It is important to note that an assassination had been taken place 37 years ago in 1981 to protect the identity of Blake.
The president, Anwar Sadat, had threatened to reveal all identities and information on Blake as he was seen damaging the currency of Egypt (EGP).
As we all know and as history states, Anwar was assassinated by Neon Ul Blake, which now in 2019 seems very familiar doesn't? I think Blake had run out of fake identities and thought that his story was forgotten so then went ahead and created Neon and Blake.

Bested, an Iraqi has gone missing.
The Iraqi government had cut ties with Egyptian government long before the assassination of Anwar Saddat, it is possible that another iraqi may have had an issue with Blake.
Surprisingly we cannot find anything on this.
We know blake is a smart man and he knows how to cover his track (although creating neon and blake is quite lazy) there is a possibility that Blake may have good relations with the US government and the US government may have silenced the Iraqi government but it also important to know that the Iraqi government are done with the US control regime and are finally speaking up for themselves hence there is a huge possibility we may know what may have happened to Unknown Iraqi who called upon Blake before 1977 and before the assassination of Anwar.

With that said, it is quite clear that blake silences those who oppose and those who have the intelligence and will power to investigate and find out the truth, unfortunately for those men they are not as powerful as Blake. They have been wiped clean off the surface of earth.
I strongly believe Bested has gone, that Bested has left us, I strongly believe bested has been.. Best-ed.
Oh brave ones who opposed, we stand with you. We will fight this till the last day and surface the truth for the world to see. Blakes mass murder to cover his identity is over. We are the lucky ones that we have the power of Internet so we can see Besteds entire investigation.

And the paragraph I will write now is for bested;
Bested, if you are still alive please send us any signal or try to communicate with us in any way possible. We believe in you bested, and if you are not alive anymore and have passed we will continue this investigation and find out everything possible.
We will remain with you
Your memory will remain with us
Your hardwork will not go to waste
You may be been bested, bested
But we will bring you justice
and best Blake.

It is on now, let us march onwards my brothers for this injustice is over
The higher ups will fall.
tldr

28 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations