Shoutbox
  1. ws @ ws:
    i wanna make a leah vlogs thread
  2. ws @ ws:
    how do i make a thread
  3. ws @ ws:
    UR SO NICE
  4. Tjay @ Tjay:
    that's all you @ws, ever since you join GG, it's been blessed with your memes :^)
  5. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    Cya
  6. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    Ima log on later
  7. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    I gave your proof @blake_won
  8. ws @ ws:
    farid ur one of the best people on this website
  9. Tjay @ Tjay:
    You can't spell quarantine without "U R A Q T"
  10. Fury @ Fury:
    😍
  11. elzar @ elzar:
    Hope the community is doing well this evening
  12. Crooked @ Crooked:
    these changes shouldve been made a long time ago
  13. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Just american problems i guess
  14. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Whats it like to go into poverty because you wanted a baby/broke a leg
  15. Tjay @ Tjay:
    act up u gon get clapped up @xay
  16. xay @ xay:
    fucking canucks
  17. Vindictive @ Vindictive:
    hey rage
  18. RaGeKiLlEr @ RaGeKiLlEr:
    Hey guys
  19. Zixler @ Zixler:
  20. T @ thruman:
    just a bunch of fucking canadians........
  21. franky @ franky:
    we have starwars
  22. Jules @ Jules:
    what is even girl gamers without games???
  23. T @ thruman:
    @Zixler you sure she's a teacher for dyslexics...and not schizophrenics?
  24. nick @ nick:
    hello @friend @dominic how are you on this fine day :)
  25. nick @ nick:
    we hate white people in this community
  26. elzar @ elzar:
    #JustWhitePeopleThings
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    Lol Zixler
  28. Fury @ Fury:
    Hello nigz
  29. Crooked @ Crooked:
    thats a thursday night for bogey
  30. Crazy @ Crazy:
    Sounds like the every day
  31. Zixler @ Zixler:
    #JustWhitePeopleThings
  32. Zixler @ Zixler:
    My host mom is a teacher for dyslexic kids, she told me a story in which a 2nd grader was planning to knock her down and rape her and when she gives a birth to a baby, he would kill her.
  33. xay @ xay:
    Texas is great for doing mexico shit #60rolls
  34. Fury @ Fury:
    @Crooked is now at the bar flexing his GG membership while drinking root beer
  35. Fury @ Fury:
    @Zixler, the summer is fuing hot
  36. Fury @ Fury:
    YAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAS
  37. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    #thetakeover
  38. Crazy @ Crazy:
    That's T-shirt/shorts weather
  39. Crazy @ Crazy:
    What does texas get down to like 59?
  40. Zixler @ Zixler:
    @blake_won while you are on it, might as well rebrand to canadiangam3rs
  41. Zixler @ Zixler:
    I already can't the cold in Texas
  42. Zixler @ Zixler:
    ...If it wasn't so cold
  43. Zixler @ Zixler:
    I'd love to go to Canada
  44. elzar @ elzar:
    I love Canadian people. I wish I were Canadian
  45. Alexa @ Alexa:
    In Canadian talk, we would say 03/29/2020!!!
  46. Crooked @ Crooked:
    :love:
  47. Crazy @ Crazy:
    True story: Girlgam3rs has had a Canadian in power longer than any American
  48. nick @ nick:
    29/03/2020 day the canucks finally took over for good
  49. nick @ nick:
    yes!
  50. nick @ nick:
    canadian revolution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

"Secret Leader of QG" - ABC "God among men" - NYT
Reaction score
THE DEMO IS jb-1801101252-jail_leyawiin.zip FROM 10-Jan-2018 01:39
starting at 00:01:05 into the demo, Lubricant calls that all t's who are seen without guns will be shot and killed, during a first day freeday, while he is not warden. He proceeds to attempt to enforce this, but ends up accidentally killing a terrorist he thought had no gun but was pointing an AWP at him, then reviving him and dying. Definitely against the rules, but lucky for him he didn't manage to freekill anyone.
day starts at 00:02:55 into the demo, Lubricant is calling a day and I am completely afk.
He closes the cells at about 8:10, instantly opening and closing them once at that point, which becomes significant because his later defense is he "opened the cells twice for us niggas"
Never once did he afk check the terrorists, he just closed us in the cells from 8:10 until 7:30 and then proceeded to freekill everybody. After I confronted him about it, he bragged about the exact same shit he got banned for in the first place. Watch the demo for yourself to get a load of it.
I checked with Wiggles on steam to see why he wasn't replying in server, and this was the resulting chat:
10:58 AM - Lethal: u just unban him whenever he wants even tho he breaks rules?
10:58 AM - Bruh: im the one who banned him last time lol
10:59 AM - Lethal: then how come he just said in server
10:59 AM - Lethal: u shortened the ban to 1 day
10:59 AM - Lethal: and now hes saying ull unban him whenever he wants because u 2 are like brothers
10:59 AM - Lethal: im recording times for all this for HLTV
10:59 AM - Bruh: u believe everything u hear?
10:59 AM - Lethal: when u let him say it
10:59 AM - Lethal: and ur manager of the server
10:59 AM - Lethal: yea
10:59 AM - Bruh: lol

Well, this obviously isn't to try to put heat on Wiggles. I just want to know why this guy can get away with talking shit and walking over people in this community. It's legitimately not fun to play with him and you can watch the server devalue and then revalue based around the times he's there in just THIS demo alone.
He obviously did not learn his lesson with the 3 day ban he JUST got through last night so why is he allowed in this community? Right after coming back, bragging about how he got Wiggles to shorten the ban to 1 day but he didn't want it, yada yada yada. Just perm ban this kid and get it over with, he won't learn his lesson.

I copy and pasted this from a notepad I was typing up while this happened and subsequently while viewing the demo. If you have any questions or would like to know about his previous offenses, feel free to leave a reply. I feel like people in this community are scared of bans because they think it lowers population but banning people is exactly what keeps the legit players playing. After the abuse from LubricanT before, I considered switching to a different community, but a few admins were extremely kind and eventually everybody was helpful in dealing with the problem. The authority that comes from administrators is what keeps people in line so that people can play Jailbreak Mod and have it be made fun by interesting CTs rather than by rule-breaking, freekilling, resulting in abusing special days and cage activities, etc.

Lethal

Reaction score
By the way, I recommend anybody not refreshed check out the lub report posts just a couple prior to this in the Court House to freshen up on what he just got out of a 3 day ban for.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
so what exactly did he do wrong?

also, no admins no rules.

Lethal

Reaction score
Why dont you read the post instead of commenting first?

Lubricant

Reaction score
He was moving in a cells after I called a day, and I specificly said NO Detours or Delays, and he says he "wasn't" moving in the cells, lol check hltv please and thank you.

Lubricant

Reaction score
Fonzie, feel free to look at the hltv too lol I didn't do shit and hes still salty as always LMFAO

Lethal

Reaction score
Actually watch the demo you retards, I didn't move once in the cell. The moment I got back to my computer I ran up to cell door and said cells in chat hoping a CT would open the cells, not freekill me. Can admins just ban this kid before he gets his friends to suck his dick off on forums again like he talks about in the demo I provided?

Lethal

Reaction score
Just ignore fonzie, his dumbass is trying to cover for Lubricant just like before. Obviously he broke fucking rules, he freekilled, failed to afk check, called on a freeday, abused revive, and more. Watch the fucking demo morons. I swear you just cover for each other because you're both the same type of douches. All you have is acting like faggots because you've never done nor created anything good by yourselves.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Lethal said:
Just ignore fonzie, his dumbass is trying to cover for Lubricant just like before. Obviously he broke fucking rules, he freekilled, failed to afk check, called on a freeday, abused revive, and more. Watch the fucking demo morons. I swear you just cover for each other because you're both the same type of douches. All you have is acting like faggots because you've never done nor created anything good by yourselves.
so tell me, what rule did he break? on the first day freeday he jokingly said if youre seen without a gun it was KOS, he then proceeds to kill 2 prisoners who actually DID have guns. he even revived the second person that died right then and there.

when he closed the cells at 8:10 it is true that you had no chance to return and by the time he killed you it was already 7:30, but as of right now there is no rule that prohibits this. so again, -1.

Lethal

Reaction score
He didn't say it jokingly and as you can see if you watch the demo from an UNBIASED perspective he tells a terrorist "you didn't have a gun" when he kills that t and only finds out after abusing revive that the terrorist did in fact have a gun. Just shut up if you're going to cover for rule breakers, ACTUAL staff will watch the demo and see for themselves. Your replies don't help your friend at all, kid.

Lethal

Reaction score
Also, Lubricant blatantly lied about me moving around in cells, let that be noted as it is apparent in the demo I did not

Actually, AFK check rules are exactly what prevent this. If you aren't going to afk check terrorists who are legitimately afk and come back within the designated time per the rules, and you trap them in cells so that you can kill them, you are actually breaking multiple rules, rule evading (trying to avoid AFK check mechanic), freekilling, failing to AFK check before killing, and possibly more. And thats ONLY the part where he freekilled me in cells. Not to mention all of the other stuff he was doing on a regular basis just before his 3 day ban. This kid needs to learn his lesson once and for all. Idk why kids like this that just use their friends to stay in the server breaking rules are allowed. Waste of time. Same for fonzie really, but instead of actually breaking the rules urself u just help out ur friends that do, basically a footsoldier of the scum hierarchy.

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Lethal said:
He didn't say it jokingly and as you can see if you watch the demo from an UNBIASED perspective he tells a terrorist "you didn't have a gun" when he kills that t and only finds out after abusing revive that the terrorist did in fact have a gun. Just shut up if you're going to cover for rule breakers, ACTUAL staff will watch the demo and see for themselves. Your replies don't help your friend at all, kid.
he freekilled the 2nd person and revived him immediately. i don't see how that is abusing revive. also, who are you to say whether or not that player actually even gave a fuck about dying end being revived in that moment. if you aren't the person getting freekilled then just stay out of it because it makes you look like a giant pussy who reports people for no reason.

Lethal

Reaction score
No, the only pussy is you sucking off your friend here every time there is a post about him to try as best as you can to keep him in the server. We get it, and nobody cares. Let me list ALL of the rules he broke in just the first time he came back to the server since his ban
and DONT forget all of the other things he was doing just 3 days ago when he got a very lenient ban from his "brother" MrWiggles
I'm actually reading rules right now to list these
- Calling When Not Warden
- Failing to AFK Check : as seen in demo, I was legitimately AFK, and he did not AFK check nor provide the AFK t's 5 seconds to follow commands at any point in the day
- Freekill
- Free Day restriction on calling commands during the day
- General Rule #3 dictating the starting day of any map and CTs' participation
- General Rule #9 forcing prisoners to stay in cells while legitimately AFK and protected by the AFK Check defintion listen in Terminology above the General Rules in server.
These are ONLY the rules found from the /rules list and not any additional posts staff may have made on forums.
Is there any thing else I need to clear up for you, fonzie boy?

Lethal

Reaction score
And then, just like 3 days ago when he got banned, he lied to cover it up instead of admitting fault, apologizing, offering any kind of settlement, etc. He just tries to talk shit to cover things up and fonzie does exactly the same thing. Don't even read anything these two liars post because that's all they do.

Lord Gaben

250 Club
Reaction score
He does kill you for being in the cells past 7:30 because "you were seen moving" even though that was your cellmate, but he also called a ts afk freeze and how can you do that bc if you dont move you seem afk, but if you do move than can just kill you, so would like a clarification on this. blake_won

fonzie

Luminary
Reaction score
Lethal said:
And then, just like 3 days ago when he got banned, he lied to cover it up instead of admitting fault, apologizing, offering any kind of settlement, etc. He just tries to talk shit to cover things up and fonzie does exactly the same thing. Don't even read anything these two liars post because that's all they do.
if you feel so strongly about it, why didn't you just ask wiggles for a glow right then and there? why did you take it to the forums instead? you just seem like someone who wants to get people banned over the most petty shit. yes lubricant did freekill you, but obviously it wasnt intentional and was done by mistake.

Lethal

Reaction score
Because Wiggles didn't care about it, I was messaging him on Steam. Stop inquiring about this just to defend Lubricant. I wouldn't be reporting him if he didn't break the rules in a way that negatively impacts gameplay. I haven't even reported anyone else despite that I have been freekilled by other people. That's because other people don't intend it, or they give a freeday glow, or admins help me out. In this case, the same person breaks the rules again and just tries to lie and cover it up to get away with it and it makes me sick that people in this community want to harbor him as if he's good for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xenomorph_006