hahahaha invest with Lethal
  5. nick @ nick:
    proclaim erbkaisertum
  6. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    fonzaaaaaaaay
  7. xay @ xay:
    i will slap everyone's dick
  8. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    @fonzie, WS sucks the dick for me thats how i make money, then i invest with @Lethal
  9. fonzie @ fonzie:
    cant wait til your parents kick you out and ur FORCED to suck dick under a bridge
  10. fonzie @ fonzie:
    oh look its bested the unemployed wannabe hacker
  11. Wheelchair Warrior @ Wheelchair Warrior:
    ofc you force you fucking rapist
  12. fonzie @ fonzie:
    im untouchable but im forcing you to feel me
  13. Jameson THE Savage @ Jameson THE Savage:
    ya'll saying ttt but i don't see a server. getting my hopes up cunts
  14. pichi @ pichi:
    ttT
  15. Crooked @ Crooked:
    tTt
  16. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    Ttt
  17. ws @ ws:
    yes
  18. ws @ ws:
    TTT
  19. xay @ xay:
    TTT or bust
  20. Fury @ Fury:
    ay inferior than JB
  21. Fury @ Fury:
    hahaha fuck TTT
  22. elzar @ elzar:
    Let's play some TTT everyone
  23. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    hello
  24. J @ josh:
    hi
  25. xay @ xay:
    Get clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. xay @ xay:
    Fuck youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. elzar @ elzar:
    :coffee::elzar:
  28. ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“† @ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“†:
    Good night
  29. elzar @ elzar:
    Good morning
  30. Fury @ Fury:
    Ye
  31. ws @ ws:
    GOOD MORNING WORLD
  32. Fury @ Fury:
    XD
  33. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    You have to provide memes as payment
  34. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    They're there it's just invisible for the refugees
  35. ws @ ws:
    i think
  36. ws @ ws:
    theyโ€™ll be back
  37. ws @ ws:
    the servers r gone
  38. ivy @ ivy:
    I came here for jailbreak! Where is jailbreak :(((((
  39. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    himself
  40. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    jesus
  41. ivy @ ivy:
    hi guys!!
  42. ws @ ws:
  43. Zixler @ Zixler:
    Is @ws Dom's wife for real?
  44. Pat Hiscock @ Pat Hiscock:
    good morning
  45. Fury @ Fury:
    gud night
  46. elzar @ elzar:
    Good evening
  47. Fury @ Fury:
    A true pleasure...
  48. Fury @ Fury:
    Thruman wanting once again to show his superior mind
  49. Fury @ Fury:
    lol
  50. Crooked @ Crooked:
    @ws im waiting for the first step in the revolution :rolleyes:

zamgame26

Reaction score
Name: zamgame26

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175650801

Date/Time of Ban: Jan 11th, around 4pm to 5pm

CT Ban or Server Ban?: CT Ban

Reason for ban: I accidentally freekilled Abstract Racecar and hadn't admitted it because I never realised

How long is the ban?: 5 days

Who banned you?: Jesse

Why should you be unbanned?: Ok so I was banned for killing Abstract Racecar and not owning up to it because my mic stopped.
I quote from Jesse "You have to see him stab you or shoot you, you can't assume it was him.
2. Doesn't matter if your finger or your dick came off the mic button, if you didn't say it in game, it's a freekill.
3. You don't know how to be a CT. I listened to you call for 1 map the other day and you clearly don't know"

I was wrong, he hadn't stabbed me and that was my mistake so I deserve that. 2. I didn't say it in game because I obviously didn't realise at the time. And 3. Mate I do know how to CT you can ask Moku or Brady or Hunter or Lubricant or Panther or so many others, my days may be a bit slow or some people will rebel but I still know the commands and count down and say "no detour no delays" and all that jazz.

I can also quote from Jesse "there have been about 398412 reports against you freekilling in the last 2 weeks." but if you look up reports on my name this I the very first report that's ever been made on me.

I have learned my lesson and been banned for a day already when most people just get like 2 hour bans so this is why I am requesting my unban today or at least tomorrow which I think is still a bit much.

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
Hi zamie,
I really am honor to be the first to respondar.
But to be honest all I see here is a bunch of SCIENCE no I don't want SCIENCE
i think we all want to know how you truliy feel, did this make you upset.
have you cried to release your emotional frustration; how are you so poetic.
just a few things I would like answer before I inevitably plusone this unban you and lock the thread

Tanks
Dominic

zamgame26

Reaction score
No I did not cry but yes I was pissed off for receiving a 5 day ban when most people get like a 2hour ban dominic

dominic

250 Club
Reaction score
try crying it may help with feelings
Zam I love youโคโคโค but I just never know what you're doing back there
I'm gonna let some others chime in before I uncban u

Mokujin

That one Black Kid
Reaction score
Zam i hope you realize you didn't get banned for 5 days for this free-kill you got banned because of all of the free-killing you have been doing over the past few weeks.

I can also quote from Jesse "there have been about 398412 reports against you freekilling in the last 2 weeks." but if you look up reports on my name this I the very first report that's ever been made on me.

I have learned my lesson and been banned for a day already when most people just get like 2 hour bans so this is why I am requesting my unban today or at least tomorrow which I think is still a bit much.
Just because there are no reports about you on forums doesn't mean people are using Admin Chat in-game btw.

zamgame26

Reaction score
what fk's? the only time i fk'ed lately wa with kev and it was accident and brought him back immediately

Reaction score
I'm not here to start drama or anything, but I'm just here to say that just because you don't think that you've free killed someone, doesn't mean you didn't. If you took the time to listen to the people you've free killed, I myself wouldn't have a problem with you. The problem I personally have with you is that you seem to feel like you're always in the right. If you started listening to others who say you free killed them, you free killing wouldn't be that big of a problem. Sure, there are people who accuse you of free killing, but that's when you ask the other guards who were there or other admin/mods in the server if you actually said a command or if you actually free killed them.

Poonther

250 Club
Reaction score
zamgame26
As Mokujin was saying, this is a ban that is because of weeks of free killing not just this one instance. Best tip I can give you is try not to argue, if someone is being a dick head about a free-day just give it to them. This is the best way to get rid of drama.

zamgame26

Reaction score
Mokujin the "weeks of freekilling" were like a month ago before I learnt the rules, I've only fk'ed twice in the past fortnight!

Jesse

Reaction score
Just because you know the rules doesn't mean you know how to be a CT. Your days consisted of friendly fire inside the cage, and turf wars. And people rebelling on your days is your fault and you need to either call in a way that people won't rebel, or you gotta get good at shooting people that don't follow your commands. The bottom line is I haven't seen you call a successful day without locking everyone in cage and having them fight each other, and that to me isn't a successful day. Stop assuming you know what you're talking about, zamgame. Some people here, myself included, have played jailbreak for years and can tell if someone knows how to be a decent CT in a second. Just chill out and pay attention to people who are good CTs and see how much you differ from them. I'll decide this request later today, meanwhile, take into consideration everything I just said.

zamgame26

Reaction score
Jesse Mate, A) its not my fault they don't listen and B) having a bad aim isn't a crime mate and I'm never gonna get better if I can't learn. My days are mainly cage days because I try to call successful days and there's no rules saying I can't call cage days.

Jesse

Reaction score
They don't listen cause you're known to be an easy CT to rebel against. Nobody said anything you do is a crime except for the freekills, but if you're not a good CT and you refuse to listen, even little reports will get you punished. If someone reported a known good CT, we'd be more lenient on them because we know they usually can handle their shit, but you have to be told to glow someone you freekilled cause you don't listen to people in the server and you don't pay attention. And cage days aren't meant keep everyone inside the cage the entire round, and you would know this if you payed attention to the regular CTs like I told you. There are no rules to who's a good CT and who's a bad CT, you just know it when you see it, and doing unsuccessful cage days over and over or never calling anything outside the cage means you're not doing something right.

a wild noob.

Server Admin
Reaction score
Zam, you clearly aren't learning shit, haven't changed nor took what Jesse said into consideration.

I'm just gonna put it out there, this is why you aren't fit to be a mod let alone be CT.

You're trying to justify something you've done wrong by acting like the victim of this wrong-doing or as if it wasn't your fault that this happened.

Just because you know the rules doesn't mean you necessarily understand them let alone how to apply them.

It's pointless to help someone if they won't help themselves.

I'm gonna enjoy the next 3 days left of your CT ban.

Jesse

Reaction score
You're being punished for freekilling. Not being shit at the game.

zamgame26

Reaction score
5days though? Everybody else gets like 2hours or 2days then I get 5! Tell me how that isn't favoritism?

Jesse

Reaction score
It is favoritism. You're shit at the game and you're a bad CT and on top of all that you don't wanna listen to a word I'm saying so wait it out.

woosh

Reaction score
knowing something and doing something are 2 completely different things zam. you need to learn the term "Constructive Criticism" - not all criticism is bad. i'll 2nd what the above people have said about you playing the "whoa me" and "i'm only 13" bullshit card. you play here like everyone else, so you will be treated as the same

if you don't like it, kick rocks

zamgame26

Reaction score
Mate have you see my say "13" in this whole report woosh
I wont even have wifi for the next three months unless like I go out at like the library where I obv can't use a mic. I was tryna live out my last days as a CT for fun knowing I won't be able to for months and instead I have to deal with this shit.

12 Members Online

Servers

Latest Donations

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creme puff